• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,115
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

20 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I am not offended, don't even know if I should be, lol, I don't understand what you are saying, to be honest!

Your comments seemed very dismissive of prophecy. Knowing you, that probably wasn't the case. 

We are told to watch wait and be aware. This is what I try to do. I can't compare your comments directly to those ungodly scoffers who BTW say some of the very same things, yet there seemed to be a real dismissive element to the whole thing which I see as a similarity to them

I asked this question before on another thread. How concerned should we be and should we take all explanations with a grain of salt? Some personalities come on rather strong, which I see at the other end of the spectrum as almost an over confidence in what they think they know, even when it stands in contradiction to other things we read in scripture.

I don't believe any part of the bible is of any private interpretation . Anyone who is keen to study can find the answers. I don't claim to have all of the answers, but I know the bible does not teach a closed interpretation of the bible. ANYONE can know the truth through study and the Lord's leading.

Anyone who must pre qualify themselves as an "expert" in eschatology is suspect to me. The "gift" of prophecy is more translated as the gift of preaching the word as I understand it. This leads lots of folks to the belief they are uber qualified to tell the rest of us lowlings what the bible really says. Granted, excitement over the subject could be another reason for such self assured know-it-all attitudes. I am merely a student who is learning this particular subject. Pushy over confidence has a reverse effect on me and I'll look for any crack in that armor.Any time someone has to PUSH something to make a point, either through a WOT or incessant pounding away in hopes that a forceful approach will finally push all others aside I step back and sometimes I ignore them completely.

I feel as of now, we are in the "birth pangs" of the end or maybe in my most optimistic view, the beginnings of pre birth pangs. Delivery might still be a ways off, but not terribly far off IMO. Neither can I sit back and pretend nothing is happening, especially when I read the the bible on these subjects.

I am not a pre tribber even though this was taught to me for years. I believe much will happen while we are still here. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It is placed in Jerusalem. 

An atomic bomb is placed in Jerusalem. Is it placed in the holy place in the temple of somewhere else?

On the day the lord will stand on the Mt of olives and those in Judea shall flee for the mountains to hide in the caves and dens beside the rocks. 

Does Jesus stand on the Mt of Olives before or after the bomb goes off?

People may not be able to live in the area for centuries after the bomb goes off because of the radiation.

https://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

Great and terrible is the day of the Lord.

Which day of the Lord are you referring to here?

The 70 AD ish day of the Lord against Jerusalem?

Or the day of the Lord at the second coming for salvation, when this planet ends in fire?

The heavens shall burn with a fervent heat and the elements shall be melted.

The second coming for salvation resur/rapt., the elements shall be melted.

At that time there will be great tribulation, the likes of which have never been seen even to that time.

The 70 AD great scattering of Israel into the gentile nations and persecution by the Roman beast nation, 70 AD-1967. The tribulation.

At that time Daniels people are delivered,

Jesus 33 AD, Israel is delivered.

every one found written and many of those who sleep in the dust shall awake, some to everlasting life and some to everlasting shame and contempt. 

The soon to happen second coming for salvation and the resurrection of the good and evil Jn 5:28-29.

-----

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, abcdef said:

An atomic bomb is placed in Jerusalem. Is it placed in the holy place in the temple of somewhere else?

Does Jesus stand on the Mt of Olives before or after the bomb goes off?

People may not be able to live in the area for centuries after the bomb goes off because of the radiation.

Which day of the Lord are you referring to here?

The 70 AD ish day of the Lord against Jerusalem?

Or the day of the Lord at the second coming for salvation, when this planet ends in fire?

The second coming for salvation resur/rapt., the elements shall be melted.

The 70 AD great scattering of Israel into the gentile nations and persecution by the Roman beast nation, 70 AD-1967. The tribulation.

Jesus 33 AD, Israel is delivered.

The soon to happen second coming for salvation and the resurrection of the good and evil Jn 5:28-29.

-----

Day of the Lord. 

Day is singular

Lord is singular. 

Just because Assyria, Babylon, or Rome beat up on Israel doesn't means they were the days of the Lords. There is only one day of the Lord in scripture. 

And the two witnesses, they remind me of this verse. 

https://biblehub.com/luke/12-45.htm

So much torment they have caused others.

The 2 witnesses are the Law and the Prophets who are held by the people of Israel.

The torment is Israel and the scriptures pointing out sin, that Israel is God's people, and that Jesus is Lord to unbelievers.

There's no telling how many Christians they have caused suffering. 

The 2 witnesses are Christians in the Pentecost gospel kingdom. They are the faithful branches of Israel. They are seen outside Jerusalem during the times of the gentiles 70 AD-1967, then returning to restore Jerusalem at the end of that time 1967. 

Jesus told them to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. They wouldn't listen to him. 

They are preaching Jesus. It is the ones that they are preaching to, who want to kill them.

22 hours ago, OneLight said:

That may be a point you want to make, but my point is that Michael is not Jesus as you claimed him to be.

Ex 3:2, "And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of a bush: ..."

Ex 3:6, "Moreover he said, I am the God of thy Father, the God of Abraham, ...".

So God here is said to be an angel.

---

You didn't answer my reference to the angel being Jesus in Rev 10.

----

If we are looking for a scripture that says that Michael, is or is not Jesus we will not find one. Some things are implicated, but cannot be absolutely confirmed. This is one of those things.

--- 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I hope you won't mind if I add you to my list from this link:

I really don't take you serious brother in the world of Eschatology, y job is to help people who need it, as a Christian you will make heaven, but I am afraid your rewards will not be what they could have been. 

My job as called by Gid, not you, is to leave  witnesses of what is going to happen, that way those left on earth during the 70th week can understand, once they see the first few things I stated were correct, they will then GAIN FAITH, and hopefully they will understand what they need to do at that point. You are already heaven bound, but you know others are lost, you need to take that into consideration, that's why I stated you need an introspection, its not all about us brother. People are crying out for help, they need yo know the truths, yes Jesus is the only way, but the truth is our youth need to understand the urgency of the TIMING, and we can't give them that if we don't know it ourselves. I see wat too many people who love living in this evil world, I despise it, I detest it. That why I can see the true timing of God, I long for His coming kingdom so much  stay in prayer and study. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

7 minutes ago, abcdef said:

Ex 3:2, "And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of a bush: ..."

Ex 3:6, "Moreover he said, I am the God of thy Father, the God of Abraham, ...".

So God here is said to be an angel.

The Theophanies of the Lord are many ... but in every instance the angel was not named, however later in the same passage you will find YHVH or LORD in the same passage.

For example ...

Jdg 6:11  Now the angel of the LORD came and sat under the terebinth at Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, while his son Gideon was beating out wheat in the winepress to hide it from the Midianites. 

Jdg 6:12  And the angel of the LORD appeared to him and said to him, “The LORD is with you, O mighty man of valor.” 

Jdg 6:14  And the LORD turned to him and said, “Go in this might of yours and save Israel from the hand of Midian; do not I send you?” 

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,332
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

3 hours ago, Alive said:

And herein lies one of the problems. One persons plain sense is not another’s plain sense.

Hence the stepping back a waiting upon the Lord…

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.49
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Hence the stepping back a waiting upon the Lord…

Yes--but such a position ought to inform behavior.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,610
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

10 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

We both are aware the Yiddish Calendar claims it is the year 5,782 from Creation till now.  We both are also aware the Yiddish Calendar claims they could have missed either a 200 or 400 year period.   When you say it is possible it could be another 200 to 250 years.  Are you referring to the Yiddish Calendar?

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

Nope. I know that calendars can be off. I'm just referring to all the things that must happen before Yeshua` said He'd be back!