• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Isnt God supposed to protect the innocent people from murders if He is omnipotent ? 

Why not ask, why doesn't  God stop people from sinning?

We are not robots,  we are all responsible  for our actions, whether for good or evil.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

There is a good chance that I am unique on this forum. 

My brother's wife was kidnapped by a serial killer, raped, shot twice in the head and left for dead by a serial rapist/killer. 14 years later my husband's brother was killed by his roommate. I know first hand what it is like to lose someone and nearly lose someone to murderers. 

When my sister in law was kidnapped, and later when my brother in law was murdered, I struggled to understand why. Why why why. 

Evil exists. 

We live in a fallen world.  

God could have chosen to wipe out all of mankind but He didnt. He provided for our salvation. This world is nothing but a brief stop. Our destination is not of this world, but of His realm. 

David in psalms cried out against the evil in this world too, but then he turned his eyes to the Lord and trusted in Him, in His ways. You should trust that the Lord knows best and will deal with this world and sinners in His time. 

Exactly!  We live in a fallen world . . .  God created everything good, and mans free choice messed everything up.

The topic poster is really asking . . . 'Why did God create and allow evil?' AND 'Why is God not good?' AND 'Why doesn't God stop the evil that Adam introduced into this world?'

There are answers for these questions, I suggest that Genesis and other prophetic books be considered for the answers. 

Accusing the character of God as evil will get you no where. 

So, maybe you (Hartino) are making these posts to help people come to sound biblical conclusions?  IF SO, then you need to give biblical guidance and answers instead of leaving open-ended questions that lead people to conclude God is evil, or, somehow cooperating with the devil. Or are these questions that you are looking for answers for?

Grace and Peace . . . Ray . . . 

Edited by Ray12614
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Because it would draw people to a religion for the protection, and not the love of God. God had been accused of a wall around Job. Pascal's wager is already an issue, extending beyond that to literal protection in our daily lives would bring more chaos than answers. People are strange, they would sink into asking why they have a scar, and someone else doesn't? He saved them both, but that would become lost to personal ideals of how well the situation ended. We honestly have zero idea of how many times that He has saved us. We have no idea how many serial killers, pedophiles, rapists, or flat out evil has locked any of us in their sites, and did not follow through with an intention. For some of us this evil has reared its head, and Christ knows the pain, the rage, the suffering of the victims. It would be better for that evil to tie a millstone around their neck, and sink in the ocean than face Christ for the crimes that they have done, and that day with Christ will happen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,231
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

19 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Murders happen every day in every nation since the time Cain killed Abel. Its always in daily news.

Mankind establish security force to prevent crimes (and murder) such as police force, soldiers and neighbourhood securities, to save innocent people from being destroyed. Because there are no angels on earth protecting people.

Isnt God supposed to protect the innocent people from murders if He is omnipotent ? 

Such bloody leaders like Hitler, Hirohito and mongolian Kings are many, they turned this world into hell fire, how much tears and blood and desperate scream by hundreds million of people who lost their lives ? arent human cry enough through all bloody wars ?

David made a plot to kill Uriah and own his wife. No angels warned David and bang his head to the wall for prevention and saving Uriah's life. Is God just watching ? What God did was come later warning David by a prophet after Uriah was horribly killed and David had a lot of fun with Uriah's wife.

If you see somebody about to be murdered will you try to save him ? Unless you are so ignorant cold blooded heart and just watching.

What is your explanation ?

Well this is a waste of time sorry no offense. But your tossing out the word of God. You could have asked why does God not stop lying. Not like murder is bad yet lying is ok. Its shocking hmm on some Christian forums some believe its fine to lie. The real one as in GOD you should be asking and a different question is "how can you allow that person into your kingdom?".  He let you in didn't he? What are you better haha then anyone in your post?  Yeah ask Him why did you allow YOU into His kingdom. Is it really some sin that holds you back from getting in? But this not what you asked. Those people we think are the worst are the ones He came for why are you and I here? LOVE YOU JESUS! Sure we do. Look how we talk about the ones He came to save. Trust me what we see He does not. That "sin" we put higher then others is like a stamp on every one. Its not how many sins its everyone has that stamp. Christ came to save the world took the stamp off to those that will receive. 

