• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

On 2/23/2022 at 1:18 AM, The_Truth_Seeker said:

In computer terms, an image can refer to a copy, but other than that image can refer to a representation. 

Consider it in relation to the context in Deuteronomy 6:4-8

[4] Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
[5] And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
[6] And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
[7] And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
[8] And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.

It is a reference to a copy (or representation of the original). Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

"And he had power to give life unto the image...
that the image should both speak and cause as many as would not worship it to be killed."
Rev 13:15

So the image speaks, and causes people who don't worship it to be killed.

In the future video will be able to be presented via hologram, even from phones.

And at the end, the app that streams holographic video would be pre-programmed into every 'phone'
just like how google apps are pre-programmed into most 'phones' now,
and via the internet, just as it is now, it could take a tally, and know, who watches what.

During the very end, a prominent person will have seemed to be killed and then healed from death
in some spectacular way. [Rev 13:3] And his speeches will live stream, coming through as a hologram,
and people will be excited to tune in, because of the hologram tech, and because of the things he will be saying,
and because of what supposedly happened to him.

I believe strongly that the image of the beast will be holographic video that will come out of 'phones'.
Holographic video, coming out of 'smart phones', of the speeches of beast number 1,
that the whole world will be forced to watch. And the app itself will be able to know who watches
and will be able to alert the enemy as to who does not watch, and those people will be taken away...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

1 hour ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

I believe strongly that the image of the beast will be holographic video that will come out of 'phones'.
Holographic video, coming out of 'smart phones', of the speeches of beast number 1,
that the whole world will be forced to watch. And the app itself will be able to know who watches
and will be able to alert the enemy as to who does not watch, and those people will be taken away...

The technology is available for exactly that type of scenario. Good point. Shalom

image - εἰκών eikṓn, i-kone'; from G1503; a likeness, i.e. (literally) statue, profile, or (figuratively) representation, resemblance:—image.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;

saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

One thing that stands out for me is the pronoun 'them'. There's a concept behind it we should understand. If the FP deceives them that dwell on the earth, that's everyone, each person and that doesn't change from verse 14 to verse 15.

'them that dwell' is one word. It's used twice in 14-15:

"2730 katoikéō (from 2596 /katá, "down, according to," intensifying 3611 /oikéō, "dwell, reside") – properly, settle down as a permanent resident, i.e. in a fixed (permanent) dwelling place as one's personal residence; (figuratively) "to be exactly at home.""

'Them that dwell' is each person residing in a fixed dwelling. So it's the idea of individuals or families in their homes on the whole earth. Not only that but it's the further idea of actively dwelling in a fixed residence, or going about life in the family unit or as an individual. 

In verse 14 the FP deceives those who are going about their lives in a fixed dwelling, e.g., families and individuals, roommates, and probably man camps and prisons too, any fixed dwelling where someone lives. 

So if that's the description and concept of the group that gets deceived then it's that same deceived group in the same manner of existence that is told they should make an image to the beast. 

'That they should make' is one word defined " I make, manufacture, construct, (b) I do, act, cause." This is also an individual making manufacturing or constructing or doing, acting or causing.  Certainly this is the entire group engaging in the same activity but it's each individual acting for themselves and not a workforce teaming up in a construction project.

One of the examples of the usage of this idea is when people were walking through a field, plucking the heads of grain and eating. They were all doing the same thing but not in a collective sense like a harvest, but plucking for themselves to eat immediately and not to gather in to a storehouse.

This negates the idea of a hologram image of the beast forced on each person through smart phones or laptops. This would mean some central authority, or several, codes the hologram for distribution to devices. That isn't the idea behind 'katoikousin poiēsai'.

The idea then that everyone on earth comes together to build a single great image to the beast just doesn't exist here. The same with a manufactured image sold in stores or an image broadcast by television, streaming, or DARPA or HAARP.

I'm not saying smart phones, television, radio and HAARP, etc., won't be used but in Rev 13:14-15 we are seeing something going on in the most basic unit of the population of earth, the home, or whatever fixed dwelling where a person resides.

One other thing that comes to mind is the willing nature of the choice between eternal salvation in Christ and the temporary saving of the body by following the beast and the false prophet at the end of the age. None of this can be forced on a person, the choice must be through cogent willingness to accept the offer. Pressure is brought to bear to be sure but the power in the personal choice of the individual remains.

