IGNORED

First Resurrection, is it of Time Place or Rank?

DeighAnn

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.55
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Read Matthew 25:31-46 

Even though Revelation literally says 'The rest of the dead did not come back to life until the thousand years were complete.'? The 'rest' of the dead. Is this supposed to be confined to a region on earth, or just the land, or only cemeteries? 

The rest of the dead are the remaining dead, people die everywhere on earth. The rest would come from everywhere: deserts, rainforests, tundra, under sports stadiums :) etc. I would think the sea is mentioned as it's a special case; those bodies are not recoverable. Most all bodies are in graveyards. Recovering the dead from the seas would take great power and resources. 

You can think as you see fit but when I see "The rest of the dead..." it's all of the remaining and that includes the dead in the vast oceans.

YOU DID IT.  You proved it.  I am going to keep calm and not write a big old thing but keep this chill, and say Thank you.  Thank you very much.  

3062. loipos 
Strong's Concordance
loipos: the rest, the remaining
Original Word: λοιπός, ή, όν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: loipos
Phonetic Spelling: (loy-poy')
Definition: the rest, the remaining
Usage: left, left behind, the remainder, the rest, the others.

NOT ALL OF THE DEAD, JUST the REST OF THEM.  

Where did 'the others ' go?

Can't have THE REST of the dead without having SOME OF THE DEAD resurrect BEFORE the millennium the only other time for 1000 years THANK YOU LORD.

And it's back to the resurrection of the just and unjust  aka  the dead in Christ rise first. 

FOR US TO RULE AND REIGN OVER.  ok, not as chill as I was hoping but I LOVE THIS.  Some will find their names in the book of life, some will find themselves in the lake of fire.  But the dead LIVED NOT as in did not receive immortality until judgment.  Cognate: 2198 záō – to live, experience God's gift of life.  AKA IMMORTALITY

It's these little 'details' that make ALL the difference.  What a wonderful miraculous work the heavens and the earth are, BUT WHAT an insanely miraculous work the WORDS OF GOD ARE.  Definitely purified 7 times.  Once it really grabs ahold of you that the words of God are perfect, PURIFIED 7 times  AND   Matthew 4:4 But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Just now, DeighAnn said:

YOU DID IT.  You proved it.  I am going to keep calm and not write a big old thing but keep this chill, and say Thank you.  Thank you very much.  

3062. loipos 
Strong's Concordance
loipos: the rest, the remaining
Original Word: λοιπός, ή, όν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: loipos
Phonetic Spelling: (loy-poy')
Definition: the rest, the remaining
Usage: left, left behind, the remainder, the rest, the others.

NOT ALL OF THE DEAD, JUST the REST OF THEM.  

Where did 'the others ' go?

Can't have THE REST of the dead without having SOME OF THE DEAD resurrect BEFORE the millennium the only other time for 1000 years THANK YOU LORD.

And it's back to the resurrection of the just and unjust  aka  the dead in Christ rise first. 

FOR US TO RULE AND REIGN OVER.  ok, not as chill as I was hoping but I LOVE THIS.  Some will find their names in the book of life, some will find themselves in the lake of fire.  But the dead LIVED NOT as in did not receive immortality until judgment.  Cognate: 2198 záō – to live, experience God's gift of life.  AKA IMMORTALITY

It's these little 'details' that make ALL the difference.  What a wonderful miraculous work the heavens and the earth are, BUT WHAT an insanely miraculous work the WORDS OF GOD ARE.  Definitely purified 7 times.  Once it really grabs ahold of you that the words of God are perfect, PURIFIED 7 times  AND   Matthew 4:4 But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

and  why?  

SO every eye can see and EVERY KNEE can bow and see His coming in GLORY.  (except of course 'the rest of the dead who don't rise and aren't delivered up until the end because they are already condemned)   

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

7 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

and  why?  

SO every eye can see and EVERY KNEE can bow and see His coming in GLORY.  (except of course 'the rest of the dead who don't rise and aren't delivered up until the end because they are already condemned)   

Nope.

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

And the passage doesn't address the wearing of the robes. It's filling a gap to say; "They were given robes, robes must be worn, therefore they have bodies." This is also illogical as the conclusion doesn't follow from the premises. The only fact we have here is that they were given robes, nothing else.

Except the common sense the study of Gods words give us.  We are taught to discern are we not?   We are so often fighting against false doctrine it starts to chip away at what having the Holy Spirit lead and guide us through gets questioned.  We start to fight mans way WHICH DISCOUNTS what we are given LIKE IT ISN'T REAL.  

The attacks come from every way possible to SEPARATE us from GOD.  Being led by the Holy Spirit IS pushed aside for the logic of men. Common sense has no place.  BUT common sense if from GOD especially when in His words.  

WHAT you are saying is 'illogical' ask yourself IS IT?  IS IT illogical to see a ROBE being given to some one as to being given to a someone who has a body? 

NO IT ISN'T ILLOGICAL AT ALL. 

