• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Last Daze,

I think we are all seeing some of this. Here are my thoughts too.

1. The harlot - the Religious aspect of the Global Government. (The UN`s moral values) The 10 kings eventually get rid of these.

2. The city of Babylon - the Economic aspect of the Global Government. This was brought over from the EU to `Shinar` Iraq, and Babylon the center. (Zech. 5: 5 - 11) God judges this aspect of the GG.

3. The Political aspect of the Global Government then moves over to Jerusalem till the Lord comes in power and great glory with His mighty angelic army. He then delivers Israel and deals with the world`s armies and those who didn`t look after His brethren the Jews in the trib.  

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn.

I see things a bit differently but I always like to "file away" other viewpoints for future reference if things don't work out how I've anticipated.  Thanks for your thoughts.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

Then who gives the little horn the host if not the man of destruction? 

The Horn, The Beast, seen below will be present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement

Daniel 7:10-11KJV

10 A  fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

On 5/11/2022 at 8:37 AM, Heleadethme said:

Mystery Babylon and Her Merchants

Perhaps we can allow the scriptures themselves help us to understand what the book of Revelation is talking about, what Mystery Babylon represents:

One has to understand the contextual component to any scripture sister. First, one must understand the book of Revelation is a giant code book, and there are many reasons for that, Jesus spoke in parables for a reason, God gave us a book chock full of codes for a reason. I can explain the whole book, what order it is in, what every chapter means, but the truth is many can't see past the print they see in each verse.

For instance, is God going to Judge Babylon in ONE DAY as verse 8 says and in ONE HOUR as verse 10 says or is that a code? Well, both mean 42 months. The Day of the Lord lasts 42 months and in Rev. 12:17 the Kings rule ONE HOUR with the Beast (42 months).

Only when people understand that Rev. 2 and 3 is the Church Age(The things that are) and everything after Rev. 4:1 is the "HEREAFTER" and that Rev. 4 and 5 shows the Church in Heaven before the Seals are opened, then Rev. 6 is Jesus Prophesying what's about to come after the 7th Seal is opened, Rev. 7 is the Jews Fleeing Judea........THEN COMES God's Wrath.

Rev. 8, 9, and 15&16 is that Wrath, everything else is a Parenthetical Citation Chapter, or things happening during God's 42 months of Wrath.

So, Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 all happen at the exact same time as Rev. 8, 9 and 16, save for Rev. 14 and 19 which covers the full 7 years.

So Rev. 17 and 18 both start at the Rev. 8 Trumpet Asteroid Judgments. In Rev. 17 the kings in league with the Beast (Europe = the 10) KILL OFF All Religions save Beast Worship. 

In Rev. 18, we see Satan has been cast down from Heaven. Babylon (Whole Earth) has FALLEN and is now the Habitation of Devils, well, Satan is cast down and Apollyon and his hordes released. 

In verse 4 we see God calling Israel to Flee Judea to the wilderness. Come out of her My People that you partake not in her sins or her plagues.

The WHOLE WORLD is being judged not ONE CITY !! The rest of the chapter is mere prose. Its God describing MANKIND and how they trusted in Babylon (Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth) and all of her VAIN DELECACIES. The whole world is being Judged, not one city called Babylon.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I fully understand the english language

Verse 9 below ends in a great big "Period" ending the explanation of the 7 heads being 7 mountains on which the woman sitteth "Period"

Wrong, the MYSTERY is about the 7 Heads AND 10 Horns the Harlot rides. False Religion (Harlot) has been co-mingled with these 7 Beast Governments that run from Egypt to the Anti-Christ we are told by the Angel in verse 7 that he is about to EXPLAIN what this MYSTRY is which has 7 Heads AND 10 Horns, now the 10 Horns EXPLANATION runs all the way to at least verse 13.

Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. {{So, saying it ENDS in verse 9 is an error, nowhere is THE TEN mentioned until verse 12, so how can it end in verse 9? He's EXPAINING the Beast with 7 Heads AND 10 Horns}}.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. {{AND THE 10 HORNS is a part pf this summation}}

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. {{Anti-Christ}}

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns(Complete Europe) which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

So, it "END IN VERSE 9" even though the explanation is not finished in verse 9 !! NOPE.

10 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

It doesn't state the 7 heads, are 7 mountains, which are 7 kings

It clearly states the 7 heads are 7 mountains "Period" end of explanation, it's that simple

Again, you just do not understand Eschatology at all. You are all over the place. Mountains that ARISE are Kingdoms, this is well know throughout the bible. What can I say.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 5/7/2022 at 8:38 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Babylon is said to be a city in Revelation. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-18.htm

The city sits upon seven hills. 

https://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/17-9.htm

The city appears to be home to immigrants from around the world. Many nations, many languages. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/17-15.htm

The city is given the cup of the wine of the fury of God's wrath. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-19.htm

Now here is the question. 

If everyone who worships the beast and its image, and recieves its mark are given the cup of the wine of God's wrath as it is written, then why does God only give it to Babylon and not the entire world? 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/14-9.htm

https://biblehub.com/revelation/14-10.htm

The more you learn, the more you know. 

In my understanding earth will be destroyed at the end and God is building a new earth. It was when lead to study Hebrew language that much more understand on many things came together. For instance they can use the same word to describe many things but using the rest of the text gives it its place and we are talking about earth. City a dwelling place can be as big as a cross road, maybe as big as town, or a city 500000, 1000000, a planet, a solar system and so on. I see this as another planet.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

The Horn, The Beast, seen below will be present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgement

Daniel 7:10-11KJV

10 A  fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/8-12.htm

Then who gives the little horn a host if not the son of destruction? 

20 minutes ago, nobody said:
22 minutes ago, nobody said:

In my understanding earth will be destroyed at the end and God is building a new earth. It was when lead to study Hebrew language that much more understand on many things came together. For instance they can use the same word to describe many things but using the rest of the text gives it its place and we are talking about earth. City a dwelling place can be as big as a cross road, maybe as big as town, or a city 500000, 1000000, a planet, a solar system and so on. I see this as another planet.

You see another planet killing the prophets and saints of God on earth? 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

42 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Mountains that ARISE are Kingdoms, this is well know throughout the bible. What can I say.

Exactly, and I think you can go further and say that "mountains" speaks to the supernatural component of the kingdoms.  And, of course, there's the resulting natural manifestation of the office of "king."  Saying that the seven heads are seven mountains and seven kings speaks to their supernatural / natural duality.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Exactly, and I think you can go further and say that "mountains" speaks to the supernatural component of the kingdoms.  And, of course, there's the resulting natural manifestation of the office of "king."  Saying that the seven heads are seven mountains and seven kings speaks to their supernatural / natural duality.

Scripture states seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth "Period" end of explanation

New subject in verse 10 ("And" there are seven kings)

It doesn't state seven heads are seven mountains and seven kings as you claim

Edited by truth7t7

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

Scripture states seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sitteth "Period" end of explanation

New subject in verse 10 ("And" there are seven kings)

It doesn't state seven heads are seven mountains and seven kings as you claim

Well this we agree on. 

The seven kings are not the same as the seven mountains Jerusalem sits on. 

But I see the seventh king to reign over Israel as Great Britton which endured but a short space after Israel declared its independence . :)