That's my two cents,[sense] on the matter. :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 3/2/2022 at 9:40 PM, Diaste said:

The idea then that everyone on earth comes together to build a single great image to the beast just doesn't exist here. The same with a manufactured image sold in stores or an image broadcast by television, streaming, or DARPA or HAARP.

I'm not saying smart phones, television, radio and HAARP, etc., won't be used but in Rev 13:14-15 we are seeing something going on in the most basic unit of the population of earth, the home, or whatever fixed dwelling where a person resides.

You make good points. Everyone making the image just does not make sense. But my opinion, I think the image is concerned with the technology needed to bring about the mark. We could be looking at technologies already present but further evolved.  To me it looks like an advanced communications network of some kind. If not everyone, then a large percentage of the population will have the internet (whether it be wired or via mobile phone companies or satellite and so on). 

So what if the image is connected to the idea of people having to literally have themselves part of a communications network? The individual is literally connected to a computer or communications network of some kind? 

We are seeing this "transhumanism" concept more than once, the merging of man and machine. This may sound cool to many, but it may be the most ruthless and sinister concept ever. See I still am of the opinion that the mark of the beast is ultimately going to be the evidence needed the person has become some kind of drone, or programmable human. (picture the Borg from Star Trek). Not capable of individual thought, just do what told. And I hate to say this but we are nearly already there. 

Already now, we seeing on large scale, if people ask questions, or do not like the answers they have been given, they are labelled as anti this or anti that and so on.  To some degree we already have reached a point in society where if a person asks a question, or wishes to seek more information on a certain matter, automatically said person would either be considered "misinformed" or "brainwashed".  

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

31 minutes ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Everyone making the image just does not make sense.

Unless the image is a code of conduct that everyone collaborates on.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 2/28/2022 at 8:47 AM, Desopixi Seilynam said:

Could very well be but as I believe the End Times is on our doorstep, only a few years out (around 5) from starting I am more prone to accept it will be an AI program that will look like the Antichrist speaking since to get everybody with holographic technology might be a bit too far out, though is definitely a perfectly reasonable possibility. I assume John saw a moving picture, like a really good painting that moves. I am lead it to believe it will both be individual, due to the AI, and collective, similar to a SOTU speech.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Something that I think many people do not realise, is that when looking at everything together, (the dragon, 1st beast, 2nd beast, the image, the mark) everything all has to be all connected (or all part of the same agenda). Whatever is happening, has too all lead up to the final moment. 

The only question is, how is everything connected? And it has to be for the time period concerned. 

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

36 minutes ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Something that I think many people do not realise, is that when looking at everything together, (the dragon, 1st beast, 2nd beast, the image, the mark) everything all has to be all connected (or all part of the same agenda). Whatever is happening, has too all lead up to the final moment. 

The only question is, how is everything connected? And it has to be for the time period concerned.

Also, Mystery Babylon the Great is conveyed by the 1st Beast, aka the Beast from the Sea, hence the metaphors firstly of her being the great whore that sits on many waters, and secondly of the 7 heads of the beast being mountains on which the woman sits.

The waters, we are told, represent peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. (Rev 17:15)

The 7 heads that morph into mountains correspond to the 7 kings and their kingdoms or empires. (Rev 17:10)

When the time comes for the perfect completion and quantum fulfillment of the Revelation prophecy absolutely everything will fit according to God's Will.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,775
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

7 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Yes, the dragon, the beast, the 2nd beast, the image, and the mark are all connected. And if you look at Revelation 11, you will see that the beast who rises from the bottomless pit in Revelation 9 (which is another description for the beast who rises from the sea in Revelation 13), does so after 1/3 of earths environmental resources have been destroyed in Revelation 8, due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). With 1/3 of earths environmental resources destroyed; it will then be the worst of times for billions of the worlds inhabitants who will be starving. Therefore, as the beast who is to ascend from the bottomless pit/the sea will have the whole world in love with the dragon and the beast (Revelation 13:4); it then stands to reason that the power the dragon will provide the beast to cause its ascension, will alleviate the dire circumstances that the worlds inhabitants had been experiencing. Just another connection.