Dennis1209

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

i have been following events for a couple or more years now and with bible study i am more aware of both the political and prophetic events. having just one understanding is not enough. a purely biblical outook for timing is not enough we need to match it up with the sequence of global events . hence there is a proliferation of watch men and women tirelessly reporting what is going on. the mainstream media continue to under report at best or at worst there is no reporting of events.

Isaac Newton

about the time of the end. a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies and insist on their literal interpretation in the midst of much clamour and opposition

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning, Marilyn,

I wish more people like yourself had better biblical awareness of the times we are living, with what is right around the corner. I do not know or predict when these events will occur, I only know they will, and we are seeing their birth pains today.

When I did a little research on global trade agreements, I was surprised at how many of them are around and the force of law they carry. Why is a 1,000-page document needed for “free trade” between two nations? America has given away the store in more ways than one. We exported our livelihood in favor of cheap goods and will never be self-sufficient again.

I remember back in 1978 being offered a job with Bell-Textron for three times the money I was making to relocate to Iran and teach my trade. The Shaw of Iran and Turkey were friends and allies of Israel back then; Russia did not have a presence or interest in the middle east. Since then, everything has done a one-eighty. Let me do a 360 to get back on track 😊

Everything I purchase for the repair of everything, from my weed whips to my tractor, is made in China. Russia is a significant fuel and fertilizer exporter supporting global farming, now their involvement in the wheat belt in Ukraine. It is all coming together. Is it wise for the U.S. right now to escalate tensions with China and Russia?

I’ll make some angry when I say this Covid hiccup was blown so out of proportion. Used for never waste a good crisis moment by the globalists, and it has weakened and destroyed the economies of every nation, save Israel.

Revelation 6:5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Taking the liberty to paraphrase what I think the apostle John is relaying. Global inflation will turn into hyperinflation; fiat money will become as worthless as it was in Germany after WW 1. It will take several wheelbarrows of that “legal tender” to buy enough food to only feed yourself, not your family, for one day. Back in the second Temple period, barley was primarily animal feed.

For the time being, luxury items (oil and wine) and the elite, wealthy, celebrities, and politically connected will not be affected by hyperinflation. In every historic famine, food has always been available; it has always been the “price” to procure it.

We all know by now how fragile our food chain is. It is only from the industrial revolution, the introduction of mechanized transport, machinery, fossil fuel, and fertilizer, that the world can sustain the present population. As we see, these requirements to maintain life are being intentionally attacked and dismantled.

We are now experiencing a precursor of what is to come. In our land so incredibly blessed by God, in my 70 years, I have never walked into large grocery chains and found them utterly void of all fresh produce, meats, eggs, dairy products, selections, etc. I cannot speak for any other area, but that has happened several times here in the recent past.

To summarize this long boring diatribe. The handwriting is on the wall; as with Daniel, Christians should be capable of interpreting the signs and seasons.  

Podium.png

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for your encouragement. Also, your post was NOT boring but a very good read. I usually don`t read long posts but yours was great with good detail.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

On 9/19/2022 at 9:45 PM, Selah7 said:

The next thing we’re waiting for is the completion of a one-world order.  This hasn’t happened yet as we still have different governments in the world.   Selah 

IMHO A one world order might not necessarily mean the elimination of countries. Just that those countries are all under one leader. In order to do this all they have to do is infiltrate the politics of countries who would be resistant to the process. The UN is an example of what I see as a precursor. It seems many organizations are being created with the 'world' in mind such as the World Health Organization.  The US is slowly giving away local control for world control.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Starise said:

IMHO A one world order might not necessarily mean the elimination of countries. Just that those countries are all under one leader. In order to do this all they have to do is infiltrate the politics of countries who would be resistant to the process. The UN is an example of what I see as a precursor. It seems many organizations are being created with the 'world' in mind such as the World Health Organization.  The US is slowly giving away local control for world control.

Ding, ding, ding! Surely you are not referring to the World Health Organization's draft and plan to control every Sovereign nation policy.  

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,079
  • Content Per Day:  9.76
  • Days Won:  149

24 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Ding, ding, ding! Surely you are not referring to the World Health Organization's draft and plan to control every Sovereign nation policy.  

Yes that. 

And for some odd reason when we give up a freedom it isn't always widely reported. Just some paper the president signed or congress approved, or some hidden provision in a document intended for something else. Oh the press might mention it in passing, but what it really means is,

" Oh, and by the way, the US is now prostate to outside governing bodies who have no real interest in American citizens and more likely are hostile to them."

