IGNORED

The election of 2024 ? What will happen and what is your opinion ?

grumix8

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Days Won:  0

Sinttuloart.jpg.096da41b73a51ef69e7430f4166e396c.jpg

Who will be president in 2024 ? Who will and who lose ? What impact in the economy, future,and hope will happen ?

We have democrats and republicans and what we vote will change it all.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

It depends on how much a certain party gets away with cheating.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

There will be many things happening between now and then that will probably make the election results different than anything we may try to predict today.

People are usually unaware of how large a change is taking place till after it has happened, then they ask "How could something like this happen, how could anyone have seen it coming?.

It's the nature of our awareness, and our desire to avoid facing changes as they are taking place until we have to because we are overcome by them and no longer have a choice.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  575
  • Content Count:  3,690
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/2/2023 at 1:34 PM, Rick-Parker said:

It depends on how much a certain party gets away with cheating.

I agree!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

God is in control.  Nothing happens that is outside His notice.  No matter who is president, no matter who holds the levers of power in government, it's all in His hands.  Men will lie, cheat, steal, slander and deal in corruption.  God will sort it out in the end. I am just waiting for the trumpet to sound, and I will rise to meet Jesus.  We can't redeem the culture, but we can pray for the ones in power that their eyes are opened to the truth before it is too late.  When you look at this stuff through the lens of eternity, it really isn't that scary or frustrating. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

52 minutes ago, JasperWalls11 said:

God is in control.  Nothing happens that is outside His notice. 

The way I see it:  God wills an outcome and this outcome will happen, but man decides how that outcome will come about, how it will be carried out.

When God willed the rebirth of Israel as a nation among nations in its own God given promised land and the return of the Jews that were scattered from it in the diaspora, it was man that decided to use Nazis and WWII to bring it about.

The outcome is willed  by God, the path taken to that outcome is determined by man.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

On 5/1/2023 at 3:44 PM, grumix8 said:

We have democrats and republicans and what we vote will change it all.

I'm pretty sure it's naive to think anybody's vote actually counts.

Not that it really matters anyway because you know the one world government is not far off and most people in this nation will be in agreement concerning giving up our national sovereignty to the UN or whatever they are going to call the "one world governance" that many countries are calling for and are wanting.

With all this in mind, somewhere along the line they (the ruling elites) need to have the facade of fair elections but also be able to control the outcome to get the candidates in office that they want.

I doubt I'll even vote anymore going forward.  I had the county where I live remove me from the vote rolls.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.80

On 5/28/2023 at 4:33 PM, JasperWalls11 said:

God is in control.  Nothing happens that is outside His notice.

Yes and He is allowing the one world government and the anti-christ to come forth as has been foretold in His Word.

He knew eventually the majority of people on earth would reject Him so He's going to let them have the devil... and it will lead those that go along with the anti-christ right in to hell.

Kinda like in 1930s Germany... they were supposed to be a Christian nation but they were not really following the teachings of Jesus and His Apostles and so obviously it was easy for the devil to get them to follow false brutha Adolf and the rest is history 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/28/2023 at 4:33 PM, JasperWalls11 said:

God is in control.  Nothing happens that is outside His notice.  No matter who is president, no matter who holds the levers of power in government, it's all in His hands.  Men will lie, cheat, steal, slander and deal in corruption.  God will sort it out in the end. I am just waiting for the trumpet to sound, and I will rise to meet Jesus.  We can't redeem the culture, but we can pray for the ones in power that their eyes are opened to the truth before it is too late.  When you look at this stuff through the lens of eternity, it really isn't that scary or frustrating. 

When I look at the general condition of this world and how bad it is, I really think his decision of free will gave over control of how things go overall.   I do see him stepping in on some individual cases but overall he's turned the devil loose in this world to affect people and how they live and act.   Some day soon he will return and exercise his authority in person, but at the present time he is leaving us to ourselves.

A very good object lesson on how things run without following him.   Because of this, things are destined to the much worse before he comes and fixes it all.    And that fix is pretty ugly from what I read about it.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

No matter who wins the election one thing is for certain, there will be violence.