IGNORED

Hamas wants to rule the world, wipe off Christians and Jews.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,939
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

There are hundreds millions of  Jews and Christians in this world and Hamas want to kill them all to create a peaceful world ? 

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,209
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

I think God has something to say about that. 

`I have set my king on my holy hill of Zion.` (Ps. 2: 6) 

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Some think the Antichrist will be out of Islam. Sharia law is what they want for the whole planet. The Antichrist will think to change times and laws. Muslim Holy days and dress codes and other sharia laws. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,151
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I hope everyone takes this to heart in a negative way.   Islam isn't just out to take Israel, they are all tasked with putting the entire world under Sharia Law.    And as this person says, they are in a state of war until it happens.

One should listen to what people are saying when they are saying they are at war with you until you put yourself under their law.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.88
  • Days Won:  1

If you actually want to know what Hamas stands for, what motivates it, you can find their charter online, I'd suggest reading both the original one and the revised one in which they softened their language to be more acceptable to their non Islamic supporters.

Always know which side you are on and why.  Being on one side or the other gets you shot at by one side, being in the middle gets you shot at by both sides.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, other one said:

I hope everyone takes this to heart in a negative way.   Islam isn't just out to take Israel, they are all tasked with putting the entire world under Sharia Law.    And as this person says, they are in a state of war until it happens.

One should listen to what people are saying when they are saying they are at war with you until you put yourself under their law.

first they came for the Jews...then they came for the Christians (quote from where i cant remember) but yes my thoughts exactly and  the churches that have a replaced theology of Israel being replaced by the Church.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

What is really needed is to remove the current rulers from Iran and allow them to return to the government they once had.  I am sure the country is split, and hopeful that they will soon be set free from this demonic leadership.  Hezbollah and Hamas, along with the other lesser radical elements, are not the real problem. Iran is!

I am not in fear, but I do wonder how much damage Biden's open boarder idea is going to have on this country.  When the shoe drops, what will his response be then?  I suggest that our National Guard be deployed immediately to whole boarder, not just little sections here and there, but the full length.  

Edited by OneLight

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,151
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

What is really needed is to remove the current rulers from Iran and allow them to return to the government they once had.  I am sure the country is split, and hopeful that they will soon be set free from this demonic leadership.  Hezbollah and Hamas, along with the other lesser radical elements, are not the real problem. Iran is!

I am not in fear, but I do wonder how much damage Biden's open boarder idea is going to have on this country.  When the shoe drops, what will his response be then?  I suggest that our National Guard be deployed immediately to whole boarder, not just little sections here and there, but the full length.  

If we do that we need to go back to before the US and Brittan overthrew the government and put the Shaw into  power.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

12 hours ago, other one said:

If we do that we need to go back to before the US and Brittan overthrew the government and put the Shaw into  power.

Actually, we should not be involved in what party the people choose, just that the current one is not acceptable.  If asked, we could assist.  I don't think we should be in the business of nation building since we can't manage our own.

Edited by OneLight

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.94
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

I don't think we should be in the business of nation building since we can't manage our own.

Yes. Just look at our successes thus far throughout the decades.

• R. Hartono changed the title to Hamas wants to rule the world, wipe off Christians and Jews.