JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The generation that sees the return of Israel to her homeland will not pass before all things (including Christ’s return) shall come to pass.

• Matthew 24:34
  • Mark 13:30
  • Luke 21:32

Speaking prophetically of Israel as the fig tree (Hosea 9:10) in each of the above passages (which Jesus cursed for fruitless unbelief) being restored to produce leaves (and not fruit, I might add) means the Jewish people will return to the holy land but in a state of non-spirituality. Ezekiel 37 also prophesies to this regathering as the breathless dry bones and the joined two sticks. All the eventual outcome from the 2520 year diaspora begun in 586 BCE…

Israel was never united or under its own sovereign reign since then… until 1948 CE. But even then not in a spiritual state. That’s been nearly 100 years. Most agree a biblical generation can be between 70 to 100 years.

To date, it’s been 75 years actually. By the coincidental 200 + year advancement of globalism (reference Eustace Mullins’ book Secrets of the Federal Reserve / revisited by Dr. J.R. Church of Prophecy in the News ministry in a broadcast series on the Watchman on the Wall Radio broadcast of the Southwest Radio Church circa 1994) the stage is being set for the beast of Revelation 13 to take over the world.

He will plow with the LORD’s heifer (John 5:43 / Daniel 9:27) feigning to be the promised Messiah the Jews who reject Jesus are still looking for. In a relatively short order he will win their trust by building the third temple and invoking what appears to be a global peace (Jeremiah 6:14, Jeremiah 8:11). And when he reneges on that covenant with Israel (Daniel 9:27 / Zechariah 5:5–11) the Jews will become the refuseniks the Christians had been.

Let me back up a step. When the beast appears on the world scene, he will oppose Christ and all who believe in him with a vengeance. This will be a persecution of Christians like never before (Revelation 12:17 - Revelation 13:18). The pre-wrath rapture is only pre-God’s-wrath… the devil’s wrath has been raging against the Church for 1900 + years. And in the first half of the 70th Week of Daniel (Daniel 9:24–27) that wrath of the evil one will come to a head where believers are hunted down (by the tracking system 666) to be executed. The rapture, when it occurs mind 70th Week of Daniel, will be of very few survivors so deep in hiding that their sudden absence will go unnoticed by the world.

When the beast reneges on his covenant with the Jewish people and puts an end to Temple sacrifice to revert to his Jerusalem (Babylon) originally built by his Moses (Nimrod), the Jews will realize they’d been had. They will balk and this is why the 200 million man army will be encamped at Armageddon to utterly destroy them. It is at that time they will finally (at long last) cry out to Jesus to be saved from this annihilation. ← sadly, as a last resort for nothing else will have worked… the poison of the leaven of the Pharisees have infected their beliefs about Jesus for 1900 + years…

And Jesus will come (Jude 14 / Matthew 23:37–39 / Zechariah 14:10):

Revelation 14:19–20 (KJV)

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Jesus made it clear in Matthew 23:37–39 that his return would be to rescue the Jewish people quoting the latter half of:

Psalm 118:25–26 (KJV)

25 Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.

26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Save now (hosha nah = hosanna) YeHOSHua HaMoshiakh (Jesus the Christ).

This outcry of the Jewish people is the very purpose for allowing the tribulation and great tribulation.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ebcfe895fe9ea301a92210d87125c06d

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.88
  • Days Won:  1

"Near" is a relative term, it's been several thousand years since we were told (Revelation 22:20)
"He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!"

That said, there are still prophecies to be fulfilled before his return and those prophecies could take some considerable time for their fulfillment, possible generations of generations.

But, in my pwn thinking, I do believe the last generation before his coming is now alive even though I can't really support that belief with anything absolute in nature and it is only my wishful thinking behind it.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

Ezekiel 37 is about the resurrection of Israel.That is God forming sinews,flesh and covering with skin ,raising them out of their graves and putting his holy spirit in them .

It is the beast that appeared in 1948 and those whos names are not written have followed after it from all parts of the world.In fact,it is stated in the Israeli governments law of return,if you have changed your religion,(as in converting to Christ),you do not have the right to return.Its own antichrist laws testify against it.

Ezekiel 37 is the resurrection and takes place at Christ coming.

John 5:28-29

Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Ezekiel 37

And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live

So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

•  
Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,139
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It is the beast that appeared in 1948 and those whos names are not written have followed after it from all parts of the world.In fact,it is stated in the Israeli governments law of return,if you have changed your religion,(as in converting to Christ),you do not have the right to return.Its own antichrist laws testify against it.

Are you saying that the return of Israel is not of God?   The people there are not God's people?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

12 minutes ago, other one said:

Are you saying that the return of Israel is not of God?   The people there are not God's people?

They are not the people in Ezekiel 37.No.Very few of the people in Canaan today know the Lord.

Ezekiel 37

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

The people in this verse whos graves are opened and they are brought up out of their graves are God's people Israel.This is what is called the resurrection.Those who are resurected in the first resurection are God's people.

The people in Canaan today followed the beast after it's deadly would was healed.

Revelation 13:3

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

4 hours ago, other one said:

Yes, the apostate and Jesus rejecting Jewish Israelis are not the people of God. 

