• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, George said:

Ok ... so how do you jump to Rev 13 as future and literal .. and Rev 20 as spiritual and current?

The book of Revelation is written in "Parallel" teachings of same events, not "Chronological" as dispensationalism teachesĀ 

Revelation 20 Satan is currently bound in the spiritual from one specific purpose,deceive the nations to battle

Revelation 20 clearly shows future tribulation saints, however not one part of Revelation 20:1-6 teaches of a future literal kingdom on this earth,with mortal humans present

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

1 minute ago, truth7t7 said:

The book of Revelation is written in "Parallel" teachings of same events, not "Chronological" as dispensationalism teachesĀ 

Revelation 20 Satan is currently bound in the spiritual from one specific purpose,deceive the nations to battle

Revelation 20 clearly shows future tribulation saints, however not one part of Revelation 20:1-6 teaches of a future literal kingdom on this earth,with mortal humans present

Rev 20:4 Ā And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It says those future tribulation saints enter a thousand year reign, and it also says that those saints did not worship the beast or take his mark. You say Revelation 13 is yet future, but we are currently in the millennium. No amount of exegetical gymnastics can reconcile these two things.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

5 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Rev 20:4Ā  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.Ā 

Either the 1000 years is FUTURE ... as the BEAST you said in Rev 13 is future and literal ... it can't be both PAST and CURRENT ... Do you understand the conundrum?Ā  Either verse 4 is also FUTURE if Chapter 13 is Future ... if so, then it's a reign of a 1000 years in the FUTURE.Ā 

30 minutes ago, George said:

Eze 47:9Ā  And wherever the river goes, every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes.Ā 

Eze 47:10Ā  Fishermen will stand beside the sea. From Engedi to Eneglaim it will be a place for the spreading of nets. Its fish will be of very many kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea.Ā 

So this isn't the New Jerusalem?Ā  So this is an earthly place?

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

30 minutes ago, George said:

Rev 20:4Ā  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.Ā 

Either the 1000 years is FUTURE ... as the BEAST you said in Rev 13 is future and literal ... it can't be both PAST and CURRENT ... Do you understand the conundrum?Ā  Either verse 4 is also FUTURE if Chapter 13 is Future ... if so, then it's a reign of a 1000 years in the FUTURE.Ā 

At no time have I stated "The Beast" is "Past" thats your assumption

Brief: The future (antichrist/beast) will be revealed in Jerusalem,at this time the 3.5 year tribulation starts

At this time the (Two Witnesses) of Revelation 11, my belief (Elijah/Enoch) will be revealed, bringing literal plagues upon this world, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

At the end of their testimony they will be killed, lay in a literal street in Jerusalem for 3.5 days,authentic time they are raised to heaven,the final hours ofearths existence unfolds in the Lord's return in fire and final judgment (The End) judgement complete, eternity begins

Edited by truth7t7

22 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

When did this happen since the Ascension of Christ?

Messianic Age of Shalom

Isaiah 11:

6 The wolf will dwell with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the kid, the calf and the young lion and the yearling together, and a little child will lead them.

7 The cow and the bear will graze, their young ones lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like an ox.

8 Anursing child will play by a cobraā€™s hole, and a weaned child will put his hand into a viperā€™s den.

9 They will not hurt or destroy in all My holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of ADONAI, as the waters cover the sea.

Ā 

Or this

Psalms 2:

2 The kings of earth set themselves up and rulers conspire together against ADONAI and against His Anointed One:

3 ā€œLetā€™s rip their chains apart, and throw their ropes off us!ā€

4 He who sits in heaven laughs! ADONAI mocks them. 5 So He will speak to them in His anger, and terrify them in His fury:

6 ā€œI have set up My king upon Zion, My holy mountain.ā€

7 I will declare the decree of ADONAI. He said to me: ā€œYou are My Sonā€” today I have become Your Father.Ā 

8 Ask Me, and I will give the nations as Your inheritance, and the far reaches of the earth as Your possession.

9 You shall break the nations with an iron scepter.Ā  You shall dash them in pieces like a potterā€™s jar.ā€

10 So now, O kings, be wise, take warning, O judges of the earth!

11 Serve ADONAI with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

^

A. Look closely to Verse 6, the Father sets up the Son on Earth as King

B. Look closely to Verse 8, the Father tells Yeshua to ask for His Inheritance

When did that happen since the Ascension of Christ?

Ā 

Notice both Isaiah and Psalms speak of the same Holy Mountain, which is on EARTH.

When did this all happen?

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Eternal Kingdom, The New Heaven And Earth, Not A Millennial Kingdom
Ā 
Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth
Ā 
Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth
Ā 
(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)
Ā 
Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17Ā For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth:Ā and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
Ā 
25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
Ā 
Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

53 minutes ago, Steve_S said:

Rev 20:4 Ā And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

It says those future tribulation saints enter a thousand year reign, and it also says that those saints did not worship the beast or take his mark. You say Revelation 13 is yet future, but we are currently in the millennium. No amount of exegetical gymnastics can reconcile these two things.

"Thousand Years" represents God's eternal spiritual realm, it doesn't represent literal time upon this earth

One day Is thousand years in the Lords eternal spiritual realm,"No Earthly Time"

Revelation 20:1-6 is 100% in the Lord's spiritual realm,Angel, Heaven,Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ, "Spiritual" not earthly literal

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 do you see this earth and mortal humans present as is taught by Millennialist

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Rev.Man,

That`s good to hear about your PSA, though not too sure what it means.

Now I hear what you are saying about those 3 times ending at the same time, but as you can see it doesn`t work out.

