• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

13 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

It isn't Joe Biden that is throwing the tantrum. 

Hmm . . . then why is it that in so many cities businesses boarded up prior to the election in case the Democrats didn't get their way? I'm honestly curious. So far the Republicans haven't burned any cities down that I'm aware of. So who were those businesses really afraid of, I have to wonder?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,094
  • Content Per Day:  9.71
  • Days Won:  149

6 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

Is this a dyslexic post.  I have very bad dyslexia, so I am familiar with how these things work. 

He might not know. Dyslexics don't always realize when they are doing something dyslexic. Sure looks like it to me though. I could be wrong.

How do you know when your being dyslexic?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

27 minutes ago, walla299 said:

Hmm . . . then why is it that in so many cities businesses boarded up prior to the election

They were afraid of the Trump supporters. 

30 minutes ago, JohnD said:

For over four years Dems have thrown spoiled brat hissy fits.

I can just see Trump rolling around on the floor of the White House kicking his feet saying "But I won ! I won! Whaaaaaa! ":rofl::24:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

11 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

They were afraid of the Trump supporters. 

In the Democrat controlled cities that let the rioter/arsonists run rampant? Right . . .  :rofl:

This is why I don't bother with political discussions near as much as I used to. It changes no one's mind and it can be a serious waste of time. Cheers.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Umm.....  Let's see, I am asking these questions in retrospection.  Before this plandemic, was POTUS on course for a landslide. Ah mean, the economy was good, booming in fact, wall street was fantastic and employment levels improving.

Then the incident  that TRIGGERED all the riots and protest to do what, burn and loot.  Not good so far. 

People at home and cramped inside to watch fake news and get all worked up at the president for not saving people from the C virus. 

Oh well, the Dems had to have a plan to be mischievous.  Cheeky, cheeky.  

Mrs LakyKay, have a nice rest, it would get all sorted out soon enough .  There is a retired economist by the name of Thomas Sowell, who has some nice youtube videos on the history of American economy.  I think you would learn some facts from this Harvard African American economist.

Okay, don't get to riled up, just what I have read some have said and it could be true, who knows.  

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The reality is many believe T was choosen by God. 

I have no idea why. The man is anything but Godly! Dose not even have the character of Godliness.  I don't care who gets made at me for saying this but it is the truth!  

Watch me get myself kicked out of my own thread.  

Edited by LadyKay

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I have no idea why. The man is anything but Godly! Dose not even have the character of Godliness.  I don't care who gets made at me for saying this but it is the truth!  

Placing US soldiers to guard Syrian oil well for US Genie oil tycoon. That belong to Syrian nation.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Watch me get myself kicked out of my own thread.  

I doubt that will happen, I myself would not say that Trump is Godly, and though that would be great, it does not seem to be a qualification that people require of their leaders. I am not sure that there have been a great many Godly presidents. A few possibilities come to mind, but most are probably from a time, when being Godly in this country, was seen as normal.

For myself, I do not expect the parties to put Godly candidates for them, so I console myself with the idea, that I an not electing a pastor in chief, and I look for the person I think, is electable, and will do the least amount of damage.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Mr. Trump may not be the ideal president in terms of communication and his past history.  However, the last four years of his presidency is what is key in examining weather he is fit for a second term in running the nation.

I think a man has to value his freedom and not take it for granted in this hostile world that we exist in today.  America for decades now has represented that symbol with the status of superpower.   She has done things that is overt and is not open to the public that other nations hates her for.   I think all Americans knows that they are hated by many non western nations and would like to see her fall.

To combat and provide a sense of security, America has to have very tough leaders in all aspect of nation security.  To play hardball with nations who are catching up with their military hardware and economic viability needs a strong willed leader who is to take firm stance on policies.   

America has lost grounds in many areas and Trump has done or was in the process of taking the measures to re-invigorate  a stagnant nation, whose decline all could see before their eyes.  His morality can be  questioned, sure, but in a world where the likes of Marxist ideology is knocking on the door, and  your freedom is being threaten, then you have to make tough choices of whom you want to sit at the negotiating table.

Mr. Trump may not be the man many would like him to be as a representative of the US presidency, but the real question is, do you want your country to be a place that you can continue to enjoy the freedoms that you now have.   

The last four years , I would say his administration has done a fair job in starting to rebuild a nation that the world envied.  If you don't have strong leadership, like every company that does not, then you would crumble.  And that's the core of the matter to me anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1