God’s Holy People in the Last Days:

Isaiah 62:1-12... ..They will be called the holy people; the Redeemed of the Lord. 

Daniel 8:23-26 In the last days, when sin is most prevalent, a powerful leader will arise. He will succeed in whatever he does, and will take control of the mighty nations and of God’s holy people. By cunning and deceit, his plans will come about and cause great harm to many when they least expect it. He will challenge even the Prince of Princes, but then will be broken, but not by human hand.

This prophecy tells of events to happen in the distant future.

Daniel 7:23-25 The explanation given is: There will be a 4th kingdom, one that will encompass the whole earth. Initially ten rulers will govern it, but another leader will take over all this kingdom. He will defy the Most High God and will conquer the holy ones of God.

Revelation 13:7 The ‘beast’ is allowed to wage war on God’s people and to defeat them…. Vividly described in Zechariah 14:1-2

Daniel 11:32 By plausible promises he will win over those who will violate the Covenant, but some will resolutely keep their faith.

The Covenant here, is the one between God and His people, for their protection.

The treaty, the 7 year peace agreement of Daniel 9:27, is between the Leader of the One World Govt, and the leaders of the Christian nation of Beulah. It will be broken by the leader of the OWG after the first 3 1/2 years. Daniel 11:31

These Bible prophesies are proof that God’s holy people, His chosen elect people; all those true born again Christian believers; the One people of God, Ephesians 4:4-6, are not removed from the earth, as some would like to think, but are present in the holy Land during the last few years of this age.

As we see in Daniel 11:32 and in Zechariah 14:2b, they divide into two groups, one remaining in the holy Land and the other goes away.  Revelation 12:6-17 again shows these two groups; the faithful ones who refused the peace treaty with the leader of the World Govt, taken to a place of safety and those who did agree; Isaiah 28:14-15, must remain. Revelation 12:17

The fact of all the righteous Christians living in all of the Holy Land, before the Return of Jesus, is well prophesied in all of the Bible. Many do not see it because of false teachings and not comprehending the truth of how Christians are now to be the recipient’s of the promises of God, given initially to ethnic Israel, but now available to all true believers.  2 Corinthians 1:20

We Christians look forward to being at last the people God has always wanted in His holy Land.

That is our promise and our great privilege; to be alive to participate at this critical time of mankind’s history.             

What I pray all will do, is see the real truth of what actually will happen.

Do you realize what a joke the rapture to heaven theory is? And Satan is delighted at how Christians argue over whether it going to be pre, mid or post!!!!!!!

For all of our lifetimes, this issue has been discussed, argued over, even fought over. Innumerable books, movies, etc, are made about it and still no consensus about when it could happen. There is no Bible verse that says God will take living people to heaven, but those who promote a rapture say; It is there, you just can't see it!  Sorry, I can't see it because it isn't there!

There is a huge deception going on here. People have believed false teachers, Paul said they would. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

And God has allowed those wolves to ravage His flock. So most of the Church is not aware of what God really does plan for our future. They are complacent and careless, which means when the hard times come, they won't have the strength of faith to stand firm. Luke 21:34-36 [and don't think ‘escape all these things’, means a rapture, because that idea is pure assumption and conflicts with the scriptures above it.]

Ref: logostelos.info

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 8/11/2023 at 5:11 AM, JohnD said:

The generation that sees the return of Israel to her homeland will not pass before all things (including Christ’s return) shall come to pass.

• Matthew 24:34
  • Mark 13:30
  • Luke 21:32

Speaking prophetically of Israel as the fig tree (Hosea 9:10) in each of the above passages (which Jesus cursed for fruitless unbelief) being restored to produce leaves (and not fruit, I might add) means the Jewish people will return to the holy land but in a state of non-spirituality. Ezekiel 37 also prophesies to this regathering as the breathless dry bones and the joined two sticks. All the eventual outcome from the 2520 year diaspora begun in 586 BCE…

Israel was never united or under its own sovereign reign since then… until 1948 CE. But even then not in a spiritual state. That’s been nearly 100 years. Most agree a biblical generation can be between 70 to 100 years.

A generation of strength is 80 years, and then the second harvest will fly away when the Lord comes.

Psalm 90

10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Let me back up a step. When the beast appears on the world scene, he will oppose Christ and all who believe in him with a vengeance. This will be a persecution of Christians like never before (Revelation 12:17 - Revelation 13:18). The pre-wrath rapture is only pre-God’s-wrath…

Let's back up a step. The wise virgins will already be in heaven before the 1st seal is opened. The pre wrath rapture will be for the seed of the woman, the 12 tribes across the earth which is why there are 144,000 first fruits. Only those in the nation of Israel that flee to a place of protection and unbelievers will be on earth during the wrath of God.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 8/11/2023 at 1:38 PM, Keras said:

Yes, the apostate and Jesus rejecting Jewish Israelis are not the people of God. 

God’s Holy People in the Last Days:

Isaiah 62:1-12... ..They will be called the holy people; the Redeemed of the Lord. 

