• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,142
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 7/17/2023 at 8:57 AM, backontrack said:

What if this chip is implemented before Christ return? Will this be the mark of the beast?

The Beast cannot ascend from the Abyss until that is unlocked at the fifth seal; which is after God's wrath begins at the sixth seal. The Church will be removed before that wrath. Therefore, no worries about the mark for the faithful.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/20/2023 at 3:49 AM, shanee said:

Hi,interesting 🤔 so are you getting this out of the verse or verses you posted?

No through the WHOLE OF SCRIPTURE...REMEMBER In the OLIVET DISCORSE , it says,

" .... IF IT WERE POSSIBLE WOULD DECEIVE EVEN THE VERY ELECT..."

the word IF carries the idea in this context, THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE....

Revelation tells us..."...AND I SAW AN ANGEL FLYING IN MIDHEAVEN(OUR ATMOSPHERE) HAVING AN ETERNAL GOSPEL, SAYING IF ANYONE TAKES THE MARK AND RECEIVES IN HIS HAND OR ON HIS FOREHEAD...."

there are other passages as well...but nonetheless it will be a widely announced event...

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!

Clarence

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, LiveWire said:

Because we know there is a literal written out process of how events would take place.   Then there would finally be Armageddon.   Mill Reign.   And the next process would be a New Earth.   That would make the Earth around 1,000 years old, Today.   And for you, as a Geologist, that means the dates you currently believe to be true are severely incorrect.   And I doubt, that is something you would admit to, a 1,000 year old Earth.

Sorry. I'm not sure of this response. The mark comes before the 1000 years.

Also, I would be hesitant to read Revelations as a "literal written out process of how events would take place". This is apocalyptic literature borrowing heavily on OT prophetic imagery. Also, John was writing this for the contemporary Christians of the Roman Empire. It had to be imminent to those people, because events taking place 1000's of years into the future would have been pointless.

Just to be clear, I don't advocate for full preterism - I would fall into the partial preterist category. Obviously the second coming and final judgment have yet to happen.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,267
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

It had to be imminent to those people, because events taking place 1000's of years into the future would have been pointless.

Just to be clear, I don't advocate for full preterism - I would fall into the partial preterist category. Obviously the second coming and final judgment have yet to happen.

Why would what is written in Gods Word only apply for people 1000 years ago and not today???

Did this already happen? if so please say when:

Revelation 13:1-18 

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority. One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled as they followed the beast. And they worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?” And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months.

There is no historical collection of happenings like Christ Jesus warned about and what we are experiencing now, that  ever accored globally 1000 years ago.

Daniel collaborates with Revelations and so does: Joel 2:28-32,Daniel 11:31  Matheew 24 1 Timothy 4:1 ,2 Timothy, Luke 21:113:1-5,Luke 21:25  Luke 21:36 2 Peter 3:3 about the end times. These are warnings to those living in those specific end time events mentioned in the revelations from John.

Christ Jesus did warn us through His Word so we not be deceived by those who deny Him and His Words.

Christ Jesus did warn us of times like this:

Matthew 24:3-31

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”

And Christ Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 1And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

The Great Tribulation

15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand), 16 “then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house. 18 And let him who is in the field not go back to get his clothes. 19 But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! 20 And pray that your flight may not be in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

23 “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.

26 “Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

The Coming of the Son of Man

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Daniel 12:1

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered, everyone whose name shall be found written in the book

1 Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,

Revelation 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

2 Peter 3:3

Knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,225
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

On 7/17/2023 at 5:39 PM, Revelation Man said:

Firstly, I nor the Church will be here, secondly, the Beast only rules over the E.U. (where his power base is) and the Mediterranean Sea Region, and 1/3 of the world (probably the New World in full) is going to burn. Lastly, anyone who takes the Mark f the Beast is signifying he is choosing the Anti-Christs side over God, no one can be tricked per se. 

1/3rd of the world, This is the verse I was looking for. If 1/3 of the world, this implies that Global Warming is a farce, and that the entire world will not be obliterated in a fiery apocalypse. If it's only 1/3 of the world.Thank you, this was the verse I was looking for.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

1 hour ago, teddyv said:

Sorry. I'm not sure of this response. The mark comes before the 1000 years.

