• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, not an echo said:

Hello Ozarkbound,

Concerning your statement, "the parable of the Wheat and Tares refutes a rapture since the unbelievers are gathered first,"  note what I have highlighted in the following portion of Jesus' explanation of that parable, from Matthew 13:

39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil;  the harvest is the end of the world;  the reapers are the angels.

40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire;  so shall it be in the end of this world.

41  The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them that do iniquity;

42  And shall cast them into a furnace of fire:  there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43  Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father.  Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus' words in this parable need to be considered in connection with what is slated to occur "in the end of this world."  We find concerning this in Revelation 20:11-15, with the account of the Last Judgment.  According to what we find leading up to this judgment, what Jesus is teaching is that the tares will ultimately be dealt with after His Millennial Reign.  In other words, the harvest Jesus is speaking of in His parable will occur post-Millennial.  After His Reign, in this final harvest, the wicked will be gathered first.  After this, we see all the saved with God in Heaven (i.e., the Kingdom of their Father).  All the common rapture interpretations have the rapture occurring pre-Millennial.  Whatever is being believed, it must line up with all of Scripture.  And, there will always be an understanding that will align with all of Scripture.

I am old enough to remember when rapture was not taught. Hal Lindsey changed Christianity forever. His net worth is currently $4,000,000. The rapture has been very good for him.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  771
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/07/1947

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Well. That's the origin of the quote. It's not my quote. The OP says: "From Prophecy Watchers" then "Gary Stearman: Rapture Wars." Then the quote from him.

OK, but that doesn't prove or disprove a Pretrib rapture.   It is just a general one-verse statement that Jesus is coming again one day.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Yes, one scripture can be interpreted one way, another in another way. One can find scripture to hold any position they hold when it comes to the "rapture."

Since I do not hold to any rapture scenario, I am not interested in discussing one theory over another.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

1 hour ago, Ozarkbound said:
5 hours ago, not an echo said:

Hello Ozarkbound,

Concerning your statement, "the parable of the Wheat and Tares refutes a rapture since the unbelievers are gathered first,"  note what I have highlighted in the following portion of Jesus' explanation of that parable, from Matthew 13:

39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil;  the harvest is the end of the world;  the reapers are the angels.

40  As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire;  so shall it be in the end of this world.

41  The Son of man shall send forth His angels, and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend, and them that do iniquity;

42  And shall cast them into a furnace of fire:  there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

43  Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father.  Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus' words in this parable need to be considered in connection with what is slated to occur "in the end of this world."  We find concerning this in Revelation 20:11-15, with the account of the Last Judgment.  According to what we find leading up to this judgment, what Jesus is teaching is that the tares will ultimately be dealt with after His Millennial Reign.  In other words, the harvest Jesus is speaking of in His parable will occur post-Millennial.  After His Reign, in this final harvest, the wicked will be gathered first.  After this, we see all the saved with God in Heaven (i.e., the Kingdom of their Father).  All the common rapture interpretations have the rapture occurring pre-Millennial.  Whatever is being believed, it must line up with all of Scripture.  And, there will always be an understanding that will align with all of Scripture.

I am old enough to remember when rapture was not taught. Hal Lindsey changed Christianity forever. His net worth is currently $4,000,000. The rapture has been very good for him.

To be real honest, my first thought was, "And it will be 'very good' for us too, those of us 'which are alive and remain'" (I Thess. 4:17).  It's important to remember that the matter of truth is separate from the matter of how it may be capitalized upon.  It is indeed troubling how that some have capitalized off the truth, not to mention falsehood.  We know that there are some who have given back as much or more than they ever got.  And then, there are the others.  You can be sure, one day they will be ready to give back, but it will be too late.  "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good" (Pro. 15:3). 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Paul James said:

OK, but that doesn't prove or disprove a Pretrib rapture.   It is just a general one-verse statement that Jesus is coming again one day.

True. It's interesting to hear Mr. Stearman give the results of a survey that goes against a core belief of his. It proves nothing one way or the other but it does speak to a trend. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

21 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Jesus said foolish virgins were left behind but the wise virgins are taken to the feast of the Lamb.

