IGNORED

Official Worthy Pie for 2021 - The Final Election (piemaries are over)

Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1983

Pecan if I must choose... 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Difficult choices, all of them delicious! I am torn betwixt Apple and Cherry. Since some apple is too sweet, I think I have to go with cherry as being more reliably likely to make be squint my eyes! My vote is cherry!

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

New Member, you seem to post in quite a few threads where I have commented am I just paranoid or is there a reason for that?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Omegaman, I have been to the church you attend, so I am just curious I guess!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

On 1/6/2021 at 7:11 PM, 1to3 said:

In view of everything: Lemon

don't hijack the thread again, it will not be tolerated, there are plenty places on the forums, for on topic propaganda

To Omegaman:

If I am even allowed the justice and fairness to respond;

I responded to your post/ this thread on Thursday January 7,2021, the Day shameful and tragic events occurred on Capital Hill  in Washingtonian D.C. A day that for many, across the earth, will not be forgotten, a day where lives were  tragically taken , a day of shock and sadness for many. A day that marks forth this coming year.

My response to the type of Pie this year deserves especially in the light of the day's events  for me,  my choice of Pie is Lemon.

If I am not even FREE of my 1rst Amendments Rights to voice and to say what type of Pie I choose and give my reason why?

Than I am neither interested in participating any further with this, your thread thread, as it seems that we are not even allowed FREE Speech on your thread to say why we choose the Pie we are choosing.

So good eatings of your dictated choice pie Omegaman, you can have whatever type of pie you want to make official in your eyes, and eat and savor it with the fervency of your hearts content.

As for me and my house: WE CHOOSE to serve the LORD.

And my daily bread is sufficient for me unto the day :amen:

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

My mom used to make a millionaire pie that was really good.   Problem is I can't find it made by her recipe anywhere and she didn't write any of her cooking down...    it all went with her Alzheimer's

So my favorite these days is pecan..  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 1/10/2021 at 4:50 AM, 1to3 said:

To Omegaman:

If I am even allowed the justice and fairness to respond;

I responded to your post/ this thread on Thursday January 7,2021, the Day shameful and tragic events occurred on Capital Hill  in Washingtonian D.C. A day that for many, across the earth, will not be forgotten, a day where lives were  tragically taken , a day of shock and sadness for many. A day that marks forth this coming year.

My response to the type of Pie this year deserves especially in the light of the day's events  for me,  my choice of Pie is Lemon.

If I am not even FREE of my 1rst Amendments Rights to voice and to say what type of Pie I choose and give my reason why?

Than I am neither interested in participating any further with this, your thread thread, as it seems that we are not even allowed FREE Speech on your thread to say why we choose the Pie we are choosing.

So good eatings of your dictated choice pie Omegaman, you can have whatever type of pie you want to make official in your eyes, and eat and savor it with the fervency of your hearts content.

As for me and my house: WE CHOOSE to serve the LORD.

And my daily bread is sufficient for me unto the day :amen:

In Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Thanks 1to3 for you passionate response! First off let's get a few things straight. This thread is in the spirit of fun, not political grandstanding. I let your post stand, you got to say what you wanted to say, without any censorship. You posted on things that had absolutely nothing to do with pie, so you were way off topic. Why go to so much trouble to divert a thread from it's purpose. If you want to make political messages, there is an area for that very purpose, I doubt that has escaped your attention.

To that I guess I would just point out, that the 1st Amendment is specific, has a purpose and it is not there to provide you with the right to explain why you would vote of Lemon Pie.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Notice what the 1st Amendment does. It prohibits congress from making laws about religion and speech. Now, if the first amendments would have said that no one at anytime may restrict any manner of speech under any circumstance, you would have a case, but it does not, so you do not.

Your version would be:

Omegaman shall not restrict 1to3's choice to make off topic political commentary on a privately owned website in a thread about pie choice.

Note: I let you have your say, it was not removed.

Note: I let you explain yourself, that was also not removed.

Note: there are many threads where you could have posted appropriately, but you chose to go off topic here instead. Your were provided space to do that, which you have NO RIGHT TO whatsoever, it is a privilege which you enjoy just as other members of Worthy may.

Speech rights are not unlimited. You may not cuss here. You may not call people names here. You may not intentionally spread false information here. The list could go on and one, but basically you have no constitutional right to say what you want when and where you want. You might claim such a right, but it does not exist constitutionally except perhaps in your mind.

Participation on this website, is not even a right. I have no such right either. Therefore it is impossible for anyone to deprive you of a right when such a right does not exist in the first place, right?

Your vote for Lemon pie is noted. Thank your for participating and adding a sour taste to a lighthearted thread!

And now, we return to our regularly scheduled pie election returns.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I am voting for "End Times LEMON MERANGUE Pie"

(the crust is graham crackers crumbled up)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

Lemon!

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30