THAT is what they want us to think.  TO question even the most basic of things.  Like I said, ONLY WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORDS OF GOD DO WE HAVE DISCUSSIONS THAT ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD BE LAUGHED AT.  

We are so busy with being 'meek' we have no idea how to be BOLD.  And does it cost?  ABSOLUTELY it does.  Because the flesh of this world, the prince of this world, the ways of this world.  They MAKE you look a fool with the ways of this world.  

Revelation 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 19:13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Don't you think God uses these things for us to SEE their connection or do you think it is given to show DISconnection?  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,119
  • Content Per Day:  3.27

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I guess my question is HOW is it the 'spirit' is being 'separated from ALL BODIES' in your belief,  when it is written

1 Corinthians 15:34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

1 Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Corinthians 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

I am asking you to give me the Scripture that STATES  'the words written above are incorrect'. 

because when I add the above to

1 Corinthians 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

1 Corinthians 15:43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

1 Corinthians 15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

to ME anyhow, the question of 'spirit' goes to God',   ISN'T telling us NOTHING but the spirit goes to GOD.  Having been reading the words of God for quite a while,  the wisdom and logic I find as God shares a part of His mind with us tells me HEY take this truth and make sure you use it everywhere you go when you read My words UNLESS something expressively tells you 'here it is different' and I am not finding that in the scripture you are giving me.  Do you have anything more to add so  I can say 'YES, I SEE, that is written' right there?

No. I have nothing to add. The posting I answered from you stated that dead men still have soul and spirit. I showed this not to be so. The language is plain. The verses you posted above do not show different and you have not built an argument for me to comment on.

Take care sister.

I am going to ask you to step back and 'regroup' for a bit as I know you know these things,  and some THING else working here.  HERE IS THE PROOF

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

I don^t see your point! Hebrews 9:27 says that men appointed to die once and AFTER this comes judgment. No time is given - just "AFTER". Abel has been in Hades for nearly six thousand years. Soon comes the resurrection and rapture and he will stand before the Bema. He died ONCE and sometime after this comes judgment. Were is the catch?

Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Revelation 14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Again, your have not answered. You have posted some verses without comment.

The Beast and the False Prophet are first in the Lake of Fire, followed by the goats of Matthew 25, followed those who took the mark of the Beast, followed by those at the White Throne who are first raised from the dead - Hades having given up her dead. ALL go to the Lake of Fire ALIVE.

33 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I don^t see your point! Hebrews 9:27 says that men appointed to die once and AFTER this comes judgment. No time is given - just "AFTER". Abel has been in Hades for nearly six thousand years. Soon comes the resurrection and rapture and he will stand before the Bema. He died ONCE and sometime after this comes judgment. Were is the catch?

BECAUSE YOU SAID NO 'DEAD MEN' WERE EVER JUDGED.  If that were TRUTH then how did the souls get under the altar?  How did the saints get on horses?  How are the dead still in the graves with the 'never dies' up in heaven with Christ?  

Are you saying you don't believe that RIGHTEOUS ABEL raised up when the graves opened and Christ led the captivity captive?  

Let's go to the day BEFORE CHRIST DIED AND WAS RAISED.

John 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Would you say that ABEL was dead on that day?   

PLEASE REMEMBER FOR A SECOND BECAUSE he is about to RISE UP TO HEAVEN AND IN A SPIRITUAL BODY AT THAT.   

John 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Now Martha was a part of the 'liveth' that day,  just like Abel was a part of the 'were dead' of that day, can we agree on these things?  

IF WE could,  then this is where I would go next. 

John 5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom He will.

John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

Matthew 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Matthew 27:51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Matthew 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

Matthew 27:53 And came out of the graves after His resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

MANY were seen to prove what had just taken place.   

MANY remained unseen as part of the captivity led captive.  BUT THOSE who had been under the law were then preached the message of salvation WHILE THEY WERE IN THE GRAVES

Ephesians 4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Ephesians 4:8 Wherefore He saith, When He ascended up on high, He led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.

Ephesians 4:9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Ephesians 4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Ephesians 4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  11

19 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

BECAUSE YOU SAID NO 'DEAD MEN' WERE EVER JUDGED.  If that were TRUTH then how did the souls get under the altar?  How did the saints get on horses?  How are the dead still in the graves with the 'never dies' up in heaven with Christ?  

No one has been judged yet, D.  There is only one GWTJ, and that takes place after the Millennium.

Edited by Selah7

51 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

The Beast and the False Prophet are first in the Lake of Fire, followed by the goats of Matthew 25, followed those who took the mark of the Beast, followed by those at the White Throne who are first raised from the dead - Hades having given up her dead. ALL go to the Lake of Fire ALIVE.

Give me scripture for that in that order because you have souls living on past the alive and remaining being changed and there is no one after that to be changed.  

If ALL the alive and remaining are changed to receive their immortality then ALL who are NOT up for their immortality,  must die their  1st death.