• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,136
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Ezekiel 39

12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

Yes, but this war will happen prior to the 70th Week.  AS will be the burning of the weapons of war for 7 years.  WOW, 7 years is the duration of the 70th Week.

The river of life which John saw issue from New Jerusalem was seen by Ezekiel 8 chapters after Gog is buried.

Two different city's, two different time frames.  Ezk was about the Mill Temple and Jerusalem. John's vision was about the future New Jerusalem.

Ezekiel 47:12

12 Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.

Yes for those live during the Mill this applies, not so for the Jew Jerusalem.

Compare: Ezk 47:8 - This water flows towards the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, were it empties into the Sea, when it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh (Dead Sea)

To: Rev 21:1 - Then I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth. for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Yes, but this war will happen prior to the 70th Week.  AS will be the burning of the weapons of war for 7 years.  WOW, 7 years is the duration of the 70th Week.

Two different city's, two different time frames.  Ezk was about the Mill Temple and Jerusalem. John's vision was about the future New Jerusalem.

Compare: Ezk 47:8 - This water flows towards the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, were it empties into the Sea, when it empties into the Sea, the water there becomes fresh (Dead Sea)

To: Rev 21:1 - Then I saw a New Heaven and a New Earth. for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

In Christ

Montana Marv

No,the war that takes place at the 70 week takes place long before Gog invades Israel.The war of the 70th week is mentioned in Ezekiel 38:8.

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

The war that takes place during the 70th week is the war when the beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire before the millinium.

You see,the beast that has decieved you into believing it is Israel will be destroyed long before Gog invades the true Israel's land after the millinium.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Yes, THE WHOLE house was SCATTERED, but NOT ALL OF THEM 'LOST' because  the Jews have always known they were Jews, and since they have ALWAYS known who they were, they HAVE NEVER BEEN LOST.  Can't get around that.  

The Jews nor the other tribes mostly don't know which tribe they are from, do you understand why? They lived in Judea over 2000 years ago, when Jerusalem was sacked they burned documents etc. so much so that they have to use biblical manuscripts found in a cave.  What better way for Satan to tell people now days that the Exodus never happened, that there is no real proof of Jesus, he burnt all of the Documents on purpose save a few (I better put save a few in there or you will deny it). All Jews are a MIX of all 12 tribes, go ask most anyone of them, they have no clue which tribe they came from in most cases, then Hitler killed 6 million Jews and burned more documents as he ravaged and razed they homes. Do you think these things through before saying them sister, or is your POINTS being correct, even though they are not correct, matter that much to you? I don't get it. It is what it is.

Let's compare them with LOST SHEEP.  How many people are of Reuben?  Dan? Simeon?  Gad?  Asher?  CAN'T NAME A ONE.  Know why?  they are LOST

It does not matter, God knows, why is it YOUR BUISINESS when God chose not to reveal the numbers? God cloaked the tribes they are from for the most part, some can tell by names, but even names have changed, documents have been lost. Its enough for me that BY FAITH, I believe God, He stated that the whole house of Israel was brought back in to the land, thus there it is. You can't change those factoids sister. You can post scriptures all day, changes nothing, just means your understanding of said scriptures is not a proper understanding. I have the Mormons show up, the first thing I do is tell them your scriptures are no good here because your premise is wrong, we are not ALL GODS. Their understanding of the exact same scriptures I look at are wrong, thus them pointing out scriptures unto me is just not going to move me at all. My telling them this either gets them on down the road or I engage (try to) and show them why they are not truly Christians (they don't even get the basics right, they think they can work their way to heaven, most everyone on here knows better than that).

They are not LOST because God knows them. God does not require you, I or them to know, they are ALL Israel. Sums it up. The Lost Sheep is about them being Spiritually lost, not the people cast out by God, the tribes who were cast out by God are no longer considered a part of Israel by God. But each of those tribes were not driven out 100 percent, so the tribe lived on.

The JEWS were in Jerusalem.  Can't get around that.  

ALL TRIBES were in Jerusalem. PERIOD. That is a FACT.

