IGNORED

German Leopard Tanks Hold Out Sign of Daniel 7 Four Headed Future Government?

Joshua_Entangled

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Berlin is holding back military support for Ukraine.  Is it because they are poised to be one of the 4 heads of the new global government given authority to rule by God in heaven? 

It has 4 heads, 4 wings, and it's a Leopard in many translations.  Ironically, the item requested are their Leopard 2 tanks.  

An interesting perspective to pray about maybe.  

Daniel 7:6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

Edited by Joshua_Entangled

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/22/2023 at 6:35 AM, Joshua_Entangled said:

Daniel 7:6 “After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

That prophecy is about Alexander the Great and the Hellenic empire that would be divided between his four surviving Generals.

• Thumbs Up 2

I get often tired of quoting the bible for christians who have enabled themselves to live this way. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.32

The third reich will never rise again ! -_- Damn nazi's killed good jewish people ;-; but all this is a ruse. They want to be but will never be Leopard but if we see the future it could be Middle east or Iran the Leopard, the beast that is at the end is world government !

Truly we live in magnifecent times but still remember for the end times to appear everyone must know about the message of jesus and be heard. Matthew 24 must be complete and still people don't know who Jesus is ! It could be Germany, Russia the beast, china the red dragon in prophecy, or even worst Europe union be the red dragon. It would be invicible it wouldn't be Germany being Nazy Germany but France and England leading it and we know the antichrist would control it.

But what would be and who know how it will turn out again, it is true it is Greece the Leopard, but God renacts the bible and repeats history so his followers would know the signs and times again to be ready and keep preaching.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/23/2023 at 11:02 AM, Joshua_Entangled said:

I get often tired of quoting the bible for christians who have enabled themselves to live this way. 

Hi,

Hey don't wear yourself out on my account.

I have a Bible of my own, :).  In fact many, some I have even read and studied!  

I'm good to go with whatever my LORD has in store in his mercy from everlasting to everlasting. Praise God!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Oy Vey! 1

Ukraine is only the beginning of sorrows. The beginning of World War III

The real battle that brings all of the world's armies together is over Jerusalem and Judah.

Keep your eyes on Bibi Netanyahu and his extremist belligerent government that is determined to bring about a "final solution" to the problem of Palestinians and Arab Christians in the territory of modern Israel.

Zechariah 12:2  “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. 
3  On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. 

Rev 16:16  And they gathered them together into the place called in Hebrew Har Magedōn.

• Thumbs Up 1

There is a parallel between the four headed cat with wings and Alexander's government of old.  The Russian bear was not around back then, this is the end times with King Jesus returning soon as it states. Re:Daniel 7 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  782
  • Content Per Day:  1.57

On 1/21/2023 at 12:05 PM, Joshua_Entangled said:

Berlin is holding back military support for Ukraine.  Is it because they are poised to be one of the 4 heads of the new global government given authority to rule by God in heaven? 

It has 4 heads, 4 wings, and it's a Leopard in many translations.  Ironically, the item requested are their Leopard 2 tanks.  

An interesting perspective to pray about maybe.  

One of the reasons they are hesitant is that the last time Germany sent tanks rolling to other countries it turned out very, very badly for all of Europe. 

I suspect that now that Sovolov is calling them Nazis they'll stop being so stingy -- in Germany, that's "fightin' words".

Maria Zakharova, spokesperson for the Russian Foreign Ministry - 27.01.2023

“For its part, Russia has always remained open to the possibility of using diplomatic and negotiation tools. This has been talked about repeatedly.
All this has been applied, and all this is blocked by the Kiev regime under the dictation of the West. The ‘collective West’, NATO, the EU have long abandoned diplomacy, chosen a different path, and began to create security threats, setting fire, inciting, pushing, and simply driving the European continent to a global catastrophe.
What is happening now is not a question of Ukraine, Russia or even the European continent. This is a much bigger and global thing.

“You asked about the US decision to supply American tanks. Why highlight this in particular?
It is clear that this position applies to all countries. Only one country stands apart. This is Germany. This is a special story. We remember well what German tanks are.
These are machines that have become a symbol not just of death and deadly ideology, but of hatred of humanity – a global, existential threat to the entire planet.

“When you read about fascism, Nazism, and the times of the Second World War, I think it is obvious that the SS uniform, German tanks with the symbols of the Third Reich have become a global symbol of humanity’s fall into the abyss of hatred, horror, and murder. From this abyss, all of us — and those who were alive then and those born later — were extricated by the fighters of the Red Army and the anti-Hitler coalition.
These were young people who fought at the front and all those who were in the rear, connected to them.
It was the German tanks which became the anti-symbol that was forever imprinted in the memory of mankind.
Now these tanks, as [the Germans] are assuming, will again move on to our land. At least, that’s the task they have been given.

“What do they expect in Germany? That armoured vehicles in camouflage cover with iron crosses – symbols of the German armed forces both then and now — will pass through our cities and villages?
We remember how it ended then. Do they remember in Berlin
 … Everyone has written their names into history in different ways.
Germany itself understands perfectly well that Berlin has no moral, legal, or ethical right to supply armoured vehicles and tanks to kill Russians.”

Zakharova went on to remind the Germans of their planned murder of more than 3 million Russian prisoners of war between 1941 and 1945. “I want to remind [Olaf] Scholz,” Zakharova said, “I’m not referring to
[Foreign Minister Annalena] Baerbock, that seems to me to be pointless — and tell him maybe because he doesn’t know: when German prisoners were on the territory of the Soviet Union after our victory, they were not tortured, they were not mistreated in the same way as the Germans did with our soldiers and civilians in German concentration camps.
They were fed by those [Russians] who had not had enough for many years, had nothing to eat for themselves. (I speak softly. In everyday life I would say this differently) … I remember well how in 2015, as part of an official delegation, the then-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany [Frank-Walter] Steinmeier arrived in Volgograd. He repented and bowed his head before the graves of both Soviet and German soldiers who have remained on our land.
And he said it should never happen again. You [Scholz] are repeating it now.”

[footnote: the U.S.S.R aka Russia suffered 28 million dead in WWII]

Edited by Waggles

Daniel 7:7  After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, terrifying and dreadful and exceedingly strong. It had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces and stamped what was left with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. 
8  I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. And behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things. 

Here is prophecy on the rise and rise of Rome and the papacy. The ten horns corresponds to the "lost" ten tribes of the house of Israel which migrated into Europe.

Daniel 7:23  “Thus he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces.

Rev 13:1  And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 
2  And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. [the RCC and her Papacy]
3  One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marvelled as they followed the beast.

Rome was different in her cruelty and subjugation of other humans - practicing genocide from the destruction of Carthage to Caesar's conquests to establish her Empire. Slavery and the constant slaughter of humans in large numbers was the hallmark of the Roman Empire. Christians fed to the lions for entertainment and Christians burned alive as human torches to light up Nero's nighttime festivities.

And although ancient Rome was mortally wounded she survived through the church of Rome with the Popes becoming new Emperors [Pontus Maximus] of Rome and her Holy Roman Empire.

The city that sits on seven hills and rules the world through the rise of European civilization which in turn conquered and colonized the world. 

Edited by Waggles