You choose Taken or left behind ?

Better cry now then cry later.

That isn't what Jesus said.  The door was shut on the foolish virgins and they spent the Day on the not so happy side.  

And this time, just to be sure the before and after too.   

Matthew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

That can't happen if you leave before the end

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Who shall see?   YE shall.  SO THE SUBJECT is the AOD.  

Matthew 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Matthew 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

STILL TALKING ABOUT THE AOD

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So we know the elect will STILL be here

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

WHO will they be telling?  YOU

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

THERE are going to be many many dead 

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

AFTER what days?  

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

WHO is going to see all these things?  YE will.  

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

What was going on in the days of Noah?  FALLEN angels.  WHO is going to be kicked out of heaven before the Lord returns?  Satan and his angels.  

SO the coming of the Lord is AFTER SATAN and his angels are kicked out.  

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

AND they were having babies, GIANT babies, mighty evil babies

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

AND many of the people didn't know a flood was coming to rid the world of evil.  And when Jesus and His army comes, they are coming to do exactly what the flood of Noahs day did and that is to put down evil and bring in the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God.  

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

So the ONLY way to be TAKEN will be to be TAKEN in by the DECEPTION, the lies, A GREAT FALLING AWAY

Matthew 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

WATCH and don't be taken because the Lord is COMING HERE, TO STAY AND BRING IN THE KINGDOM, PUT DOWN THE EVIL, REBUILD....

Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

AKA - BE TAKEN

Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

BLESSED is the FAITHFUL servant who is STILL ruling over the household, not having allowed the thief to break in and take it over

Matthew 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Matthew 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

REMEMBER, as in the days of Noah they were eating and drinking and taking in marriage

Matthew 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

WHO will not be AWARE?  The UNFAITHFUL and UNWISE SERVANT

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

THIS is us NOW.

Matthew 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

Matthew 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

THESE ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT PUTTING ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD RIGHT NOW, not getting enough oil for their lamps.  There lamps are going to go out.  They are going to find themselves in the darkness

Matthew 25:4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

AND some people will say 'all remains the same' as it ever was

Matthew 25:5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

AND SATAN was kicked out of heaven and the sun went black as sackcloth. And some slept as in they didn't KEEP WATCH like we are told to do.  

Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

He hasn't yet arrived but HE is COMING, listen to those on WATCH - think 2 witnesses

AND AT MIDNIGHT as in when DARKNESS has come upon the world

Matthew 25:7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

ALL the VIRGINS are the same when Satan arrives, no one has been taken yet, no one has been unfaithful yet.  

Matthew 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

BUT those virgins who DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE (OIL) ARE going to start asking for some but as you know we are told 'the famine in the end times is for the word of God', and there will be no more telling them.  Deception is running rampant.  Satan is here and he is taking whomsoever he can.  Many don't have a clue.  BUT the VIRGINS should and those with LIGHT will stay away and not be taken.  1st thing Jesus said  'do not be deceived'.  He didn't say that because 'no Christians would be here', He said that as a warning TO THE CHRISTIANS.

Matthew 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

So those who do not have enough OIL, they will blindly follow after the one who IS DECEIVING THEM. THEY HAVE no lite lamp, they can not see.   Soon they will  no longer be 'VIRGINS' as they will have broken the VERY FIRST COMMANDMENT, and that is because they were FOOLISH. (not enough oil)

Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, they have followed Satan, they have been 'taken' in by the lies and deception AND THEN DOES THE LORD COME.  BUT they have received the mark of the beast.  THE DOOR IS SHUT.  It will remain that way for the entire day/1000 years/millennium.  They are now amongst 'the dead', separated from Christ for the whole day,  to remain 'dead' UNTIL SATAN will be loosed again and if they  haven't gotten wise during that DAY, they will follow Satan again and at the end of that short time they will go into the lake of fire.  BUT if they have become wise, they WILL NOT be deceived and they will not follow after him and for those who DO NOT follow Satan THEY WILL THEN RECEIVE THEIR 'LIFE', their eternal immortal incorruptible spiritual body and THEY WILL NOT EXPERIENCE the second death.  

the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut

Matthew 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Matthew 25:12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Look around, no one knows, still

Matthew 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

This is the Lord after death and having RISEN.

