• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

18 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I could be wrong, but it seems like the editor had more features like subscript and superscript.  There could be others too.  Those are the ones I use in the advanced editor because I tend to write a lot in the science and technical forums where these would be useful.

Hmm, you're right.  I just quoted your post, to find out what is on the editing bar.  It's a bit frugal...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,327
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

4 hours ago, Mary8 said:

I am one of those who has no buttons top upper left, just white area in Chameleon, and a purple strip no buttons in either Worthy New or Worthy Alternative.

I am in Chameleon.   The way I navigate is to click the Bell, skim down to see anything of interest.   The loading Unread takes a very long time, always.

To "double check" I went to Worthy New and Worthy ... under Themes.   Those each load quite slowly, and both have a purple strip all across the top, no buttons   and at upper right 3 things to click   Home   +    magnifying glass.

Neither Worthy new or Worthy Alternative have the strip across the bottom to choose Forums, Unread, Notifications, Messages, or More.   I was not even able to edit this post at either of those "Themes."   So I find those 2 Themes not usable.

Using Chameleon on top right are the big symbols so I can click Home, Unread, +, Magnifying search, or Toggle -to choose only background color, and 3 bars.   Or Along the bottom is a big white strip  so I could click Forums   Unread  Notifications  Messages.

I find it easiest to use this site to click the Worthy Logo at top, scroll down, view the names of users online and users recently online, click one I recognize.   That way I can go to their most recent post.  

Going to Worthy logo, scrolling down to list is the way I find my own avatar.   I had hoped to see a list of those who I follow.

Clicking the Bell used to display people and posts I was following.   Now clicking the bell seems to be too broad in what it collects.

Someone in a post mentioned they think that some browsers don't work well with Worthy Christian Forums, and I think I am one.  

I do appreciate your interest and efforts to help me.

Mary, there are two Chameleon themes (located at bottom of forums page).   Are you using the one labeled Default?      The other Chameleon 4.4 theme won't show the little icons upper left of website.   Chameleon Default will show the little icons upper left.

If you still can't get into the themes in the upper left of the forums page.....see if you can find the blurry image option where you currently see some choice of color themes.   It should be just under the color choices.   Disable the blurry image option....that slows scrolling and typing.   Maybe it is slowing down things for you?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On Themes, I have Worthy Alternative, Worthy New, Chameleon (default)   just 3, nothing with Chameleon 4.4

In the top area, the long white strip   Toggle  I have it set on Waves Mobil. 

Nothing is blurry, has not been.

I will have a very hard time finding you if I try to look at Notifications or Unread.   Notifications I think is "topic only."  Unread seems to be a very broad group of topics and lots of people posting, but does have topic as well as part of one response.   I had mainly stayed in General Discussion in the past, just get tired or would look at Prophecy more.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Mary8 said:

On Themes, I have Worthy Alternative, Worthy New, Chameleon (default)   just 3, nothing with Chameleon 4.4

In the top area, the long white strip   Toggle  I have it set on Waves Mobil. 

Nothing is blurry, has not been.

I will have a very hard time finding you if I try to look at Notifications or Unread.   Notifications I think is "topic only."  Unread seems to be a very broad group of topics and lots of people posting, but does have topic as well as part of one response.   I had mainly stayed in General Discussion in the past, just get tired or would look at Prophecy more.

I have the same motif as a background and the only problem is that it tends to make some things lag. Like signing out. Sometimes logging in, but it's not too bad. All the subjects are still the same, but the right side of the page is still dark. Maybe there's a plan for it. We'll see. I just wish we still had a choice of fonts because that was nice. Perhaps they'll bring it back by popular request? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

After observing and reading what many have shared, I believe the Coders are listening and reading with us, and many changes are taking place rapidly to try to improve upon what we are disclosing. Too, security must be the concern of all software developers, lest the site and her participants get hacked. Relatively speaking, the number of lines of code are comparatively small when we look at, for example, the number in Windows 10.  Millions of lines must harmonize and sync together to form the smooth flow we see in a Windows Operating System. But it also took 20 years. Patience---and perseverance then---is our hero, to wait it out and enjoy the bumpy ride for awhile. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

14 minutes ago, Coliseum said:

I believe the Coders are listening and reading with us, and many changes are taking place rapidly to try to improve upon what we are disclosing.

Who and what are "Coders"? All I recall from web page designing was back in the 19990's known as, "HTML". I'm a technard and hardly know squat having been through extensive time periods on but mostly offline. I had no computer and didn't care for trying to keyboard a tablet or Kindle. I'm a schooled typist. I could never get used to any other format or texting. It's just not happening. I tried one by demoing it. Nope! 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

1 minute ago, BeauJangles said:

Who and what are "Coders"? All I recall from web page designing was back in the 19990's known as, "HTML". I'm a technard and hardly know squat having been through extensive time periods on but mostly offline. I had no computer and didn't care for trying to keyboard a tablet or Kindle. I'm a schooled typist. I could never get used to any other format or texting. It's just not happening. I tried one by demoing it. Nope! 

Hi BJ. HTML must have a context with which to be understood. Coders design with different computer "languages" how their software is to be defined. Mathematics is a language too and is  built using logic whose symbols, from axiom, through arguments, all the way to conclusion, is unbreakable. 2 + 2 = 4 is meaningful only when the "+" sign and the "=" sign are used. 2  2  4 have no meaning other than that they are useless numbers until they are defined by the symbols. 

BTW, I have gotten really good at typing, graduating from a mere bumpkin speed of 12 WPM to the unchallengeable speed of 18 WPM. My mother was Dorothy Lamoure's secretary a long time ago. She typed 120 WPM without error. She typed so fast, I could not see her fingers move. Maybe by next year, I will reach 20 WPM. I am so proud of myself. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 10/4/2020 at 8:04 PM, BeauJangles said:

This is the toggle switch but I do not yet have the triangular exclamation symbol.

Sorry, the triangular exclamation should not show for you, I see it one my page, because it goes to the reports that people have made that need to me dealt with. Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to draw attention to the toggle I pointed out with the red arrow.

14 hours ago, Debp said:

Mary, there are two Chameleon themes (located at bottom of forums page).   Are you using the one labeled Default?      The other Chameleon 4.4 theme won't show the little icons upper left of website.   Chameleon Default will show the little icons upper left.

If you still can't get into the themes in the upper left of the forums page.....see if you can find the blurry image option where you currently see some choice of color themes.   It should be just under the color choices.   Disable the blurry image option....that slows scrolling and typing.   Maybe it is slowing down things for you?

There is one Chameleon (default).   I use it.   No icons in upper left. 

15 hours ago, Debp said:

I tried to respond, but it is not showing.  

Under themes, I have 3 opts   (none says Chameleon 4.4) so I am in Chameleon default.   No icons in top upper left at all.   It is a white long strip with Worthy Logo and upper right has 6 symbols.

When I have some time I will try to find some blurry background when I click toggle.