Also, I would be hesitant to read Revelations as a "literal written out process of how events would take place". This is apocalyptic literature borrowing heavily on OT prophetic imagery. Also, John was writing this for the contemporary Christians of the Roman Empire. It had to be imminent to those people, because events taking place 1000's of years into the future would have been pointless.

If you believe, the apocalyptic foretold events are mostly in general story.  Much, like one thinks about the Genesis Creation Story, when they believe evolution explains what God did best.  Is merely illusionary at best. 

Do you also believe, that the 7 Churches addressed, are fake?  Even though, we have written accounts from the Apostle John's Disciples and separate Church Fathers claiming, John, took these writings from the Apocalyptic and did go and become Bishop of Ephesus.  And also oversaw the others by placing his own Disciples as Pastors/Shepherds of the Asia Minor Churches, that Paul had originated in his travels.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,231
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

On 7/17/2023 at 8:57 AM, backontrack said:

What if and we know it's coming a one world Government and a chip put in every persons hand or somewhere in their body so they can buy, sell and have access to currency. 

It is closer then one thinks in fact it's already being experimented with this chip to track every penny spent and every action people do. What if this chip is implemented before Christ return? Will this be the mark of the beast? If so and Christ has not returned yet and we as Christians except this into our bodies will we be doomed to hell! 

Lets get real here if this happens how can a Christian live no food, no money, no transportation, no place to live as your property will be sold for unpaid taxes and the list goes on. 

Yes we can trust God but we are not in the wilderness with Moses so what could we do to survive.  

Hi :) Was just thinking.. does God not help meet supply all our needs now? Oh as am typing the song "God all that you are is so overwhelming" Overwhelmed is the name. 

But yeah He's doing it now. IF and I hope pray we are not here but IF matters not Dad has our back or for some that don't like it said like that sorry.. our GOD the great I am always has our back. Ooh.. thinking then this just flew in to my heart.. 

"Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.".. 

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, LiveWire said:

Do you also believe, that the 7 Churches addressed, are fake?  Even though, we have written accounts from the Apostle John's Disciples and separate Church Fathers claiming, John, took these writings from the Apocalyptic and did go and become Bishop of Ephesus.  And also oversaw the others by placing his own Disciples as Pastors/Shepherds of the Asia Minor Churches, that Paul had originated in his travels.

The seven churches were real churches in real cities - these were the intended audience of John's revelation. They were going to be facing persecution by the Empire.

One of the early issues facing the church was during Emperor Decius wherein a sacrifice was to be made to the genius of Caesar - burn some incense or splash some wine. If you did that, you were fine. If not, you were jailed or worse. Sounds a bit like a mark perhaps? The test even mentions the beast (most likely the Roman emperor) right after that. Many Christians performed the ritual. Others did not - some killed, others went into hiding.

After Decius died, along with the edict, there was dispute over whether those who sacrificed could rejoin the congregations again.

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,099
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, believeinHim said:

1/3rd of the world, This is the verse I was looking for. If 1/3 of the world, this implies that Global Warming is a farce, and that the entire world will not be obliterated in a fiery apocalypse. If it's only 1/3 of the world.Thank you, this was the verse I was looking for.

No one I know buys into the propaganda Climate Change anyway, but the 1/3 of the world burning comes from the Rev. 8 Asteroid that makes impact in the Sea just off the coast (the Mountain on fire that is cast into the Sea)

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,225
  • Content Per Day:  2.07

11 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

No one I know buys into the propaganda Climate Change anyway, but the 1/3 of the world burning comes from the Rev. 8 Asteroid that makes impact in the Sea just off the coast (the Mountain on fire that is cast into the Sea)

It is good to know that you translate it as you can't be tricked in to it. I imagine myself not accepting any chip, in any form, but then I also imagine myself stealing from, or robbing someone for food, going to the local Walmart and just chowing down in the produce department, or opening a bag of chips :24:it would be really hard to starve to death, not to mention probably excruciating, but it would be almost excruciating mentally and spiritually, and potentially physically to accept something so invasive, and blatantly unconstitutional, as well. I mean, if anyone wants to rob you, they just cut off your hand, it malfunctions in your hand, there's the boils, if it's in your forehead, well, someone cuts off your head. So many things could go wrong. I'd like to know where you are finding your friends, because Ie, and have had a falling out with several.