• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

You are important and so very 'special'.

:-)

Why thank you, "Middle". That means a lot. :) I'll pretend I didn't notice the marks around special :P

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

9 minutes ago, Aimes said:

Probably true, I know typically people say I am of little importance :P 

But correct, not all with shields are mods. Only those with the "mod title" listed on their profile. 

Others are just given access to other areas of worthy to be involved on the ministry side of things. So if they still say Royal Member/Diamond Member, they're not a MOD, just assigned to the ministry team. 

Instead of importance let's just say "authority". I don't want to ruffle any feathers. :whistling:

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Instead of importance let's just say "authority". I don't want to ruffle any feathers. :whistling:

LOL I thought it was funny. So please know, my feathers weren't ruffled, they were chuckling. 

Especially since I prefer to be in the background and not in the open. I'm a penguinninja.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

2 minutes ago, Aimes said:

LOL I thought it was funny. So please know, my feathers weren't ruffled, they were chuckling. 

Especially since I prefer to be in the background and not in the open. I'm a penguinninja.

Are penguins feathered?

8 minutes ago, Alive said:

Are penguins feathered?

We are indeed. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

From my understanding the "mod" shield really does not mean a lot. It is the servants like Omega who are of importance. 

Having been a member 2014, I'm very familiar of the levels for authority on Worthy's site. Servant, Watchman, Chat Moderator, etc. All have their assigned duties. I fully recognize this and have made necessary notations concerning the status for each individual. As for particulars, that's a MYOB. = mind your own business kind of thing. If they care to share, that's another. I'm curious, but not that nosey. 

30 minutes ago, Aimes said:

Probably true, I know typically people say I am of little importance :P 

But correct, not all with shields are mods. Only those with the "mod title" listed on their profile. 

Others are just given access to other areas of worthy to be involved on the ministry side of things. So if they still say Royal Member/Diamond Member, they're not a MOD, just assigned to the ministry team. 

It still says you are recognized as a moderator. 

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Back now to the topic. Will the blacked out top bar be remedied any time soon with Google Chrome? Not long ago, being a few years back, Worthy was a "Google Preferred" site. No longer, however. I have used several browsers now and at this point the top is too dark to read adequately. Also, will there be more plans for the 1/4 blankout effect on the right side of the page? So far there's not much on it but wasted space. We had a full page at one time. Now I don't even see a color selection much less only one font choice. It's very limiting. Sorry, I don't mean to complain, but my greetings in Worthy Welcome used to be so nice looking. Now it's so ordinary. Are there any planned improvements? 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Luke 9:48 and said to them, aWhoever receives this child in My name receives Me, and whoever receives Me receives Him who sent Me; bfor the one who is least among all of you, this is the one who is great.”

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Content Count:  7,011
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

8 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Having been a member 2014, I'm very familiar of the levels for authority on Worthy's site. Servant, Watchman, Chat Moderator, etc. All have their assigned duties. I fully recognize this and have made necessary notations concerning the status for each individual. As for particulars, that's a MYOB. = mind your own business kind of thing. If they care to share, that's another. I'm curious, but not that nosey. 

Hi BeauJangles, I have been following your trials and tribulations and sending much prayer and sympathy your way. I must say right now you are a valuable asset to this site and I hope your ability to fellowship continues unabated as long as possible.

As for the moderator tag I was asked by George a year ago if I was interested in what amounts to monitoring content, giving guidance, and reporting issues when necessary, but that's as far as it has gone to date. I do have a few tools available to observe what posts require approval or removal but I am not involved in that process.

Years ago I was a moderator on Wikianswers but as time passed I got fed up with the profane pranksters I had to block and vacated the site.

I do like it when I find something interesting to respond to so thanks for being the someone who gave me something interesting today. My 71 year old wife and I are in the middle of ripping out our seriously defunct carpet in preparation for a full replacement. The work is extremely arduous for my friend Peter and I so I am glad for this online respite.

Blessings from Michael37  

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,026
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,358
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

14 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

It still says you are recognized as a moderator. 

Aimes told me she is a Worthy Minister.   I started as a Worthy Minister, and became a Worthy Watchman in August 2019.   Per George, we are not moderators.

I tried touching my shield to see if it said something, but it doesn't.