• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, George said:

Peter just explained in verse 8 that the day of the Lord may be 1000 years in length?

A lot of people do not get that the DOTL is not only God's Wrath, or the starting day His Wrath starts to judge and take back authority over the wicked, but the DOTL is in my thinking his 1000 year reign also, thus the DOTL brings the fire unto the elements that will eventually place the earth in a total meltdown as the New Jerusalem descends. (well, just after, lol). 

Only Wrath doesn't bring order. The iron rod will however. 

6 hours ago, George said:

So the dimensions of the Temple in Ezekiel are considerably smaller than the New Jerusalem ... and there is NO Temple in the New Jerusalem ... what do you do with verse 9 of Zechariah 14?

Zec 14:9  And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one. 

And there is no Sea in the New Jerusalem George, I have told them this many times, they just charge on straight ahead. So, all of the dead bodies after the 1000 years are raised from the earth and sea, but the New Earth has no sea, and they never answer, SMILE.

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the SEA gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.:D

Checkmate. 

Tomorrow, they will just ignore that fact. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

14 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I Disagree, no place in Revelation 20:1-6 is a Kingdom on this earth seen with mortal humans present, as many claim and teach

Suit yourself.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

but the DOTL is in my thinking his 1000 year reign also, thus the DOTL brings the fire unto the elements that will eventually place the earth in a total meltdown as the New Jerusalem descends. (well, just after, lol). 

Only Wrath doesn't bring order. The iron rod will however. 

I Strongly Disagree

Scripture Clearly Teaches "The Day Of The Lord" Comes Quick, Like A Thief, And This Doesn't Represent 1,000 Years As Suggested

2 Peter 3:10KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Edited by truth7t7

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

And there is no Sea in the New Jerusalem George, I have told them this many times, they just charge on straight ahead. So, all of the dead bodies after the 1000 years are raised from the earth and sea, but the New Earth has no sea, and they never answer, SMILE.

Rev. 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the SEA gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.:D

Checkmate. 

Tomorrow, they will just ignore that fact. 

In Love

"There Was No More Sea"?

"Sea" represents "Multitudes Of People" not literal oceans of "Water"

There won't be the multitudes of earth's people in the New Heaven & Earth, narrow is the way and gate, few will find it

Revelation 21:1KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 17:15KJV

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Edited by truth7t7

11 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I Strongly Disagree

Scripture Clearly Teaches "The Day Of The Lord" Comes Quick, Like A Thief, And This Doesn't Represent 1,000 Years As Suggested

Every DAY comes in a MOMENT, what about that don't you get? Something coming is not necessarily the same as its overall timeline.

A game comes in a MOMENT and may last for a few hours, or with Cricket for days. The Day of the Lord will START with his Wrath, but the Day of the Lord represents Jesus' sovereign rule what do you think it represents? Day of "THE LORD". Well, what shift is occurring? Satan is losing power, Jesus is taking over and you think it ONLY means Wrath? You do not think these things through brother, you have ideas and you set out to prove those ideas, facts are irrelevant like the Sea not being in the New Earth etc. Get rid of your understandings and ask God to show you His understandings, because He is only now in these end times ready to reveal them, and if we already know everything, we are going to miss this flowing of the hoy spirit. 

Jesus will also return in a "MOMENT", but rules a 1000 years, what's the difference? Nothing except the way you learned that the DOTL is ONLY Gods Wrath, as I did, but the facts point to the DOTL being the starting point for Jesus' 1000 year takeover. 

Why the judgement? Jesus is taking over !! Its a paradigm shift. Rev. 10 says TIME WILL BE NO MORE[as we know it].

Edited by Revelation Man

15 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

"Sea" represents "Multitudes Of People" not literal oceans of "Water"

No, its a New Heaven and earth sir, why do we need light and the sea on this earth? Because God's light is not here. 

So, notice in Gen. 1 before God says let there be light He dos somethig with te ater first.

Gen. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

There can be no illumination without Water reflection the STRAIGHT SUN BEAMS !! Just outside our Atmosphere it gets much darker, so God trapped moisture in our atmosphere and thus our earth gets illuminated by the sun. On the new earth God will illuminate it. 

There will be no sea. 

Edited by Revelation Man

12 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I agree about Isaiah, but I noticed you ignored Psalms.   Not just what I've pointed out but especially the points I was hoping you would catch on your own such as 

2 The kings of earth set themselves up and rulers conspire together against ADONAI and against His Anointed One:

5 So He will speak to them in His anger, and terrify them in His fury:

6 “I have set up My king upon Zion, My holy mountain.”

8 Ask Me, and I will give the nations as Your inheritance, and the far reaches of the earth as Your possession.

9 You shall break the nations with an iron scepter.  You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s jar.”

10 So now, O kings, be wise, take warning, O judges of the earth!

11 Serve ADONAI with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

These clarify to be happening on Earth, which we know has not yet happened, nor has Yeshua accepted His Inheritance which is to be KING.   I understand why you would ignore this because this is specifically about the 1,000 year Reign of Christ that has yet to happen!

Psalm chapter 2 speaks of the future 2nd coming

5 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Yes, that also includes the 1,000 Reign, which you are trying to deny, but Psalms 2 goes into great detail about Yeshua's Reign on this physical Earth + the Nations Leaders who come against Him will be defeated by Him! 

The only verse in Psalm 2 states the Lord will sit on the holy hill Zion, and that is in the eternal New Heaven and Earth, New Jerusalem

The complete chapter is devoted to the Lord's destruction at his return, and there is no mention of a 1,000 year kingdom as claimed

Psalm 2:6KJV

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

9 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Yes, that also includes the 1,000 Reign, which you are trying to deny, but Psalms 2 goes into great detail about Yeshua's Reign on this physical Earth + the Nations Leaders who come against Him will be defeated by Him! 

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Edited by truth7t7