Jesus didn't SAY He was sent to the WHOLE house, did He?   Can't get around that.

Oh brother.........so you take a passage that is describing Israel as LOST SHEEP and try to say it means LOST TRIBES. Come on now!!

You can make up this ONE SEED thing but that's all on you and your assumptions and I would imagine just to KEEP THE DOCTRINE ALIVE.  

No, its just common sense, if all Israel came from Abraham and from Jacob, and everyone, from all 10 tribes were toted off except ONE MAN then that SEED is still alive, that tribe is still alive, I show you only ONE SEED to show you how bad your argument is sister, there were thousands upon thousands of men from all of those Northern Tribes that lived in Judea, its just not a congruent argument, you lost the debate and now your trying to reach on the facts, which do not support your thesis. This is why I do not:

1.) Repeat other peoples saying without fact checking them

2.) Just guess at things without a Deep Study on the subject.

All of this was read by me in the 80s, put forth by the Cultists Herbert W. Armstrong. He spins a great yarn, or did, but its just not a factual POV. 

Why on earth would Gentiles be gathered by angels?  They have taken the mark of the beast.  

No.......there will also be Gentile Converts after the Pre Trib Rapture. Until you get the TIMING of the Rapture correct things are not (of course) going to make sense to you.

The Remnant of 12:17 can only be the Remnant Gentile Church, it can not be the Jews did you know that? LOOK AT IT CLOSELY. The 1/3 who repents is The Woman, The Dragon can not get at her so he gets angry and goes after the Remnant (a small part of a LARGER PART) of her (Israel's) SEED (Jesus see Gal. 3 Paul says Israel have ONE SEED and that is Jesus). AND..........Get this, they have the TESTIMONY (Huge) of Jesus so the 2/3 can't be the "Remnant" for two reasons, they reject Jesus Christ and will die Zech. 13:8-9 says, the 1/3 of course is protected, the Dragon TURNS from trying to get at them to go after this Remnant, who thus can ONLY BE the Remnant Gentile Church, showing us that The Church is not here. I see these things clearly because it is my calling. So since the Remnant can not be any Jewish faction, that means the Remnant Church of Jesus (Israel's SEED) will be on earth during the 70th week because they missed the Wedding Call.

Don't you remember?  "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened." Matthew 24:22 KJV

Gentiles?  really?

The 70th week lasts 7 years the 3.5 years/42 months or 1260 days lasts 42 months, what Jesus was telling his Disciples is hey, remember how Daniel 12 says this man will rule for a Time, times and half (1260 days) ? Well, the reason We (God the Father, God the Son and God the Redeemer) chose 42 months is because if we did not return and shorten the Beasts rule to 42 months, he would have killed all flesh on this earth. So, Jesus in Matt. 24 is telling them he will fulfill that Prophecy by coming back and killing the Beast and all his minions. His ACTIONS cuts SHORT the life of the Anti-Christ. I have told you this before also, oh well. Its simple.

Let's let GOD SPEAK TO the TRUTH

You posting something doesn't mean you understand it sister. God says in Rev. 7 there are 12 Tribes. There was only 12 sons, there can only be 12 tribes. You will understand when you get to heaven that everything I am saying was factual. You do not understand the nuances of prophecy, most people don't tbh.

I was just wondering, what parts of the OLD TESTAMENT did you study?

As I stated you don't understand the nuances. If there were 14 tribes then 14 would have been stated. No matter what PART who gave WHO and who replaced WHO there were only 12 brothers. This is making me smile. Ahhhhheemmmm, another day. 

If only you had GOD SAYING THAT.  But I'll get to that later

He does in 1 Kings 19:18

18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

7 = Divine Completion, 10 = Completion, 7 x 10 x 10 x 10 equals ALL ISRAEL. Besides this, READ....PLEASE READ....EVERYONE KNOWS there was never a time that every tribe was not in Israel up until at least 70 AD. 

Again, if all were back in Israel, and the church is fellowcitizens and joint heirs and ADOPTED SONS and grafted in, 

THEN the church would be there also.   Can't have it both ways.  