No, they won't let that cat out of the bag. Everyone is so zoned out on social media and their lives that they won't notice.

Did they ever take the security boundaries down around the capitol? I doubt it. Out of 250 million people Biden was the best we could do,  and oh, it was a fair and square vote. Can't ever prove otherwise.;)

I don't know what's worse, being oblivious or watching a great nation crumble. Not just the US. The whole world. We will soon have Hitler 2 at the helm only he will likely be more flattering and better looking. Nuf said. Rant temporarily over.;)

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,467
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Starise said:

Yes that. 

And for some odd reason when we give up a freedom it isn't always widely reported. Just some paper the president signed or congress approved, or some hidden provision in a document intended for something else. Oh the press might mention it in passing, but what it really means is,

" Oh, and by the way, the US is now prostate to outside governing bodies who have no real interest in American citizens and more likely are hostile to them."

No, they won't let that cat out of the bag. Everyone is so zoned out on social media and their lives that they won't notice.

Did they ever take the security boundaries down around the capitol? I doubt it. Out of 250 million people Biden was the best we could do,  and oh, it was a fair and square vote. Can't ever prove otherwise.;)

I don't know what's worse, being oblivious or watching a great nation crumble. Not just the US. The whole world. We will soon have Hitler 2 at the helm only he will likely be more flattering and better looking. Nuf said. Rant temporarily over.;)

My only comment, the AC will make Hitler look like a choir boy. Rant and roll is music to my ears :-)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

Greetings

So…I read every post in this forum…every post to the idea of “The Next Event.” I noticed that almost every post was about a movement of the kingdom of darkness. More like what thing the “beast” is going to do next…and these were often shrouded in uncertainty.

I understand that there are aspects of prophecy that show activity of the beast…I have studied it for years…however…revelation of the darkness…or the beast…or world government or anything else that is existent in Satan’s “kosmos” is not the only information these passages reveal.

After reading this forum…I get the feeling that you folks are intellectually hanging out and trying to determine what the devil is going to do next? Is that how ya’ll see it…?

I did not see mention of the Holy Spirit anywhere that I can recall…it is the Holy Spirit that authored the prophetic timeline for the created heavens and earth…is darkness all He wrote about?

Surely you all agree that Christ knows exactly where we are in prophecy because He created it…for the testimony of the Lord Yahshua is the Spirit of prophecy…we must remember that heaven and earth were created by Him and by His “Word” all of creation is held in place…He is outside of creation…He knows the specifics…and apparently most of you think He’s only concerned with or revealing what is happening in the darkness and in creation?

The Lord Himself said that His sheep know His voice…and that they follow Him…the real question is…”what does He say is the next event”…sheep? Remember that among other things…the Spirit of truth who has come into the world…will tell us what is to come…this is on top of scripture…because the “Word” of God is “living and active.”

Have you seen the “new light” for the end of the age…or do you rely upon mans interpretation of this age…that was penned so many years ago?

Tatwo…:)

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/2/2023 at 10:31 AM, tatwo said:

I did not see mention of the Holy Spirit anywhere that I can recall…it is the Holy Spirit that authored the prophetic timeline for the created heavens and earth…is darkness all He wrote about?

The Holy Spirit, through the scriptures, tell us that darkness will have spread over the earth in the End Times. If that were not the case, then it would not be the time of Christ's return. For example,

Matthew 24:37 “But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be."

Noah lived in very evil days.

However the real point is,

Luke 21:28 “Now when these [evil] things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.”

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

THE NEXT EVENT?

I pray not, but economic turbulence is a possibility.

"Through the Bank For International Settlement
Review for 2022 source document the hidden causes for the present and worsening economic turbulence, leading to the imminent global "Great Reset" .

