• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

15 minutes ago, Debp said:

Mary, I  just checked below each theme you mentioned.     Now my page is acting up terribly again as I tested each page listed below for you.   I did see the symbols in the upper left under the chameleon option....not the others.

My battery is low so just sign off.   I need to find that sky blue option again where the site worked well.

I clicked Chameleon but my top area is still mostly white, no avatar.    I'll check back tomorrow, getting late.

13 hours ago, Mary8 said:

I clicked Chameleon but my top area is still mostly white, no avatar.    I'll check back tomorrow, getting late.

I went to the black Toggle symbol very top upper right of page (in all the big white area) and clicked it and chose   "Sky"  for background color, but  everything else up top is white, no icons.   (That toggle allows 1 thing, choose a "background" color)

Edited by Mary8

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,023
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

23 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

I went to the black Toggle symbol very top upper right of page (in all the big white area) and clicked it and chose   "Sky"  for background color, but  everything else up top is white, no icons.  

In the new format my notifications & messages icons are invisible, camouflaged against a black background until I move the cursor over them, and then the words pop up in white. Also I have no edit capability and I noticed the toolbar doesn't have a colour option for highlighting behind text. I'm thinking of the adage "if it isn't broken don't fix it", but I trust the site webmasters have their reasons for tinkering.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

I've noticed the chameleon theme is the only one with the customizer option. If you all are using one of the other theme's, you won't see what everyone else is mentioning. 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Whether you have it or not, I do not know, but instead of words, maybe a picture will help:

worthycustomizer.jpg.c770dda0ca4e5125c4a7864d0a20d559.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Whether you have it or not, I do not know, but instead of words, maybe a picture will help:

Omega, there is definitely something wrong with the site.  Originally I had the customizer, etc, buttons as you have pictured....and I was using the site with no problems.

However, when I tried to see what Mary8 was talking about (themes at bottom of the page) in order to help her.....I once again am having terrible difficulty in scrolling the page, just about impossible to do.   This happened when I was checking the chameleon theme for Mary.    Typing is also slow.

Disabling the blurry image option worked for me originally (sky blue background)... scrolling and typing worked fine then.   But now that I am in the Chameleon theme, there is no option showing for disabling the blurry image.

There was a notation that the blurry image slows down scrolling.... it's worse than slow, can't do any work like this.

I will investigate further but there are definitely problems.    Please tell George. @George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

Everyone, I just investigated the themes at the bottom of the page again.   This time I clicked on Chameleon Default theme.   Make sure it is the Default theme.   That, thank God, brought me back to the sky blue background, and the scrolling and typing are fine again.

Mary8 and Leah777, now that I clicked the Chameleon Default theme, I can once again see the little icons at the upper left of the website.   Try it to see if you can get the icons that way.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

14 hours ago, leah777 said:

No. I don't have it. That is the problem. It is not there.

Hopefully it's just teething problems.  I can't find the themes, only background colours.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

12 hours ago, Mary8 said:

I don't have any symbols (or avatar) in the upper left either.   No globe.  So, the left top of page is all white about 2" deep and about 4" wide white then Worthy then in upper right:  6 black symbols  House, Unread, +  Magnifier  Toggle (only changes background color)  then 3 bars (a list of things).  

When I go to the bottom and click Theme, I have 3 choices, and I have tried each  one, Worthy alternative, Worthy new or similar, and Chameleon (and in upper left corner there is still just a blank area which is fairly large left top half of page almost).

The first day I had no notices at the bottom, but now I have symbols for: Forums   then Unread gray square   then the Bell     then Messages    then More

My username avatar does not appear at the top of the screen (only with this post).  The More takes me to a slim white page with my username a bell and a list below it which I must scroll to Sign Out on.

It appears some of have very different pages/site than others.   The missing icons across the top are causing problems in navigating I believe.  

This is strange.  I hope the teething troubles are sorted soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Debp said:

Everyone, I just investigated the themes at the bottom of the page again.   This time I clicked on Chameleon Default theme.   Make sure it is the Default theme.   That, thank God, brought me back to the sky blue background, and the scrolling and typing are fine again.

Mary8 and Leah777, now that I clicked the Chameleon Default theme, I can once again see the little icons at the upper left of the website.   Try it to see if you can get the icons that way.

For me, Chameleon default  is still a large white strip across the page with no icons at the left, a small Worthy logo box in the center, and over at right some black symbols as I've described.   Most of the whole page is white, with 1/4 inch of sky blue only around the perimeter of the whole thing.

I did just now try going to very bottom to "Themes" clicking and choosing New Worthy theme  and it  had some violet mauve backgrounds etc, appeared more like the old site.   I did try also Worthy alternative.    Neither Worthy New nor Worthy alternative has the wide white strip with no icons.   Both have a black strip with big logo, no icons on left anywhere, but on right the home, + sign, bell, magnifying glass.   Back to Chameleon now.   It is hard to find this reply as I type, lots of scrolling and reading is necessary (Debp your orange avatar doesn't show while I respond)

I forgot to mention that when I click for instance the gray square  Unread  (upper right on my screen) it loads extremely slowly, a big problem.

Edited by Mary8