• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Beast's 42 months and the Two Witnesses 1260 days are "Parallel" time frames equaling 3.5 years, simple and very easy to understand 

Yes. I agree. In the 1st half, not the second.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes. I agree. In the 1st half, not the second.

Scripture teaches "The Beast" is given 42 months

Scripture teaches the "Two Witnesses" are given 1260 days

42 × 30 = 1260 days "Same Time"

Scripture teaches "The Beast" will be present with the "Two Witnesses" on this earth to the very end at the 3rd woe and 7th Trump in "Final Judgement"

There is no half of anything as you claim, there is 42 months and 1260 days, the exact same "Parallel" time frames representing 3.5 years

We Strongly Disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/19/2022 at 8:20 AM, DeighAnn said:

If that were truth we would all be in spiritual bodies.  

Here's something wonderful to ponder:

Jhn 3:8

“The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

Act 8:39-40

Now when they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught Philip away, so that the eunuch saw him no more; and he went on his way rejoicing.

But Philip was found at Azotus. And passing through, he preached in all the cities till he came to Caesarea.

Rev 22:8-9

Now I, John, saw and heard these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.

Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

Mat 18:10

“Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Days Won:  5

On 7/4/2022 at 5:46 PM, truth7t7 said:

Once Again, my response and claim was the antichrist is to be revealed while the Church is on earth, and how the Church must be warned, your responses have been silent on this warning

A pre-trib rapture is deception, as the antichrist and deception will take place while the Church is on this earth

Amen....as I think these scriptures also prove:

Rev 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

Rev 20:4

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

If the church wasn't here to be persecuted (beheaded) by the beast and to have victory over the beast and his mark, these scriptures wouldn't make sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

6 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

If the church wasn't here to be persecuted (beheaded) by the beast and to have victory over the beast and his mark, these scriptures wouldn't make sense.

Actually, they would.

Just because the Church is raptured BEFORE the Beast even arrives on the scene does not mean that there will not be believers on earth AFTER the Church leaves.

Because when Jesus comes in the clouds, and every eye sees Him, many will come to the faith. Particularly the Jews who rejected Him as being their Messiah:

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look unto Me whom they pierced, and they will mourn over Him as one mourns over the only son, and grieve over Him as one grieves over the firstborn."

Revelation 1:7  Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

These Jews, among them being the 144,000 of Rev. 7, will be converted to Christ: seeing they will believe; but, not having been "ready" when the Bridegroom appeared (Matt. 25:10), will not ascend in the Rapture. They, and other such believers, are the ones mentioned in the verses you cited. NOT the present-day Church.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,235
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

"If the church wasn't here to be persecuted (beheaded) by the beast and to have victory over the beast and his mark, these scriptures wouldn't make sense."

Then questions I have (asking myself) is we know He/it that is holding the lawless back. Well I always wonder who has that power to hold him back? We know the sweet holy Spirit yet what about the Church? Did not Christ give us all power all authority over the enemy? Ok then if the Church is still here (in us) how can the enemy which we have been given all power all authority over ever touch us? Does not anyone wonder how can God give Satan power over the Saints? That's power  over Christ that is in you and the Holy Spirit and God. Christ said He (Holy Spirit) will be with you forever.

We know that after what Rev 4 the "Church" is never talked about again. So its not written "the Church will be here" man says that. People are still saved we know this because when He comes sets foot on the earth He gathers the nations that just came out of the great tribulation and splits them sheep and goats. I do not believe we will be there. What all the dead that died went to the Father and the thief have to come back and get split? Or just those during that time? This is about Israel..why the Church that age I believe are gone. If the Church was here .. why the angel why the 144K why the 2 witnesses. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Anyone claiming to know beyond doubt the meaning of any of the prophetic portions of Revelation should probably just be ignored.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 7/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, debrakay said:

He teaches, some that are alive will be caught up together in the clouds

Curiousity. Why did you underline "some who are alive" -  maybe some version says that, but I recall it as "we who are alive". If that is the case, it is not any "some", it appears to be an instruction to Christians, distinguishing living Christian from those who have died in Christ, no?

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 7/2/2022 at 4:38 PM, OneLight said:

If we are ready, does it really matter when?  Only if we are not ready does it matter ...

Some believers who await only the "pre-trib rapture" are ready... But ONLY for a pre-trib rapture. I know of too many Christians who have more faith in the doctrine of pre-trib rapture than in God's ability to love and protect them during the "day of the Lord." This misappropriated faith is the first step in what may become a 'great falling away' from true faith.

On the other hand, if a "post-tribber" has faith to face the death and destruction that they will witness during the tribulation, and they get snatched up earlier than anticipated... They'll be much better off than the first group...

Edited by Philologos
Clarity
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 7/25/2022 at 5:40 PM, WilliamL said:

These Jews, among them being the 144,000 of Rev. 7, will be converted to Christ

...pardon this intrusion...

The 144,000 will not need to be converted to Christ because He will have already personally handpicked them as His inheritance. They are the fulfillment of His covenant with Israel.