• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,117
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

1 hour ago, Alive said:

What makes folks think that other created beings, such as angelic beings weren't created to live in a realm different than and before this universe--the universe of Gen 1?

This is kinda the line of thinking I was driving at.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, enoob57 said:

So many take the liberty to rest upon I think or I feel.... I fear for them for they are in disobedience to His Word...

I believe this,

1 Thessalonians 5:19 (KJV)
Quench not the Spirit.

John 4:24 (KJV)
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 3:6 (KJV)
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Luke 12:2 (KJV)
For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

1 Corinthians 2:10 (KJV)
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

John 21:25 (KJV)
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

2 Peter 3:5-7

5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, 6 by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. 7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

2 Peter 3:13

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

When was Satan kicked out of heaven?

He wasn't ousted of heaven. He will be kicked out of heaven in the middle of the seventieth week of Daniel:

• Rev 12:7-9 - > "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."