• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Ok my friend showed me a screen shot of his company sending an email of a mandatory shot of the vaxx for all employees.

He said he'll try to get a Drs note. 

If worse comes to worse hell stay with family till he finds another job.

If it is personal you do not have to say. But what type of company dose your friend work for? Will he be in contact with high risk people with health issues?  Again if it is too personal you do not have to say. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, kingdombrat said:

Vaccinations are far from a graven image.  But it's interesting the lengths of excuses you will apply for your reasoning to refuse the Vaccination.

Are you just trying to challenge my faith or are you mocking it?

I'd rather be cut to pieces than get an injection, promoted by people I don't trust.
I, like other parents who have to look at the permanent disability of their children because of vaccination, see my "excuses" every day. I guarantee you that I did my research. In my view, consent would surely be a (double) betrayal.
Are you not surprised that the "good", which is groundlessly called a vaccine and is gene therapy at the testing stage, needs to be so strongly persuaded?

Are you having fun, guys?

Guest kingdombrat
5 minutes ago, PeterR said:

Are you just trying to challenge my faith or are you mocking it?

I'd rather be cut to pieces than get an injection, promoted by people I don't trust.
I, like other parents who have to look at the permanent disability of their children because of vaccination, see my "excuses" every day. I guarantee you that I did my research. In my view, consent would surely be a (double) betrayal.
Are you not surprised that the "good", which is groundlessly called a vaccine and is gene therapy at the testing stage, needs to be so strongly persuaded?

Are you having fun, guys?

My [sole] intention is wondering if God gives us a command, how do we think we are protecting ourselves by doing the opposite?

If God says obey the Government [CDC is Government], but we say if we don't obey we live.   How is it [YOU/ME/ANYONE] believe we can avoid death/injury/side effect by doing the opposite of what God Commands?

Edited by kingdombrat

Guest kingdombrat

Do you really think you're protecting yourself from [not] obeying the CDC?

What if God then says, ok, here's another way to die since you think you're keeping from dying over a Vaccination?

Edited by kingdombrat

Guest kingdombrat

I am not trying to guilt/judge or anything else.

I am trying to understand how is it we think we can protect our self ever?

Isn't it God protecting us, not us protecting ourselves in every situation we face?

Edited by kingdombrat

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  321
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, kingdombrat said:

My [sole] intention is wondering if God gives us a command, how do we think we are protecting ourselves by doing the opposite?

If God says obey the Government [CDC is Government], but we say if we don't obey we live.   How is it [YOU/ME/ANYONE] believe we can avoid death/injury/side effect by doing the opposite of what God Commands?

I assure you that I am obedient to the government. I am glad that these injections are not and will not be compulsory for living.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,179
  • Content Per Day:  9.52
  • Days Won:  149

1 minute ago, PeterR said:

I assure you that I am obedient to the government. I am glad that these injections are not and will not be compulsory for living.

Yes as of now it is still a choice and I don't think it in any way is a reflection of disobedience to government authority. I am talking about the US. Might be different elsewhere.

Eventually I see limitations for some people who refuse the vaccine.

Guest kingdombrat
Just now, PeterR said:

Please understand, I went through a period in my own life I would assess the situation and think, I can make it through.   I was [completely] fooling myself to think I literally had the power to protect myself.   But I see it all of the time.   I see Christians profess Faith but when they face trials, the first thing they do is figure it out for them self like they can have that power over circumstance to keep them safe.   That is not Faith in God, that is Faith in oneself.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

I don't get some people here. Some of you say your not afraid to die so you do not care if you get covid. Then the vaccine comes alone and your afraid to get the vaccine because you think the vaccine might kill you.  I don't get it. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

17 hours ago, PeterR said:

Others have been shouting about it for many years. If you would be interested to learn more about vaccinations, viruses, etc., you can start from here

I did my PhD work in a virology lab. The site is conspiracy bunk.

• Thumbs Up 3