Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  479
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,573
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

Israel been attacked. One of the signs of the end is Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. I do believe this is close. The city will fall according to scripture. Then Antichrist will enter Jerusalem. So the Antichrist is alive most likely and waiting in the wings. Everything is coming together now. Technology and the United States falling . The United States has protected Israel and now we are weak. We have a weak government. I think time is ripe for the world government that’s coming. Also the morals of the world is lower then ever. We accept LBGT which means pride in being gay. God is bringing judgement soon to such a world. First the tribulation then then day of the lord and the seven bowls of the wrath of God. The wise will take oil in there lamps which means a constant relationship with God daily through worship and prayer. The unwise who believe will be busy in everyday things. They will not see the signs. But the wise will understand.

Edited by Michael37
Isarel changed to Israel

• Michael37 changed the title to Israel

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,243
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

25 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Israel been attacked. One of the signs of the end is Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. I do believe this is close. The city will fall according to scripture. Then Antichrist will enter Jerusalem. So the Antichrist is alive most likely and waiting in the wings. Everything is coming together now. Technology and the United States falling . The United States has protected Israel and now we are weak. We have a weak government. I think time is ripe for the world government that’s coming. Also the morals of the world is lower then ever. We accept LBGT which means pride in being gay. God is bringing judgement soon to such a world. First the tribulation then then day of the lord and the seven bowls of the wrath of God. The wise will take oil in there lamps which means a constant relationship with God daily through worship and prayer. The unwise who believe will be busy in everyday things. They will not see the signs. But the wise will understand.

Hi Wayne,

I agree God`s word is unfolding before our eyes. 

I see that Israel will stop this attack as they are superior, and the other Islamic nations around will not attack just yet. This is because the Holy Spirit, the restrainer will keep them back till God`s timing. I see this attack as a prelude to the `hook in the jaws` by God to bring Russia down to the Golan Heights to deal with them and all the others with them. 

This I believe will most likely happen in February next year. 

Thus, we`ll go to be with the Lord just before that. 

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Wayne,

I agree God`s word is unfolding before our eyes. 

I see that Israel will stop this attack as they are superior, and the other Islamic nations around will not attack just yet. This is because the Holy Spirit, the restrainer will keep them back till God`s timing. I see this attack as a prelude to the `hook in the jaws` by God to bring Russia down to the Golan Heights to deal with them and all the others with them. 

Thus, we`ll go to be with the Lord just before that. 

Marilyn.

Why february?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  360
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, the Antichrist could be alive right now.  But we may still never know who he is in this life, because we could be caught up to join Jesus at any time between right now, and the signing of the covenant between the Antichrist and Israel, which is the beginning of the tribulation.  And of course is broken by the Antichrist at the midpoint of the tribulation.  And yes, I do believe in a pretribulation rapture.  So I agree that we should prepare and pray earnestly every day, because Jesus could be calling us any day now.

If I'm wrong about a pretribulation rapture, there is still plenty of reason to pray.  Perhaps more.  Knowing who the Antichrist is and experiencing any of the tribulation that he ushers in will magnify the current perversity, sin, and suffering by many orders of magnitude.

Whatever the case, and only the Father  knows, the answer is always the same.  Jesus.  There is no other way.  He is the way.  In a very real sense, I don't care about the Antichrist, or when he is revealed.  I look for Jesus.  And his imminent return.  May it be soon.

God's peace.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

I had not been following the news, so I was under the impression initially this was just another minor skirmish between Israel and Hammas. After I see the news I realized how much more intense this is as compared to the other skirmishes. This looks to be an all our plan by Hammas to destroy Israel, and not hit her and run. I guess one of the things that has puzzled me is, we know Hammas has nuclear weapons and it would only take one or two to level  Israel. Probably much like the old standoff between the US and the USSR, if you send one over here, you're all dead maybe a few seconds after you do it which is a deterrent.

Unless Russia comes in, which is doubtful at this point as Russia has it's hands in the Ukraine, Israel's military is unrivaled and will beat them all down and push them back. China is also watching closely and allied with the rest of them. For all the talk about US weakness, The military itself is still very resilient and capable to assist Israel as are the militaries of other countries. 

I don't believe this is the ultimate standoff 'yet' but seems very close to me. 

I beleve we should pray for Israel and for those who lost their lives in the path of this evil brutality and virus that is Hammas.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,273
  • Content Per Day:  4.86
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Hamas has nuclear weapons?

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

A whole lot of disinformation and rank speculation in the posts above. Please stick to either verifiable facts, or texts from scripture, or both, and avoid vain and false prophesying. If you lead people astray or to unfounded fears, it will cost you.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.59
  • Days Won:  1

The people thought they were safe, now suddenly they are being destroyed.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.32
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.89
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

13 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Is this about Israel, or about Gaza?

Zephaniah 2:

4 For Gaza shall be forsaken,
And Ashkelon desolate;
They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday,
And Ekron shall be uprooted.
5 Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast,
The nation of the Cherethites!
The word of the Lord is against you,
O Canaan, land of the Philistines:
“I will destroy you;
So there shall be no inhabitant.

6 The seacoast shall be pastures,
With shelters for shepherds and folds for flocks.
7 The coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah;
They shall feed their flocks there;

In the houses of Ashkelon they shall lie down at evening.
For the Lord their God will intervene for them,
And return their captives.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

I see this attack as a prelude to the `hook in the jaws` by God to bring Russia down to the Golan Heights to deal with them and all the others with them. 

This will be no more of an accurate prediction than your prediction of 20 months ago. The Russian army is significantly weaker than it was in Feb. 2022, and barely able now to maintain a one-front war. Not to mention that relations have cooled greatly between Erdogan and Putin since 2022.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:46 PM, Marilyn C said:

Actually in Syria right now there are troops from Russia, Belarus, Turkey, and Iran. I would also include Libya and Ethiopia as Russia is alongside those two nations as well.

Not long now till Russia and the others go into the Golan Heights, as God`s word has said.