Moby

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,265
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We've been forced to take certain vaccines all my life...   so why would this one be so different?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

You might want to rethink that statement? We have slowly been conditioned over the years, and I think the current situation is a dry run testing the waters. Many places have and are already forcing un-Constitutional requirements and are getting away with it. 

Is it a law children have to attend school or be educated? Have their vaccinations in order to attend school? Have vaccinations to be in the military, leave the country or come in [easily narrowed down to state, city, or house]. 

Is anyone "forced" to receive a social security number, the one I have that says, "NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES". I've never met anyone who has survived and prospered without that number.

But, but, but... I'm not getting that vaccine either.

The vaccine will not be forced on us. That could happen in the future during the Tribulation but I will not be here then. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The vaccine will not be forced on us. That could happen in the future during the Tribulation but I will not be here then. 

Please read this link Miss Muffet as you will be here to experience the whole tribulation if you live through it:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

But then we are told that death is a way to glorify our Father:

Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Amen! Me either.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Moby said:

Please read this link Miss Muffet as you will be here to experience the whole tribulation if you live through it:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

But then we are told that death is a way to glorify our Father:

Revelation 12:11  And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death.

I do not support any other theology other than pre-tribulation because that is what the Bible tells me. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/30/2020 at 4:05 PM, other one said:

We've been forced to take certain vaccines all my life...   so why would this one be so different?

How about because its been a rush job, and some are using techniques never before used in vaccines?

If you want to be a guinea pig for these vaccines, your choice. Are your feeling lucky? :halo:

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

How about because its been a rush job, and some are using techniques never before used in vaccines?

If you want to be a guinea pig for these vaccines, your choice. Are your feeling lucky? :halo:

It's my understanding that about 30,000 people are involved with the tests..   not exactly a guinea pig by the time all those try it.

On 8/28/2020 at 11:22 AM, Rick_Parker said:

I for one am not getting a Covid vaccine. And they can't make me. I can get everything I need on line or curb-side pickup.

If you are going to be  uncooperative, I am sure they won't mind if you catch the virus and die.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, other one said:

If you are going to be  uncooperative, I am sure they won't mind if you catch the virus and die.   

Seriously people! Did anyone watch these videos???

Sure they tell you they are running tests on 30,000 people but what makes you think they will give YOU what they gave those 30,000 people???

These "elite" are not interested in preserving life but they have every intention of restructuring your RNA!!! What the videos:

This proves the world leaders are collaborating in their push to vaccinate the masses:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-india-plan-partnership-mass-produce-vaccine-merkel-warns-germans-covid-19

If you think science has not reached the point where they understand how your genome works please watch this 3 minute video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdjERhTczAs

Please watch this 2 minute video where Bill Gates himself explains his plans for your genome made up of your DNA and RNA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BWHHxJuuUM&t=2s

As they distract you with civil unrest, rumors of war, election chaos, and arguing over the relevance of face masks; they plan on beginning the process of changing your genome so you can be uploaded to the cloud called the world wide WEB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0gNiICDmiE&feature=emb_title

Bill Gates in this 2 minute video hints that Moderna(modern ~ RNA) will be the likely producer of this vaccine which will require more than one vaccine to get you "cured":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9abpjSrQxAw

The governments of the world will make this vaccine voluntary by next year and allow the corporations to begin shutting the doors on who can access their businesses to buy or sell!

Accepting their mark to operate in this world will be permanent so make your choice wisely:

• Thumbs Up 1

Moby, I have been watching the deep state for a bit over 50 years....   if they want to kill a bunch of us they will just turn loose a virus like the spanish flu and give a vaccine to those they want to keep....   strains of Ebola would work really well.  and it would single out those they they really don't want to have to deal with...  Right now Covid is only killing 5% of those that catch it...