Daniel 8:23-26 In the last days, when sin is most prevalent, a powerful leader will arise. He will succeed in whatever he does, and will take control of the mighty nations and of God’s holy people. By cunning and deceit, his plans will come about and cause great harm to many when they least expect it. He will challenge even the Prince of Princes, but then will be broken, but not by human hand.

This prophecy tells of events to happen in the distant future.

Daniel 7:23-25 The explanation given is: There will be a 4th kingdom, one that will encompass the whole earth. Initially ten rulers will govern it, but another leader will take over all this kingdom. He will defy the Most High God and will conquer the holy ones of God.

Revelation 13:7 The ‘beast’ is allowed to wage war on God’s people and to defeat them…. Vividly described in Zechariah 14:1-2

Daniel 11:32 By plausible promises he will win over those who will violate the Covenant, but some will resolutely keep their faith.

The Covenant here, is the one between God and His people, for their protection.

The treaty, the 7 year peace agreement of Daniel 9:27, is between the Leader of the One World Govt, and the leaders of the Christian nation of Beulah. It will be broken by the leader of the OWG after the first 3 1/2 years. Daniel 11:31

These Bible prophesies are proof that God’s holy people, His chosen elect people; all those true born again Christian believers; the One people of God, Ephesians 4:4-6, are not removed from the earth, as some would like to think, but are present in the holy Land during the last few years of this age.

As we see in Daniel 11:32 and in Zechariah 14:2b, they divide into two groups, one remaining in the holy Land and the other goes away.  Revelation 12:6-17 again shows these two groups; the faithful ones who refused the peace treaty with the leader of the World Govt, taken to a place of safety and those who did agree; Isaiah 28:14-15, must remain. Revelation 12:17

The fact of all the righteous Christians living in all of the Holy Land, before the Return of Jesus, is well prophesied in all of the Bible. Many do not see it because of false teachings and not comprehending the truth of how Christians are now to be the recipient’s of the promises of God, given initially to ethnic Israel, but now available to all true believers.  2 Corinthians 1:20

We Christians look forward to being at last the people God has always wanted in His holy Land.

That is our promise and our great privilege; to be alive to participate at this critical time of mankind’s history.             

What I pray all will do, is see the real truth of what actually will happen.

Do you realize what a joke the rapture to heaven theory is? And Satan is delighted at how Christians argue over whether it going to be pre, mid or post!!!!!!!

For all of our lifetimes, this issue has been discussed, argued over, even fought over. Innumerable books, movies, etc, are made about it and still no consensus about when it could happen. There is no Bible verse that says God will take living people to heaven, but those who promote a rapture say; It is there, you just can't see it!  Sorry, I can't see it because it isn't there!

There is a huge deception going on here. People have believed false teachers, Paul said they would. 2 Timothy 4:3-4

And God has allowed those wolves to ravage His flock. So most of the Church is not aware of what God really does plan for our future. They are complacent and careless, which means when the hard times come, they won't have the strength of faith to stand firm. Luke 21:34-36 [and don't think ‘escape all these things’, means a rapture, because that idea is pure assumption and conflicts with the scriptures above it.]

Ref: logostelos.info

a generation can be up to 120 years, according to the bible, this is the maximum lifespan God allows.  Also, if we look at the the Old Testament, God usually delays fulfillment of judgment as long as He can, so i think we should be expecting the maximum amount of time before Jesus' return, not the shortest.  i think we're on track for somewhere between 2029 and 2060, but now even God hating atheist scientists are warning that the Euprates will dry up before 2040, so i think this is telling us something.  i think as soon as this happens, we have days, months, or maybe hours before Jesus returns.

the "church" has no idea of what most of these prophecies really mean, no one has been practicing biblical christianity since the 3rd century, when the pagans took over.  almost all of modern church doctrine comes from paganism, which false and a form of idolatry.  the modern church worships graven images and thinks we can break all God's commandments and be entitled to His blessing and prosperity, this is pagan teaching

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.75

On 8/11/2023 at 9:48 AM, other one said:

He's actually saying that... I saw a bunch of this guy's posts in another thread and he thinks Israel is the best and the Israeli government will force most people in the world to take the mark of the beast.  He's a freaky fellow with freaky ideas from the Book of Left Field!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.75

On 8/11/2023 at 2:38 PM, Keras said:

the apostate and Jesus rejecting Jewish Israelis are not the people of God. 

They are according to the flesh... none of us are God's people if we turn away from Him and quit living for the Lord.

The Lord still wants them to be saved and has defended them miraculously since becoming a nation again will defend them again.  The Lord says all Israel will be saved (Romans 11:26-27)

On 8/26/2023 at 3:41 AM, Strict Machine said:

no one has been practicing biblical christianity since the 3rd century, when the pagans took over.  almost all of modern church doctrine comes from paganism, which false and a form of idolatry.  the modern church worships graven images and thinks we can break all God's commandments and be entitled to His blessing and prosperity, this is pagan teaching

Sounds like catholicism, calvinism, luthernism (reformed theology) and gnosticism

In other words, all the modern denominations teach false doctrine and yes, I agree with that as this has been what the Lord has taught me in the going on 40 years I've been a believer.  

Edited by Stan Murff