• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

They just chose to remain with their own beliefs when they could have converted!

“There are things about God that people cannot see—his eternal power and all that makes him God. But since the beginning of the world, those things have been easy for people to understand. They are made clear in what God has made. So people have no excuse for the evil they do.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:20‬ ‭

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,150
  • Content Per Day:  4.59
  • Days Won:  327

1 minute ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Titus 3:

He saved us— not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy  through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

When do we get the Holy Spirit Filling?  After Repentance, After being called to Him.   So Regeneration [[is not] Before we are Saved, but AFTER we are Saved and then FILLED with the Holy Spirit!

This is why I am arguing like I am because these examples do not align with the Bible!

I understand your passion & you are a soldier for Jesus,He Loves a fighter(how do I know,hee hee-cause He Loves ME!!!)

But hear me Beloved,we cannot "argue" Gods Word at people,we cant even beat it into anyones head BUT we can continue to Deliver Gods Word with Jesus LOVE & His Word NEVER returns void-you know that,God Said it!

We can present the Word,explain best we can & pray Holy Spirit Gives Understanding as ONLY HE can!! And remember this,sometimes we want so badly for someone to Receive what we are saying & yet someone is Receiving...indeed,one of our readers.....Trust God,His Word Does not return void....you have pointed out error,you've shown where the error lies in Scripture(in context) & you have done well...... see?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.43
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

7 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Titus 3:

He saved us— not by works of righteousness that we had done, but according to His mercy  through the washing of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.

Would you consider your act of will 'Godward' a work of righteousness?

Dwell on this for a few weeks before answering.

:-)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,443
  • Content Per Day:  7.12
  • Days Won:  99

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Dear Brother

he    I should have known you would get exactly what I'm attempting to say-at deaths door perception is drastically changed,isn't it?!!I remember when my Dad was dying right after I was Healed,I Knew what I knew without a shadow of doubt ,He Did it for me He Could Do it for my father so I prayed & my entire church joined me,I asked my Dads life be spared (even to take me first)  and I Rcvd a loud & clear Word.....You are praying for the wrong thing,I ,Said the Lord God,Want to spare his life but you pray for his temporal life-tell him about my Son that he may LIVE.....Oh ,I was devastated but truly grateful my Lord Prepared me,I did not have the heart to tell my church and yes,my Dad died days later but He Received Jesus as His Lord & Savior-Glory to God Most High!

That time in my life also changed me ,I thought to myself about prayer and Gods Will,the time appointed us to die.....and here I am!I thought about my own Miraculous Healing & how I had Gods Blessed Assurance that it would be well from the very beginning when I was diagnosed with terminal cancer.......with Confidence I told everyone they would see a Miracle....

The reason I shared this here (& you have already heard,Brother) is because I believe I was predestined to live ,God of course Already Knew and my Dad was predestined to die the day he died........All the prayers in the Universe could not change that.  So,Does God Know because it is Fore ordained or is it the predestination that He Knows....Both I think

Anyway I'm quitting because 4 times I wrote much more,it disappeaed  & only this much comes back     I'm aggravated & tired

I understand the frustration. Rest well, dear sister. 

We are of one heart and mind. :)

• Loved it! 1

14 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

I didn’t know that I submitted to him to be honest, it just happened, I can’t really explain, he must have opened and softened my heart, which had been ongoing before he regenerated me, after all he knew me before I was born, so was working in me as a non believer, drawing me closer and closer to Jesus, I can’t say I submitted just to please and satisfy Heaven bound understanding,i can’t be forced to say what he wants to hear,I fell helplessly in Love with the Lord as he was indwelling me..I recall no submitting or saying yes ,it’s like the soil was perfect and the seed of faith was planted/ entered, just my way of  explaining .

Beloved Sister,I understand perfectly,lets try this-there was no YOU......a letting go  of our very own being/self- just to have ALL of HIM----PRAISE JESUS

That Beloved,is submission:emot-highfive:

Edited by kwikphilly

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  11

52 minutes ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Kwik, I’m not very good at explaining, you and Alive are brilliant at explaining.... I was rubbish at school,😂😅...i May be back later, I know what I want to say, but can’t get the darn words out,😂..I hope “ darn” isn’t a rude word, if it is let me know and I will delete..💗🙏

I admire your courage and patience, sis @Rosie1jack2pauline3  Thanks for your Christian example to us all. F46B91D6-E464-4CBC-80A1-F7EED9F3F1D3.gif.3298983f83b33fcc18f2e68857d71965.gif 

in Christ, Selah 

Edited by Selah7
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.18
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks brother @Alive - really appreciate your input.

• Praise God! 1

14 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Amen!

I knowingly Submitted myself!

Believe  it or not I do not clearly recall "the day" I Received Jesus as my Lord & Savior.....it was a very long process for me & one day I will Testify 

I Believe I "submitted " myself to my Savior as a child although I transgressed later on & was lost in the wilderness for some time,BUT I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS MY SAVIOR.....it was His Lordship I struggled with which of course was not a struggle as a child....it was much later when I went through a period of rebellion,bound by the spirit of pride that I did not want to "submit" & be fully committed.......  

Of course I clearly remember the day I "re-committed" myself(no,I did not ask Jesus be crucified again or that His Sacrifice was not enough so I had to "do" something) I simply anted to profess,declare before the world that He IS my Lord & Savior and we went to the beach(my Pastor/church) to be submerged & to speak with my mouth before any demon that I surrender to my LORD & Savior!!!!It was a really fun,great ,beautiful day 

My story is actually very long so I'll leave i at that.....all I know is THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!! My Redeemer Lives!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.43
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Everyone that is in Christ of the Father learns some submission to His light and promptings. This is not under scrutiny. Let's be clear on this. That is the process of our common ongoing sanctification as He is doing the works in and through us that He prepared before we were born. Christ in us.

The issue at hand is whether or not God took the first step 'usward', or did we take the first step 'Godward'.

There is more to things subsequent to this, but that is for another thread.

:-)

• Praise God! 1