This 
is us, His servants in whom He has left the GOSPEL giving instructions 

Matthew 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, 

To some alot of TRUTH is given

to another two,

To some much is given

and to another one;

To some less is given

to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Matthew 25:16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

THOSE whom God gives much, God expects much in return

Matthew 25:17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

Matthew 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

Matthew 25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

The Lord is returning, and JUDGMENT is coming.  Notice what isn't?

Matthew 25:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Matthew 25:22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

But uh-oh

Matthew 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed

Matthew 25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Remember the milk and the meat?  For the thief on the cross to not have known much was ok, but to someone who has been given SOME and all he does with it is hold on to that little bit and bury it, not so good.  Better to be bad and come to good than to be good and turn bad!!

Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Matthew 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Matthew 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

Matthew 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

• Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

First, let me mention I have NOT studied Revelation at all and I do not understand all the terms and labels folks use so freely. 

At this time the only comment I would like to offer is based on what I think I see in the OT- So much / many of the stories and events are seen seen over and over again... We do not seem to learn from our past mistakes.. 

Having said that I immediately go to two events that took place AND where they represented end time or end time like events- the Flood and Exodus. 

In both cases God did not remove those that obeyed Him. He did not take them out of the destruction that was to come but He did place His hand over them to prevent any harm to come to them. 

I believe God is consistent and has revealed to us what will happen in the future- God does not do anything before He tells us... I think He has told us what to expect twice.

Just my thoughts, Charlie 

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

That isn't what Jesus said.  The door was shut on the foolish virgins and they spent the Day on the not so happy side.  

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Matthew 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Matthew 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Matthew 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

Matthew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Matthew 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Matthew 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Matthew 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

AFTER what days?  

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

What was going on in the days of Noah?  FALLEN angels.  WHO is going to be kicked out of heaven before the Lord returns?  Satan and his angels.  

Matthew 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Matthew 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

AND many of the people didn't know a flood was coming to rid the world of evil.  And when Jesus and His army comes, they are coming to do exactly what the flood of Noahs day did and that is to put down evil and bring in the RIGHTEOUSNESS of God.  

Matthew 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

So the ONLY way to be TAKEN will be to be TAKEN in by the DECEPTION, the lies, A GREAT FALLING AWAY

Matthew 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

WATCH and don't be taken because the Lord is COMING HERE, TO STAY AND BRING IN THE KINGDOM, PUT DOWN THE EVIL, REBUILD....

Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

AKA - BE TAKEN

Matthew 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

Matthew 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

BLESSED is the FAITHFUL servant who is STILL ruling over the household, not having allowed the thief to break in and take it over

Matthew 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Matthew 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

Matthew 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

REMEMBER, as in the days of Noah they were eating and drinking and taking in marriage

Matthew 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Matthew 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

THIS is us NOW.

Matthew 25:3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

THESE ARE THOSE WHO ARE NOT PUTTING ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD RIGHT NOW, not getting enough oil for their lamps.  There lamps are going to go out.  They are going to find themselves in the darkness

AND SATAN was kicked out of heaven and the sun went black as sackcloth. And some slept as in they didn't KEEP WATCH like we are told to do.  

Matthew 25:6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

He hasn't yet arrived but HE is COMING, listen to those on WATCH - think 2 witnesses

ALL the VIRGINS are the same when Satan arrives, no one has been taken yet, no one has been unfaithful yet.  

Matthew 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

BUT those virgins who DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE (OIL) ARE going to start asking for some but as you know we are told 'the famine in the end times is for the word of God', and there will be no more telling them.  Deception is running rampant.  Satan is here and he is taking whomsoever he can.  Many don't have a clue.  BUT the VIRGINS should and those with LIGHT will stay away and not be taken.  1st thing Jesus said  'do not be deceived'.  He didn't say that because 'no Christians would be here', He said that as a warning TO THE CHRISTIANS.