Historically speaking, the Great Financial Crisis (GFC) of 2007-8
served as the repackaging of existing debt instruments and the
continued rolling over of the derivatives market s. The losses
measured in loan defaults of all types: depletion of pension
funds, evaporation of 401k account s, Credit Default Swaps (CDSs),
and unpaid insurance liabilities, exceeded $5 trillion in 2008 (5 x
7.1% inflation = $35.5 trillion today)

In 2023, it will become too expensive to rollover the derivative
debt . According to a review published in December 2022 by the
Bank For International Settlements (BIS), the derivatives futures
and options are estimated by the BIS at over $97 trillion , 80% of
which is denominated in US dollars. Systematically, derivatives
a e set to expire on the last Thursday of every month . Typically, a
rollover decision is made based upon an assumption as to whether
an existing market momentum to the positive would continue.
At the present  time, it is not , and will continue downward. At the
end of June 2022, four fifths of outstanding amounts matured in
less than one year . In addition , the BIS $97 trillion estimate
represents only what is known , what has been recorded on balance
sheets.

from: https://www.anthonypatch.com/entangledmagazine/pdf/y79QtRkQVMLR/ENTANGLED_MAGAZINE_Volume7-1.pdf

Edited by 1to3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

3 hours ago, 1to3 said:

THE NEXT EVENT?

I pray not, but economic turbulence is a possibility.

"Through the Bank For International Settlement
Review for 2022 source document the hidden causes for the present and worsening economic turbulence, leading to the imminent global "Great Reset" .

Historically speaking, the Great Financial Crisis (GFC) of 2007-8
served as the repackaging of existing debt instruments and the
continued rolling over of the derivatives market s. The losses
measured in loan defaults of all types: depletion of pension
funds, evaporation of 401k account s, Credit Default Swaps (CDSs),
and unpaid insurance liabilities, exceeded $5 trillion in 2008 (5 x
7.1% inflation = $35.5 trillion today)

In 2023, it will become too expensive to rollover the derivative
debt . According to a review published in December 2022 by the
Bank For International Settlements (BIS), the derivatives futures
and options are estimated by the BIS at over $97 trillion , 80% of
which is denominated in US dollars. Systematically, derivatives
a e set to expire on the last Thursday of every month . Typically, a
rollover decision is made based upon an assumption as to whether
an existing market momentum to the positive would continue.
At the present  time, it is not , and will continue downward. At the
end of June 2022, four fifths of outstanding amounts matured in
less than one year . In addition , the BIS $97 trillion estimate
represents only what is known , what has been recorded on balance
sheets.

from: https://www.anthonypatch.com/entangledmagazine/pdf/y79QtRkQVMLR/ENTANGLED_MAGAZINE_Volume7-1.pdf

Thanks for the post 1to3...when it comes to numbers and amounts I lose track...however...and I am not financial expert but I have been a student of economics for a number of years...Anthony's construct seems correct proportionally...his numbers may be right as well.

Economic turbulence is perhaps an understatement...with the U.S debt at nearly $31.5T dollars many economist's that I have read...are saying the interest payment on that debt could likely top $1T dollars...annually...in 2021 the payment was around $413B dollars.

These numbers are off the charts by miles...check this out.

A trillion is a massive, almost unfathomable number. The human brain has trouble understanding something so huge. So let me try to put it into perspective.

If you earned $1 per second, it would take 11 days to make a million dollars.

If you earned $1 per second, it would take 31.5 years to make a billion dollars.

If you earned $1 per second, it would take 31,688 years to make a trillion dollars.

So that’s how enormous a trillion is. 

So great a economic tribulation is coming upon the world...soon...or sooner than we are comfortable with I suppose. This on top of increasing possibilities of wars...increasing hunger...increasing starvation...increasing inflation...increasing unemployment...increasing disease...increasing death...there is more...no worries.

Humanity is in a place that it has never been before...and headed in a direction few even understand...the beast is in the midst of his approach...the world is his...he is its god...he is the truest lover of $$$...he enslaves humanity with it...we were warned.

Either the Lord Yahshua is going to take us out of here before this really gets bad...or...He won't.

Given His example...and...on top of the fact that he was born hated by His own...lived not much better than a slave in an oppressive governmental system...yet being wildly successful in His bid to reconcile man to God and destroy the works of the devil...all to the glory of His Father.

I would say that...this is exactly what He is getting ready to do again...this time with a perfected body...raised up by none other that He Himself...to bring creation to the fulfillment of its original intent.

Hang on boys and girls...if for some reason anyone misses the rapture...I am sure that your love for truth will open the doors of Godly sorrow....extending an opportunity for repentance...once again...He loves us.

He is glorious...He is faithful...He is the light...He is the victor...He is God incarnate.

Be strong family of God...today...hear the voice of Him who was...and is...and is to come. Praise Him...for the temple of God is upon the earth...and His presence fills the temple...His throne is in the midst of the temple...and the radiance of His glory shines increasingly brighter through His people.

Prepare ye the way of the Lord...ya'll!

Tatwo...:)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1