• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/7/2023 at 8:14 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Gog is a title like Leader, King, Pharoah, or General. I am not pining the tail on the donkey, but Putin is certainly Gog-esk in his character, threats, and actions.

I tend to agree.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 11/7/2023 at 8:14 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Gog is a title like Leader, King, Pharoah, or General. I am not pining the tail on the donkey, but Putin is certainly Gog-esk in his character, threats, and actions.

I tend to agree.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 11/7/2023 at 6:31 PM, AdHoc said:

Revelation 20 packs Magog's rebellion into a few verses. But the grammar is clear. This rebellion and subsequent slaughter is "AFTER" the 1,000 years, and "AFTER" Satan is let out of his Abyssal prison. Let us check Ezekiel 38 for the timing. It is much more detailed. I quote Ezekiel 38:8–16;

8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee. 10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: 11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, 12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. 13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil? 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it? 15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: 16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes

In verse 8 it is "after many days" and "the latter years". Their destination is Israel, but not the Israel of now. It is the Israel of Chapter 37 which was gathered from "many nations". And this Israel has dwelt safely, which will not be the case at the end of this age. This is even more pronounced when we read in verse 11 that Israel comprises of "a land of unwalled villages". Nor will the people dwelling there have no "walls, bars or gates". The conditions before the end of this age are "wars and rumors of wars" and Israel is secured for attacks on all sides.

Well have you pointed out that the purpose of the rebellion is to gather spoil. During the Millennium there will be no shortage of food. Harvests will be so big that the harvests will not be finished before it is seeding time again. Why would men from other countries need spoil? For only one reason. They stopped going down to Jerusalem annually to worship and God withheld RAIN (Zech.14:16-19).

The next interesting fact is that the weapons will be primitive and will be burned. There is a reason for this. The manufacture of war material will be banned during the Millennium. Heavy industry will be turned to manufacture farming implements. Gog will have to equip his army with wooden weapons - bow and arrow, spears, staves and clubs.

All indications of Ezekiel 38 and 39 point to the end of the Millennium. And Revelation 20 says it plainly.

As with everything else biblically prophetic, it is a matter of interpretation with a plethora of views. Many well-respected prophecy watchers are openly wondering if the events today will be the catalyst for this Gog-Magog invasion. I agree Ezekiel and John state it plainly, with two distinguishable objectives and reasons, one to take a spoil, and the other to overthrow the righteous government.

One thing that rings true is the fulfillment of prophecy is best understood in hindsight. How Israel was born in one day is an excellent example, along with about a dozen prophetic fulfillments between May 14, 1948, and the 1967 Israeli Six-day War.

I will not rehash all the particulars but question only one. What is meant by Israel living in peace and security, without walls, bars, and gates?

As in antiquity, Israel’s towns do not have walls, bars, or gates. A well-respected Messianic Jew living in Israel (Amir Tsarfati) harped for years Israel has never been more safe and secure than they are now, and most Israelis agreed. I assume he was referring to Israel’s military might, the most powerful in the region and 4th most powerful in the world.

From two years ago, with the several thousand rockets launched toward Israel and what is happening right now, I wonder if his thoughts have changed. Having lived there, I wonder if @George would chime in and give his perspective of Israel living safe and secure in the land.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Tsarfati#:~:text=Tsarfati served in the Israel,guiding a tour of Israel.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I just find strange the isopsephy value in Greek of Gog and Magog as it relates to geographical locations.

ΓΩΓ + ΜΑΓΩΓ = 3+800+3+40+1+3+800+3 = 1653

The square root of this number is

There is one location on the globe with this latitude in degrees with a significant Jewish population. But in the past there was another location, in Greece with a significant Jewish population at this same latitude.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

From two years ago, with the several thousand rockets launched toward Israel and what is happening right now, I wonder if his thoughts have changed. Having lived there, I wonder if @George would chime in and give his perspective of Israel living safe and secure in the land.

I think the Villages "Without Walls" is Israel now, I have always felt this was was put in by Ezekiel to infer Israel is living in a time of peace where she can trust her immediate neighbors, and thus I expected a sort of peace via the Abraham Accords. I still think that had to happen via Trump, because those same nations/players do not attack with Gog & his Magog cohorts. 

BUT......I just had a Wow moment with what you quoted Amir is believing. You see, I am led by the Spirit not Ron (Smile) and this hit me hard.

So, since Israel were toted off to Babylon in 598 BC until 70 AD Israel were always under a Gentile Beast System more or less, there was a few years they threw off the Greeks but basically they were still under the thumb of Rome who was over everything in the region if and when they decided to be, and after a few years Rome overtook Israel. So, for 660 years or so, from Babylon to 70 AD Israel were a conquered peoples. And Rome could have conquered them at any point for the few years Israel were sort of a free nation.

When the Anti-Christ conquers Israel they again will be a conquered peoples. So, lets put it all together, when is the only time in the last 2500 or so years that Israel is "basically at peace" in that they are not living under the thumb and dictates of some foreign Gentile Power? Now, of course, basically besides a few lone bombers and a few instances of events like we just saw (remember America had 3000 killed on 9/11 in New York via two planes, but we are still living in peace basically, no nation is attacking our homeland per se) in Israel. So, when I listen to a few preachers on Youtube, who have Holy Land Trips planned, they all basically say the same thing, you do not have to worry about getting attacked in Israel. So, I think we can draw an inference here, Israel, because of her strong military, overall is living in a de facto peace like she has never known in the last 2500 or so years, because no one dictates unto Israel now how they must live, where they can go, what God they can serve etc. etc. etc.

