IGNORED

My thoughts on what might happen soon with this war in Gaza.

Marilyn C

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Yes, I believe you are right. 

Also, Iran is breathing threats and getting together with its allies. However, we know that God will restrain them till God puts hooks in Russia`s jaws and brings them and Iran etc down to the mountains of Israel to be judged.

I think February may be the time for that.

It may be getting time for the powers that be to just push the big red button and see how God sorts what's left out.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

That would be an interesting read your 9 page information. How did it go at your fellowship? I think people would appreciate having all the background information that you would have prepared. 

Yes, we do see some events differently, but overall we are in the same book, (if not always on the same page.;)) I see ps. 83 as the 6 day war, while Amir sees it as 1948, so a few differences.

We both agree that Russia and Iran and Turkey etc are all buddies and just waiting in the wings. Interesting about the word Hamas meaning violence. 

So glad you`re listening for the `shout and trumpet,` too. I believe we are in the airport lounge just waiting for our call to board the plane, as it were. 

Good morning,

Yes, I have heard Amir say the Psalm 83 war was the 1948 War of Independence several times. He could be right; I cannot say with 100% certainty who has the correct view. Do not get me wrong, Amir knows his Bible, history, and people and lives in Israel. I consider him an expert on the subject matter and greatly respect him.

I know you have followed Amir over the years, as I have. From two years ago and beyond, how often have you heard him proclaim, “Israel could not be more secure?” I thought about contacting him and asking if his thoughts on that statement have changed.

That is an honest question I am wondering about. I cannot think of any way to ask that question without making it seem derogatory or condescending.

Only the Lord knows the end from the beginning and is directing everything. We can only compare scripture to geopolitical events and see the significance if any, prophetically. I and many thought a couple of years ago when Hamas launched 3,000+ rockets toward Israel, here we go! I still think that was a prelude to things to come, and it was.

A couple of years ago, the world (United Nations) was screaming for the overpowering bully on the block (Israel) to use restraint and negotiation. Not this time, or so far anyway.

Naturally, I do not know how all this will play out. Thus far, it is still regional (inner ring of groups), with Hamas and Hezbollah as the primary belligerents, but that could change in a heartbeat.

To name a few, Islamic Jihad, ISIS, PLO, Hamas, Hezbollah, new terrorist organizations, and so-called Palestinians and supporters. There is always a group to replace Hamas should they be destroyed. No one disputes who supplies and funds these organizations, trying to drive Israel into the sea, the head of the Snake (Iran). They will return under a different name unless the “head” is severed. Thus, Elam and the bow of their might (Jer. 49).

Not to make light of the horrors and atrocities occurring, but things are getting prophetically exciting.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

9 minutes ago, other one said:

It may be getting time for the powers that be to just push the big red button and see how God sorts what's left out.

A sentiment I've not heard since Nam .. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

A sentiment I've not heard since Nam .. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

~ My Lai Massacre 1968.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

~ My Lai Massacre 1968.

Yup, that's the beginning of the chant echoed throughout the war.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

28 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Rough translation of Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius from the Albigensian Crusade.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/12/2023 at 6:28 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Greetings Marilyn,

I will present a nine-page teaching on my thoughts on all this at our church. We are on the same page, but my thoughts on the sequences and timing differ. In my studies, I discovered some interesting things, the one about Hamas below being one of them. 

This is Israel's Pearl Harbor, their 9-11, the first time in over 50 years since the Yom Kipper War, they have declared war. I am surprised by the UN. It is not clamoring for restraint on Israel. This is a regional war, it would not surprise me if it were the beginning of the Psalm 83 war. 

We now see the players and reasons for the utter destruction of Damascus, Syria, overnight by the "children of Israel" (IDF). We see why Elam (1/6 of S.W. Iran) is where the Bushehr nuclear facilities and programs are located will be destroyed. We see the alliances forming with the five major nations involved with Russia (Gog-Magog). Several at Israel's northern border, with a deep water port, airbases, military buildup, and Russia's increasing hostility toward Israel.

As you mentioned, Hamas and Hezbollah are proxies of Iran and are useful idiots. They are the ones being killed, not the Iranian military. This time around, I do not believe Israel will compromise or negotiate. I think they will cut the head off of the snake and obliterate them. Of course, there is always another terrorist group to take their place. 

There is a fragile peace between Israel, Egypt, and Jordan because they were whooped. I suspect Hezbollah for sure will join the Hamas fray. This "inner ring" of hostile nations and terrorist organizations now has the opportune time to attempt to drive Israel into the sea. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Whether or not my suspicions are correct, I can almost hear the shout and trumpet. :)

Look up the Hebrew word for violence. There are several verses in the Bible that violence pertains to a people group; below is one of them. Gath of the Philistines was home to Goliath; Gath is now the Gaza Strip. The Golan Heights, Jordan Valley, and Gaza Strip should sound familiar. Those areas God commanded to be completely wiped out, but they did not follow God's command, and Israel is still paying the price. "Woe to them that are at ease in Zion." Israel was at ease and taken by complete surprise.

Amos 6:1 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came! 2. Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border? 3. Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;

Violence ~ 2805 חָמָס (ḥā·mās): n.masc.; ≡ Str 2555; TWOT, Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament 678a[1]

[1] Swanson, J. (1997). In Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains : Hebrew (Old Testament) (electronic ed.). Logos Research Systems, Inc.

Now let us insert the Hebrew word for violence: Hamas has risen up, and cause the seat of Hamas to come near. Gath was home to Goliath and is the Gaza Strip. (Seat of Hamas = their government-leaders)

Watcha think?

I can almost hear the shout and trumpet. :)

So do I ! :)

It's amazing to see  all the prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes! I follow Amir also,I knows what he post is true but I did hear and don't know what is true that pictures from the burned babies were A.I generated pictures.( difficult even to mention it,the babies are with the Lord. )

Egypt Joins the Israeli War! Hundreds of Tanks Entered Gaza! Muslim Countries Vow Revenge

I'm just listening to this..

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/12/2023 at 6:48 PM, Dennis1209 said:

I failed to mention government insiders disclosed Netanyahu was secretly working on a land-for-peace deal. Dividing the sliver of the covenant land they now possess (Dividing the covenant land is an absolute no-no). They most likely will expand again, as they always do after a defensive war of aggression. I would post my nine-page notes and references, but too lengthy and have little interest.

This is interesting..

384238933_10228985832923398_4572653370684729062_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, angels4u said:

This is interesting..

384238933_10228985832923398_4572653370684729062_n.jpg

Good morning, Angles,

Yes, that is interesting. Another thing I find very interesting is the subject matter of Psalm 7:16, Ezekiel 7:11, and Habakkuk 1:3. If you have a Hebrew lexicon, look up the Hebrew word for “violence” in these verses (ḥā·mās). Fascinating indeed.

There is too much video evidence, physical evidence, and eyewitness testimony for anyone to deny Hamas is beheading babies and children, parading, raping, and torturing survivors of the holocaust, and many others.

These demonic-possessed animals are absent a heart of flesh or an ounce of compassion, only unadulterated hate. It shames me as a Christian; I do not have it in me to pray for them.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90

28 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

These demonic-possessed animals are absent a heart of flesh or an ounce of compassion, only unadulterated hate. It shames me as a Christian; I do not have it in me to pray for them.

Pray for those among them that God sees as wanting to be righteous be protected and guided into salvation.

Some of them actually want to be righteous to God in their hearts, they just don't know how since Islam is all they have been taught and all they know.