You and I are both Christians and we don't live in the same city, state, thus the argument is not a valid point sister.

Grafted in, joint heirs, fellow citizens, Abrahams seed, Gods People, the TEMPLE OF GOD, 

You can call them by a different name but they are all still Gods people 

ONE BODY

We are in how we come unto Christ, by FAITH ALONE, we are not all MALES just like we are not all Israelis. 

Edited by Revelation Man

9 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

In Christ

Montana Marv

PS

You still haven't explained why the people who you claim dwell safely keep dropping like flies,.

Are you going to explain why your interpretation of prophecy seems to fail everyday?

Ezekiel 38

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Can you explain why the people who you claim live safely keep getting killed?

August 2023 has been a deadly month in Israel, as at least five people have been killed and multiple wounded in several separate terror attacks.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-756985

14 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Can you explain why the people who you claim live safely keep getting killed?

August 2023 has been a deadly month in Israel, as at least five people have been killed and multiple wounded in several separate terror attacks.

Your main problem is that you are seeing the present moment of time and basing everything on it, not something a few months to a year in our future which can change the landscape of everything.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

36 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Jews nor the others mostly know which tribe they are from, do you understand why?

You can please yourself and keep responding to what I post, but I will not be responding in kind.  

Until you are willing to take the time to study the OT which would allow us to both be building off the same foundation, there is no point.  Your lack of both knowledge and therefore understanding of what is written there is what leads you to ask the questions and make the comments you do.  

Good luck in your studies

54 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Your main problem is that you are seeing the present moment of time and basing everything on it, not something a few months to a year in our future which can change the landscape of everything.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Oh no.Im basing it on the word of God.You see the word of God says that all of them who have been gatherd now live in  safety..

Your problem is,you don't understand who the scrpture is speaking of.You believe it is speaking of all them you claim God has gathered from the nations when in fact God has not gathered them.

Ezekiel 38

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

This verse is actually talking about the priests who live and reign with Christ for 1000 years before Gog invades.It is those priests who all live in safety because they do not suffer a second death.

But you keep insisting the people who have been dying for the past 75 years all live safely.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

8 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Oh no.Im basing it on the word of God.You see the word of God says that all of them who have been gatherd now live in  safety..

Your problem is,you don't understand who the scrpture is speaking of.You believe it is speaking of all them you claim God has gathered from the nations when in fact God has not gathered them.

Ezekiel 38

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

Yes now they don't live safely, but what about a few months from now?  Can you forecast what prophecies will be coming into effect a few months from now or a year from now.  Can you forecast. If the Word of God says it, then believe it and wait for it.

Those of present day Israel have come up out of their graves from far reaching nations in which they went into captivity.  They have become a nation again in their own land. Just wait for the prophecy to fulfill itself. All is not completed.

In Christ

Montana Marv

20 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Yes now they don't live safely, but what about a few months from now?  Can you forecast what prophecies will be coming into effect a few months from now or a year from now.  Can you forecast. If the Word of God says it, then believe it and wait for it.

Those of present day Israel have come up out of their graves from far reaching nations in which they went into captivity.  They have become a nation again in their own land. Just wait for the prophecy to fulfill itself. All is not completed.

In Christ

Montana Marv

You are still ignoring the prophecy .

The prophecy says the people who have been gatherd from.the nations "Now all live in safety".

What are you waiting for,hell to freeze over?The people you claim have been gatherd out of the nations "Now live in safety" have been dying for 75 years.

Before long there won't be any left that have followed the beast..

Ezekiel 38

You confuse those who have followed after the beast with those who are gatherd by Christ at his coming.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You are still ignoring the prophecy .

The prophecy says the people who have been gatherd from.the nations "Now all live in safety".

When is now?  Was it 100 years ago.  You may have the same argument for the next 20 years.  The problem is;  have all been gathered of those who have been gathered. Are more to be gathered from the nations.  Not until the All are there can the safety issue come into play.  Can you prove that all have been gathered?

In Christ

Montana Marv