• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,095
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

She keeps me getting tested.    Yes, in the past I had it.    But, I have not had it sense May.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  1

Hi, I don’t believe I’m allowed to post a video here so I’ll separate the link, just put it back together … It is of a doctor speaking at a school board meeting about the virus, it is quite an interesting video, it might help…

Before the Throne of Grace, Not me 

Edited by Alive
video link in wron area

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

40 minutes ago, Not me said:

video-has-surfaced-with-real-source-data-science-from-a-school-board-meeting-in-indiana/

I watched the video and made several posts pointing out several misleading statements. If you want, you can check them out starting here.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  516
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

I watched the video and made several posts pointing out several misleading statements. If you want, you can check them out starting here.

Be blessed in your pursuit of truth..

In the Beloved, Not me

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,178
  • Content Per Day:  9.54
  • Days Won:  149

5 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

She keeps me getting tested.    Yes, in the past I had it.    But, I have not had it sense May.

I have several people in my  family circles who are also bordering on paranoia. In one case the person's family doctor recommended counseling about what appears to be a phobia of being around people. This person is now afraid to go out in public.

Certain personalities take the whole COVID thing over the top to a point where their actions are on the extreme end. Unfortunately this is a side effect of everything that has happened over the last year for some people. I think everyone deals with it just a bit differently. What they need to realize is that, just like the common cold, COVID is with us for the long haul. If you wait until it's safe to go out you'll never go out again. The difference will be an increased immunity of the population over time. Catching it doesn't guarantee you won't catch it again. It will however build immunity to it.

I think we need to pray for these people not to have unwarranted fear, for God to give them the strength to overcome all things through Him and understand that some personalities don't cope as well with what's been going on. Rather than condemn them, pray for them.

I had no choice, I was expendable and had to go to my job. Either suck it up or lose my job.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,996
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.69
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

It is called fear. That is how this world and Satan wants people to react to this virus. Then they have control. Give your fear and this virus to God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,556
  • Content Per Day:  7.15
  • Days Won:  100

6 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

You've been infected and sick with COVID-19 twice, my friend. Your wife is understandably concerned for your health and welfare. 

As for myself, because I work in a high-risk occupation (I work for a homeless shelter), I was tested weekly while the shelter was shut down due to an outbreak among staff and residents. Only myself and a coworker remained uninfected throughout the pandemic last year. 

At the onset of the pandemic at the end of March last year, we lost staff due to the risk our occupation poses working for the homeless. It is an honor to be here and a privilege to serve my neighbor, so I take all necessary precautions for their sake. That's not paranoia, it's love. :) 

• This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

I found your critique informative and helpful, brother. I appreciate the effort you invested in delivering this to us. :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It is called fear. That is how this world and Satan wants people to react to this virus. Then they have control. Give your fear and this virus to God. 

Let it be said that some measure of fear is common to the human condition. For example, some refuse to eat fish in fear of toxins and parasites while others won't step foot in a bar because alcohol is consumed on the premises. This is what drives the endless COVID-19 debate on Worthy: accusation, assumption, and a lack of concern for one's neighbor. 

The measure by which we judge shall be returned to us.