Its a prostrate cancer measurement, I took my Prostrate out in Nov. 2019, and in the spring of 2022 its still a miniscule number, the can tell if it comes back via a PSA measurement since I have no prostrate.

4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Ā I____________________________________I (1,260)

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  A/C (Desolation & Image)

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā I______________________________________________I (1,290)Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā  (Sacrifice taken away)

I_____________________________________________________I (1,335)

(?)Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

It does when one understand they have been taught in erpr the whole tine, lol, as I did, as we all were, the AoD is not the Anti-Christs, its the False Prophet who places the Image AND takes away the Sacrifice, we just always assumed it was the A.C. But the 1290 is 30 days BEFORE the 1260 so it can't be, so I tested my MAYBE UNDERSTANDING before it became a rock solid fact, because that is what I do, I was very skeptical, but 100 pieces of a puzzle fit, so it can't be wrong, God says test the spirits, and Here a little, there a little, precept upon precept etc. As I walk downĀ  every thin g tatĀ  though would shoot this down, it didn't, I got shivers.

So, the AC is the one who causes the AoD right? No, reread Dan. 9:27 it says he CAUSES the sacrifice to cease,Ā  just as Hitler did from afar before the war, he CAUSED other nations to give him APPEASMENTS think about it sister.Ā 

Dan. 9:27Ā And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease.

Now, who places the IMAGE? Well, Rev. 13 says its the 2nd Beast/False Prophet.

Rev. 13:11Ā And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.{He's a Jewish High Priest after the order of Jason under Antiochus.

Rev. 13:14Ā And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

So, who creates THE IMAGE? The False Prophet, or a Jewish High Priest (looks like a Lamb, talks as a Dragon) whose TYPE was Jason 2200 years ago under Antiochus the TYPE Anti Christ. So far everything I looked up FIT.Ā 

Then I began to ponder, In thought, you know, it always bothered me that God allowed the A.C. to conquer Israel and placed the AoD before they were allowed to flee Judea, but if he was given power over the Saints for 42 months, didn't that mean he would just kill them and not let them escape? Why not give the Jews a warning BEFORE all this happens? Well, the 1290 solves all that !! That means the Jews will be given 30 days to flee Judea, hence Jesus' warning not to look back, GO, the Anti-Christ will be here very, very soon !! Not.......................GO, because the A.C. has already conquered Israel and placed an AoD in the Temple, but while he's lolly-gaging around you guys need to run, LOL that just does not make any sense at all but the 1290 being the False Prophet, YES, that shows the reason God/Jesus says Flee Judea and do not look back.

And the 1335 being the Two-witnesses BLESSING also explains hw the Jews know to Flee Judea, because they do not read Matt. 24. And if the Jews repent BEFORE the 1260 (DOTL) as both Malachi 4:5 and Zechariah 13:8-9 say, then that means its true God will send Elijah back BEFORE the coming DOTL, to get Israel to repent, and thus they understand everything, when they see the AoD they need to flee Judea, but........This also means the Sacrifice that this False Prophet RAKES AWAY is not some PROFANE Sacrifice, but him forbidding Jesus Worship by the 3-5 million Jews who come unto Jesus Christ, I never understood why Gabriel and the Man in Linen (Jesus) would be speaking about a PROFANE end time meat sacrifice, Pssttt, they aren't, they are speaking about a Demon filled False Prophet Jewish High Priest playing POLITICS via his E.U. overlords and telling the Jews they can not worship Jesus Christ in the Temple, then he simply places an IMAGE of the E.U President up in the Temple,. The Agreement or Covenant is simply Israel joining the E.U. They have been told over and over to NEVER GIVE THEIR LAND AWAY. This will enrage God.Ā 

I am glad you can see I am juxtaposing all of the three numbers against the Second Coming. It all fits, God has given me the key to understanding all end time timelines, all because I did a comprehensive Exegesis on Dan. 11 and 12. I ran across Jason (real name Yeshua) and everything came together.Ā 

Another thing, another CHECK I did, so, the 1335 is BEFORE the 1260 and both the AC and the 2 Witnesses have 1260 day timelines, so I said well if they come BEFORE he does they have to DIE before he dies, and of course they do, at the 2nd woe vs. the 7th Vial which made me SMACK my own head, why had you not seen that before !! Mama Mia I said to myself !!

Finally, I was like, why in the world would Jesus (Man in Linen) be so vague about thus "1290 guy" (False Prophet) to Daniel, but then openly speak of a False Prophet to John in 90ish AD?Ā  Then it hit me as I pondered, King Herod had tried to use a Prophecy in the bible to kill baby Jesus, if Daniel had of been told about a coming False Prophet, Jewish High Priest in 500ish BC, the Jewish leaders would have beeĀ  so fearful they they would have killed every other High Priest, so Jesus only gave us a NUMBER !!Ā 

Try as I might, as I do with anything, I could not make this NOT FIT. Try the Spirits, I always do that. I guess when you see a vision in 1986 and are told by a BOOMING VOICE from above that the Man of Sin is here, God has always had plans to use me on end time Eschatology, and I have always known this.

God Bless...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

32 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Its a prostrate cancer measurement, I took my Prostrate out in Nov. 2019, and in the spring of 2022 its still a miniscule number, the can tell if it comes back via a PSA measurement since I have no prostrate.

Ā 

God Bless...

Good to hear that Rev. Man,

And thank you for your detailed explanation, however I still hold to what I believe. Hope to discusĀ  on another topic,Ā 

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No place in Revelation 20:1-6 do you see this earth and mortal humans present as is taught by Millennialist

Revelation 20:1 I saw an angel coming down from heaven......

Where does that angel come to?

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So does not having a prostate, make you prostrate?Ā