Your last question if we saw someone murdered GOD FOR BID in JESUS name. I can only speak on what I know not guess not wonder not speculate. That kind of question is based on a false pretense with in ones self. In my life I have found 95% of the time they run freeze up which :) is normal not wrong. Its a silly question meaningless. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  873
  • Content Per Day:  0.45

On 2/11/2023 at 7:57 PM, R. Hartono said:

Such bloody leaders like Hitler, 

What about all those socially accepted mommies and daddies who demanded the murder of God's own Son??

What about all those socially accepted mommies and daddies who demanded the murder of God's own Son??

Many people are called innocent, but they could be guilty of the murder of Jesus.

If Jesus needed to die for us, then all of us have been guilty of the murder of Jesus.

And God did not stop the murder of His own Son. So, why do you consider humans to be more deserving than Jesus, of God's protection?

Jesus says we who follow Him will be hated and killed because we are with Him.

And God used the murder of Jesus for very great good for Jesus and for us.

So, what matters is how we use evil things for good or not.

It is not wise to let evil decide if you believe in God or not!

If a murdered person is with Satan who murdered Jesus, then that person is a partner with Satan, not innocent. But if a person is a child of God and is murdered, now the person has been taken away from the evil.

There are many so conceited that they have acted like they are too good to need Jesus, and even like Jesus is not good enough for them. They are not innocent.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Isaiah 57:1 >

If a person is a child of God and is murdered, now the person has been taken away from the evil.

"The righteous perishes.

And no one takes it to heart;

Merciful men are taken away,

While no one considers

That the righteous is taken away from evil."

(Isaiah 57:1)

Edited by com7fy8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  959
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,690
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Isnt God supposed to protect the innocent people from murders if He is omnipotent

What does that ark that is your icon suggest to you?

Seems to me God has a righteous wrath and an everlasting mercy. He in his just wrath destroyed the world, but in his mercy he saved out one righteous man and his sons. Is not the wonder that he saved anyone?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/11/2023 at 6:57 PM, R. Hartono said:

Murders happen every day in every nation since the time Cain killed Abel. Its always in daily news.

Mankind establish security force to prevent crimes (and murder) such as police force, soldiers and neighbourhood securities, to save innocent people from being destroyed. Because there are no angels on earth protecting people.

Such bloody leaders like Hitler, Hirohito and mongolian Kings are many, they turned this world into hell fire, how much tears and blood and desperate scream by hundreds million of people who lost their lives ? arent human cry enough through all bloody wars ?

David made a plot to kill Uriah and own his wife. No angels warned David and bang his head to the wall for prevention and saving Uriah's life. Is God just watching ? What God did was come later warning David by a prophet after Uriah was horribly killed and David had a lot of fun with Uriah's wife.

If you see somebody about to be murdered will you try to save him ? Unless you are so ignorant cold blooded heart and just watching.

What is your explanation ?

The broader question is, why is there so much evil today? The answer is obvious because of the fall of man. Satan, the princes, and powers of the air and in high places usurped Adam’s kingship and authority on the planet. They are now the temporary evil gods of this world.

The Lord ordained human government to punish and keep evil in check. Think of how bad it will get when the Restrainer is removed, with the church Raptured.

Matthew 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Nothing takes the Lord by surprise or happens without His permission.

1 Corinthians 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

All things would include churches swept away during Sunday service by a tornado and Christians being murdered.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

To answer the OP. Read all of Genesis 1-11 very carefully and see how the three rebellions happend. The fall of man was small potatoes compared to the angels that sinned and the Babble rebellion with the associated dispersal of the 70+ nations (deut 32/psalm 82).

• Thumbs Up 1