Matthew 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

So those who do not have enough OIL, they will blindly follow after the one who IS DECEIVING THEM. THEY HAVE no lite lamp, they can not see.   Soon they will  no longer be 'VIRGINS' as they will have broken the VERY FIRST COMMANDMENT, and that is because they were FOOLISH. (not enough oil)

Matthew 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED, they have followed Satan, they have been 'taken' in by the lies and deception AND THEN DOES THE LORD COME.  BUT they have received the mark of the beast.  THE DOOR IS SHUT.  It will remain that way for the entire day/1000 years/millennium.  They are now amongst 'the dead', separated from Christ for the whole day,  to remain 'dead' UNTIL SATAN will be loosed again and if they  haven't gotten wise during that DAY, they will follow Satan again and at the end of that short time they will go into the lake of fire.  BUT if they have become wise, they WILL NOT be deceived and they will not follow after him and for those who DO NOT follow Satan THEY WILL THEN RECEIVE THEIR 'LIFE', their eternal immortal incorruptible spiritual body and THEY WILL NOT EXPERIENCE the second death.  

the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut

Matthew 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 25:14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

This 

to another two,

To some much is given

and to another one;

To some less is given

to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

Matthew 25:16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

Matthew 25:18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

Matthew 25:19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

Matthew 25:20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

Matthew 25:21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Matthew 25:22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

Matthew 25:23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

But uh-oh

Matthew 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed

Matthew 25:25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Remember the milk and the meat?  For the thief on the cross to not have known much was ok, but to someone who has been given SOME and all he does with it is hold on to that little bit and bury it, not so good.  Better to be bad and come to good than to be good and turn bad!!

Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

Matthew 25:27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

Matthew 25:28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

Matthew 25:29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

Matthew 25:30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The feast of the Lamb or the marriage where the wise virgins are taken, will take place in heaven, not on earth, read Revelation 19.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

13 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The Lord High God is well in charge of everything today. The Lord Yeshua has had EVERYTHING put under His kingship and Lordship right now. He Rules today.

I can attest personally to being involved in: Healings, Outpourings, Exorcisms and Amazing Power as demonstrated by His Spirit right before my very eyes. He is in Power and Rulership right now - in the Heavens and in the earth.

"As in Heaven, so on the earth"

Hi Justin,

How wonderful. I have also experienced those too. They reveal the Headship of Christ over His Body. 

However we do not see the Lord ruling and judging the nations. The nations do not bow to the Lord, they do not repent of their terrible deeds, they are heading downward very fast towards the demonic.

Now we know from God`s word that the Father is `herding` the nations together to come under His Son`s footstool for judgment. (`herd,` Joel 3: 1 Knox version)

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord, "Sit at my right hand till I make your enemies your footstool.` (Ps. 110: 1)

And when that takes place, then the Lord will operate in His kingly power and authority.

`The LORD (Father) shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies.` (Ps. 110: 2) 

Marilyn.

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

AFTER what days?  

AKA - BE TAKEN

THIS is us NOW.

This 

to another two,

To some much is given

and to another one;

To some less is given

But uh-oh

DeighAnn, not only did you cut and pasted almost all the verses of the NT from your Bible you also took almost all of MY NT verses- I just opened my bible and 80 pages were torn out!

Ypur going to have to send them back!

Charlie

• Haha 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64

11 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

DeighAnn, not only did you cut and pasted almost all the verses of the NT from your Bible you also took almost all of MY NT verses- I just opened my bible and 80 pages were torn out!

Ypur going to have to send them back!

Charlie

Don't you hate that!!  Like when you finally submit your post and someone wrote the exact same things not an hour before.  God it is so good to have you here  (That's a 'thank God' God)

and I am just going to THANK God for you too.  I am having a very emotional day and feeling the Lord all around.  Probably have given thanks at least 50 times today

• Praying! 1