So, seeing your post, God showed me in the spirit what He really meant by living in UNWALLED VILIAGES. The truth is at this very moment, more than at any time since 598 B.C., Israel feels safe in her own nation. No one can ever be perfectly safe, see 9/11, see the Boston Marathon bombers, but Israel is not under the thumb of some Gentile Power per se. She is strong militarily speaking, so strong all of her immediate neighbors stopped trying to invade her long ago. Now because of Iran those same nations have a common interest and unique bond with Israel. So, I think I agree with Amir here, God is speaking as per unto an OVERALL POINT of Emphasis, Israel is not ruled by some Gentile Power for the first time in over 2500 years, thus she is at PEACE and living SECURELY in her own land. Amen.

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

7 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

As with everything else biblically prophetic, it is a matter of interpretation with a plethora of views. Many well-respected prophecy watchers are openly wondering if the events today will be the catalyst for this Gog-Magog invasion. I agree Ezekiel and John state it plainly, with two distinguishable objectives and reasons, one to take a spoil, and the other to overthrow the righteous government.

One thing that rings true is the fulfillment of prophecy is best understood in hindsight. How Israel was born in one day is an excellent example, along with about a dozen prophetic fulfillments between May 14, 1948, and the 1967 Israeli Six-day War.

I will not rehash all the particulars but question only one. What is meant by Israel living in peace and security, without walls, bars, and gates?

As in antiquity, Israel’s towns do not have walls, bars, or gates. A well-respected Messianic Jew living in Israel (Amir Tsarfati) harped for years Israel has never been more safe and secure than they are now, and most Israelis agreed. I assume he was referring to Israel’s military might, the most powerful in the region and 4th most powerful in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Tsarfati#:~:text=Tsarfati served in the Israel,guiding a tour of Israel.

There are many who say who is unto Israel?

Who can make war with it?

Oh wait,that's the beast they say that about.

Revelation 13:4

People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

42 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I think the Villages "Without Walls" is Israel now, I have always felt this was was put in by Ezekiel to infer Israel is living in a time of peace where she can trust her immediate neighbors, and thus I expected a sort of peace via the Abraham Accords. I still think that had to happen via Trump, because those same nations/players do not attack with Gog & his Magog cohorts. 

BUT......I just had a Wow moment with what you quoted Amir is believing. You see, I am led by the Spirit not Ron (Smile) and this hit me hard.

So, since Israel were toted off to Babylon in 598 BC until 70 AD Israel were always under a Gentile Beast System more or less, there was a few years they threw off the Greeks but basically they were still under the thumb of Rome who was over everything in the region if and when they decided to be, and after a few years Rome overtook Israel. So, for 660 years or so, from Babylon to 70 AD Israel were a conquered peoples. And Rome could have conquered them at any point for the few years Israel were sort of a free nation.

When the Anti-Christ conquers Israel they again will be a conquered peoples. So, lets put it all together, when is the only time in the last 2500 or so years that Israel is "basically at peace" in that they are not living under the thumb and dictates of some foreign Gentile Power? Now, of course, basically besides a few lone bombers and a few instances of events like we just saw (remember America had 3000 killed on 9/11 in New York via two planes, but we are still living in peace basically, no nation is attacking our homeland per se) in Israel. So, when I listen to a few preachers on Youtube, who have Holy Land Trips planned, they all basically say the same thing, you do not have to worry about getting attacked in Israel. So, I think we can draw an inference here, Israel, because of her strong military, overall is living in a de facto peace like she has never known in the last 2500 or so years, because no one dictates unto Israel now how they must live, where they can go, what God they can serve etc. etc. etc.

So, seeing your post, God showed me in the spirit what He really meant by living in UNWALLED VILIAGES. The truth is at this very moment, more than at any time since 598 B.C., Israel feels safe in her own nation. No one can ever be perfectly safe, see 9/11, see the Boston Marathon bombers, but Israel is not under the thumb of some Gentile Power per se. She is strong militarily speaking, so strong all of her immediate neighbors stopped trying to invade her long ago. Now because of Iran those same nations have a common interest and unique bond with Israel. So, I think I agree with Amir here, God is speaking as per unto an OVERALL POINT of Emphasis, Israel is not ruled by some Gentile Power for the first time in over 2500 years, thus she is at PEACE and living SECURELY in her own land. Amen.

I'm pretty sure Israel is at war now.Not peace.No safety and not secure.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm pretty sure Israel is at war now.Not peace.No safety and not secure.

Do you ever grasp anything correctly and in its full context? Of course she lives in PEACE and is SECURE during a CERTAIN TIME in which the Gog and Magog war COMES !! How do think it comes and she remains in PEACE? 

This we are seeing is the Gog and Magog War. So, of course once this comes to pass she has troubles, BUT...........alas we know God takes care of those three nations and their African friends. Iran, Russia and Turkey's Armies will be destroyed by God when they all come against Israel WHILST or at the time she lives in this PEACE. 

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Do you ever grasp anything correctly and in its full context? Of course she lives in PEACE and is SECURE during a CERTAIN TIME in which the Gog and Magog war COMES !! How do think it comes and she remains in PEACE? 

This we are seeing is the Gog and Magog War. So, of course once this comes to pass she has troubles, BUT...........alas we know God takes care of those three nations and their African friends. Iran, Russia and Turkey's Armies will be destroyed by God who come against Israel WHILST or at the time she lives in this PEACE. 

Well,we know that won't be anytime soon.

If only israel had a king who could bring them peace and security .

Zech 14

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I thi

9 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Well,we know that won't be anytime soon.

If only israel had a king who could bring them peace and security .

Zech 14

11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

a Gentile Beast System more or less, there was a few years they threw off the

Remember the enemy knows Jesus is coming soon and knows the Bible better then us,he knows his time is short and will try with all his might to defend Jesus from coming back..