doubleplay425

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

The book of revelations is to my understanding a book of events that will happen towards the end of this world as we know it.

In the book of revelations,  it is indicated that a mark of the Beast will be given, administered in the area of forehead or right arm and that those who refuse to take that mark of the Beast will not be able to buy or sell anything.

God is Creator, gives life

The devil/satan/Lucifers main purpose is to -Steal-Kill- Destroy Gods creation .

In the Bible it talks about the Seal of God for Gods children

The devil in revelations-future events to come- will try to instill the Mark of the Beast.

It is indicated in the Book of Revelations, that if in that day you accept the Mark Of The Beast you will be dammed forever as you will have given yourself over to satan and will be no longer recognizable to God as you cannot keep the seal of God and also receive the Mark of the Beast.

About beheading?

Yes they are planning on beheading in the future.

Have you researched yet the Noahide Laws?

I recommend you do as it is something that world governments are looking to implement.

These Laws have been in the making to be implemented for already some time. The time is coming sooner than later that these laws will become active.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

18 hours ago, doubleplay425 said:

Hi I've lurked here on and off over the past several years. There is something I'd like to ask about the mark of the beast. 

Can it be said that it must be in the future because there has never been a historical record of people being beheaded for refusing it?

Glad to see a lurker come and expose himself. :unsure:

But to your question: everything after Rev. 4:1 is "things that must take place after these things." Those things being the things of the Rev. 2-3's Church Age. Thus being End Times.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12

19 hours ago, doubleplay425 said:

Can it be said that it must be in the future because there has never been a historical record of people being beheaded for refusing it? 

Also, it is the image of the beast that people must worship or be put to death.  There is no death sentence in scripture for refusing the mark . . .  unless it is part of the image (code of conduct).  My view is that the mark is part of the image and is a way to expeditiously enforce worship of the image.

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/20/2023 at 9:56 AM, doubleplay425 said:

Hi I've lurked here on and off over the past several years. There is something I'd like to ask about the mark of the beast. 

Has there been any historical accounts of such a thing taking place? 

"And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Thanks! 

Mark of the beast Will be forced when antichrist rule from Jerusalem temple.

@Selah7 @truth7t7

Edited by R. Hartono

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

58 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Mark of the beast Will be forced  .....

I'm more inclined to think of it as being coerced in the extreme more than forced.  We will still be given a choice decide to follow the Lord and experience extreme hardship or accept the Mark  -saying OK instead of NO to those trying to male us accept it- where our life will be made easy as a reward.  We already see this beginning with anti-Christian forces taking all sorts of hostile actions in an attempt to force Christians to violate their religion (i.e. .Masterpiece Cakeshop v. Colorado Civil Rights Commission among others).

Life as a Christian -no Mark- will still be possible, but it will be very, very difficult and unpleasant to remain faithful and refuse to take it.  Keep in mind that torture is a form of coercion that is intended to make the one being tortured to break down and do what is demanded of them.

That's my current opinion, I may be wrong.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

On 2/19/2023 at 9:56 PM, doubleplay425 said:

Has there been any historical accounts of such a thing taking place? 

"And I saw thrones and they that sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them. And I saw the souls of them that had been beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the Word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast, nor his image, nor had received his mark upon their foreheads or on their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years"

Thanks! 

As usual, if ten people answer, you end up with ten different answers.

First, as to the beheading: did you not know of the French Revolution? Beheading was VERY common there and then.

Next, have you read the book of Revelation? Don't let anyone lead you astray. John wrote very much in the same order these events will take place in our future, but he did use the concept of parentheses, but used no marks. In general, anything written in a given chapter will come after the events in previous chapters and before the events of later chapters. John begins his timeline in chapter 4 and 5, which is before Christ rose from the dead, then to His ascension and Him sending the Holy Spirit down. John then takes the readers through the entire church age, and after. The church is now at the 5th seal, waiting for the final, church age martyr to be killed at the end of the church age. 

As you continue in Revelation, the 70th week will begin with the 7th seal. The midpoint of the week will be marked with the 7th trumpet. That is when the Beast will be revealed. The mark will soon follow.

The trumpet judgments will take up the first half of the 70th week. When people see the trumpet judgments take place, they can KNOW the 70th week of Daniel has begun.

Therefore, we are NOT IN the tribulation (70th week) yet. The church will be taken out at the rapture before any part of the 70th week. Immediately after the rapture, the 6th seal will be opened to begin the Day of the Lord and God's wrath beginning.  Then a few days later, the 7th seal will begin the Week. None of this has happened. We are still at the 5th seal martyrs of the church age. Some here will disagree, but...you have to decide what is truth. 

12 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

As usual, if ten people answer, you end up with ten different answers.

Like the blind men and the elephant maybe?

Sometimes seemingly conflicting views can all be correct and just need to be put together to see the larger picture.

41 minutes ago, FJK said:

Like the blind men and the elephant maybe?

Sometimes seemingly conflicting views can all be correct and just need to be put together to see the larger picture.

Sometimes, people are just plain wrong. 

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sometimes, people are just plain wrong. 

That's true in itself, but knowing what is wrong and why it is wrong is a step towards knowing what is right and why it is right.

To get the right answer, you have to ask the right questions, and the right question isn't the one that is "maybe it's this" or "Maybe it's that" as an answer but the one that has "This is it!" as the answer with no further questions left to be asked.  (FWIW, consider the answer "42" and the question that was asked to arrive at it.)

6 hours ago, FJK said:

That's true in itself, but knowing what is wrong and why it is wrong is a step towards knowing what is right and why it is right.

To get the right answer, you have to ask the right questions, and the right question isn't the one that is "maybe it's this" or "Maybe it's that" as an answer but the one that has "This is it!" as the answer with no further questions left to be asked.  (FWIW, consider the answer "42" and the question that was asked to arrive at it.)

The right answer will be what is written, taken in context, and with proper understanding. Here is an example.

6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

John got to see the moment Jesus ascended into the throne room, probably right after He told Mary not to hold onto Him because He had not yet ascended. He immediately sent the Holy Spirit down, then got the book with the seals into HIS hands and immediately opened the first few seals. When was this? Around 32 AD. The first seal is the church sent out with the gospel. The context of chapter 4 agrees with this: a throne room with Jesus not seen, and the Holy Spirit still there. Then in chapter five, Jesus NOT found worthy, but in a later search WAS found worthy. The answer? He had just risen from the dead (prevailed) and was then found worthy.

Many people ignore what is plainly written and say this cannot be true, because they imagine everything after chapter 4:2 MUST be future. I have discovered, once someone thinks they know, it is very hard to convince them otherwise.

Yet, with all this evidence, so many people imagine that the first seal is in our future and is the Antichrist.