• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,339
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

8 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

I can relate to every word of your testimony,

When the Lord breathed upon me ,there came a great wind of fire which washed over me and through me.

In an instant my eyes were opened ,and I was changed.The Lord baptised me with Spirit and fire.....WOW!!!....how powerful was your saving, very much reminds me of my own......Praise God!!....🙏🙏

There is so much that we, as sons and daughters of the dust, can't comprehend nor begin to understand until the Lord sees fit to illuminate us. The hidden things of God are just that: they are hidden to us. The apostle wrote about this very thing, describing how we see darkly and know only in part. 

Ah, but God our Father is exceedingly kind toward us in our afflictions, preserving us for the day as there is a time and season for every matter under heaven. He remembers that our frame is dust, a saying which expresses the inexpressible: the Lord Most High is merciful to us.

I have known so many that beg the Lord for the baptism of His Spirit, suffering crises of faith on account of teachers who fill their ears and heart with all manner of nonsense, and I weep for their sake. If only they were faithful enough... if only they would tithe as instructed... if only. "The Lord must despise me!", some have said, and nothing could be further from the truth. 

It would have been better that they never darkened the door of a church nor received those poisonous words which guaranteed their dismay. 

At no time did I ask my Lord Jesus Christ for anything. I kept pressing on in those works which God ordained for me to walk in. I was cast out... rejected... wandered without a home... and disowned by my family of flesh and blood. Each and every one of us must walk in those works which God ordained before we were born, for this pleases the Lord who fashions us with His hand. He is the master craftsman, after all, and we are His handiwork. 

I walked in ignorance of His purpose and will for decades during the fiery trial for this was my portion. It pleased the Lord to afflict me so that His power might be displayed in me to the glory of His name... but we are not all the same, my friends. There is a time and season for every matter under heaven. 

God is the giver of gifts, not men. :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

I agree just not the I would have worded it. When God says your most blessed to give then to receive.. we do know He is also talking about Himself right? He needs nothing He is ALWAYS giving LOVES to give. Here on earth we think ooh to receive..yet the joy and blessing that come from Giving and God wants us to ALWAYS ask. You have not because you asked not or you asking wrong. 

So if God says your Father will give the sweet holy Spirit to them that ask. Then if anyone ask you got it. Its not based on YOU what you feel hear or see its faith. You take GOD at His word. You ask YOU GOT IT! Its that simple! GOD can only do GOOD He cannot do evil in anyway praise GOD glory to JESUS! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

On 1/13/2022 at 4:09 PM, R. Hartono said:

Believe in Jesus doesnt mean you can claim to have already received Holy Spirit.

Matt 3:11.....He Will baptize you with Holy Spirit and fire.

Amen. Good confirmation of the truth in the Word. There is a difference between being born again and filled with the Holy Spirit. Shalom

Acts 8:[14] Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
[15] Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:
[16] (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)
[17] Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
[18] And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,
[19] Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
[20] But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,062
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

GOD  IS  NO  RESPECTER  OF  PERSONS

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing ---the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life---

ACTS 13:9  then saul who is also called paul ---filled with the holy spirit--- set his eyes upon him

--13:10-- and said o full of all subtilty and mischief thou child of the devil --- thou enemy of all righteousness --- wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of  THE  LORD ---

PSALM 52:3  thou lovest evil more than good --and lying-- rather than to speak righteousness 

--52:4-- thou lovest all devouring words o thou deceitful tongue 

EPHESIANS 5:9  for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness -- righteousness -- and  truth 

1 JOHN 3:10  in this the children of  GOD  are manifest and the children of the devil  --- whosoever doeth not righteousness --is not of  GOD-- neither he that loveth not his brother ---

PROVERBS 12:17  ---he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness---BUT A FALSE WITNESS DECEIT---

JOHN 14:6  JESUS saith unto him --I am the way -- the truth -- and the life -- no man cometh unto  THE  FATHER  but by  ME

PROVERBS 8:7  for  MY  mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an  --abomination to my lips--

--8:8-- all the words of  MY  MOUTH  ---are in righteousness--- there is nothing froward or perverse in them 

PROVERBS 7:24  hearken unto me now therefore o you children ---and attend to the words of  MY  MOUTH

1 TIMOTHY 4:6  --IF-- thou put the brethren in remembrence of these things thou shalt be a good minister of  JESUS  CHRIST ---nourished up in the words of faith ---and of good doctrine---whereunto you have attained 

ROMANS 10:17  so then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of  GOD  

JEREMIAH 29:13  and you shall seek  ME  and  find  ME  when you shall search for  ME   with all your heart

2 CORINTHIANS 3:15  but even unto this day when moses is read the vail is upon their heart 

--3:16-- nevertheless when it shall turn to  THE  LORD  the vail shall be taken away 

--3:17--  now  THE  LORD  is that spirit and where the spirit of  THE  LORD  is there is freedom

ROMANS 8:2  for the law of the spirit of life in  CHRIST  JESUS  hath made me free from the law of sin and death

1 CORINTHIANS 15:45  and so it is written the first man adam was made a living soul  ---the last adam was made a quickening spirit---

--15:46-- howbeit that was not first which is spiritual but that which is natural  ---and afterward that which is spiritual---

--15:47-- the first man is of the earth earthy ---the second man is the  LORD  from heaven

ROMANS 6:16  know you not that to whom you yield yourselves to obey ---his servants you are to whom you obey--- whether of sin unto death --- or of obedience unto righteousness ---

PROVERBS 8:20  I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

1 CORINTHIANS 15:34  awake to righteousness ---and sin not--- for some have not the knowledge of  GOD   ---I SPEAK THIS TO YOUR SHAME---

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3  but I would have you know that the head of ---every man is  CHRIST--- and the head of the woman is man --- and the head of  CHRIST  IS  GOD ---

1 TIMOTHY 2:5  for there is ---ONE MEDIATOR--- between  GOD  and men  ---the man  JESUS  CHRIST---

ACTS 10:34 then peter opened his mouth and said  ---of a truth I perceive that  GOD  is no respecter of persons 

-- 10:35--  but in every nation he that feareth  HIM  and worketh righteousness is --accepted-- with  HIM

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,339
  • Content Per Day:  7.11
  • Days Won:  99

On 1/30/2022 at 4:03 AM, R. Hartono said:

Thanks for sharing.

Do christians at your church speak in tongue (glosolalia and xenolalia) ?

I don't attend a church. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,257
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

My church doesn't believe they should be practiced in regular church services.  It is reserved for small groups or retreats where people understand what is occurring, so unbelievers won't walk in and think we are all insane.  

1Co 14:23  If, therefore, the whole church comes together and all speak in tongues, and outsiders or unbelievers enter, will they not say that you are out of your minds?

• Thumbs Up 1