• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,213
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I got a response from an exorcist from st. Michael center here's what he said I'll post it here, incase this is happening to anyone else. Thanks for all the responses I will reply when I have more free time. :) I've been sleeping good for the last 3 days so far no demons around thank God for that.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5yr7ulkwme0nl59exrc65/What-To-Do-If-You-Have-Demons2.docx?rlkey=ee8yri8unapb12lhdboitiok7&dl=0

Admin Note: Link presents Roman Catholic ideology.

Holytrinity,

That may sound good but you will get more demons there because they inhabit the rosery, the mass, the ideology of Mary helping Jesus, etc  - all Satanic doctrines. Flee from them. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.86
  • Days Won:  1

It is said that evil only torments the righteous man, it leaves the wicked alone.

Once Satan has had you he doesn't let go easily, if you leave him he treats you like an escaped prisoner and does everything he can to get you back.

But remember that God is so much stronger than Satan and he will not give up on you either and will be the winner in the end.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

I recently had a dream I won't go into but I was battling them. There was symbolism in my dream and I knew the meanings.

In the dream I was bold. Not in my own power but in the power of the Lord. I think they are a lot like dogs in that if a dog sees you look away when challenged they won't see you as a threat. That might save your life with dogs, but it won't help with demons. I had to go at them with 100% confidence in the Lord through me. This has happened to me twice. Once in a dream and once in a real situation. Absolutely no hesitation. No backing down. My confidence is in the Lord's ability to get them out and in HIs ability to use me if necessary to do that.

It isn't a place I ever wanted to be in. No draw in any of it. It's a painful experience for me to see these things at work. 99% of the time they are hidden and doing what they do in secret, at least around a child of God.

The bible tells us about the devil's schemes. Schemes denoting the plan of events for the destruction of others. I have sometimes wondered if God allows them to inhabit those who are willfully blinded adding a further dimension to their delusion, and how could such a person ever break free of that, or are they from then on, put in a category of too far gone. I have prayed for these people in the hopes the Lord might pull them out long enough for Him to shine on them to make a change. Possibly the experience was enough to persuade them there really is evil in the supernatural realm.

I have seen some of the devil's schemes on my life and unfortunately some of them succeeded, due to knowing too little too late, and not being prepared for them with the full armor of God.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

On 11/27/2023 at 9:41 PM, Marilyn C said:

Holytrinity,

That may sound good but you will get more demons there because they inhabit the rosery, the mass, the ideology of Mary helping Jesus, etc  - all Satanic doctrines. Flee from them. 

Thanks man I appreciate your honesty will keep that in mind.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,259
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

I tread lightly when I ask this, Ht, but what makes you believe you are a born again believer, saved from your sins? An Honest question.  Do you 'presume' you have done enough good  works to merit salvation? The Roman catholic churches dogma specifically states;.....

Catholic Encyclopedia defines the sin of presumption: It may be defined as the condition of a soul that, because of a badly regulated reliance on God's mercy and power, hopes for salvation without doing anything to deserve it, or for pardon of his sins without repenting of them.  Therefore they preach not of works is sin.

What that (RCC dogma) means is, have you repented from all your sins, and actually done enough good works to deserve salvation mercy from God? ( you can't by the way) It is a sin in the catholic church to presume you are saved, or born again. For everybody, even their canonized saints, prior to the purging spent in purgatory, or special decree by el popo.

If you are not sure of knowing beyond a shadow of doubt your salvation by grace through faith, then quit messing with the dark world and re read the scriptures.
I say this with an earnestness for you to know the truth of what God says, in your bible if you have one,  and not a catholic exorcist created/trained/brainwashed by the catholic church to get you more involved with the dark world. Flee!

Important verses.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Grace. Unmerited favor. A gift, undeserved, not obtained by good works!

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Read your bible, forget your catholic teaching. I was a catholic for thirty yrs and never heard the gospel truth. Never. Later I heard the true gospel at a funeral, and later reading the bible received faith, believed in my heart that Jesus died for my sins, was crucified and buried, and rose again to sit at the right hand of the Father God.
I confessed with my mouth out loud to God` and was saved, and God immediately confirmed His adoption of me. Praise God. He will never leave me nor forsake me. (I do not need an exorcist because God almighty resides within me. And you also if you have been born again of the spirit of God.

Just a few scriptures you can find on the internet, below.

The Romans Road to Salvation

There are many variations of this “road” and they’re all wonderful.  Some are very short and others add more verse.   One version of the Romans Road to Salvation:

1. The Diagnosis of Man

Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
Romans 3:10: “There is no one righteous, not even one.”
Romans 6:23a: “For the wages of sin is death…”

2. The Desperation of Man

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

3. The Decision of Man

Romans 10:9-10: “if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

4. The Deliverance of Man

Romans 5:8: “God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Romans 6:23b:  “…the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 10:13: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

5. The Grace of God

Rom 5:1-2  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

<*}}}><

The John Road to Salvation

1. Men love darkness and their deeds are evil.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:19 “And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jesus is the light.

John 12:36, 46 “While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light…I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.”

2. The world hates God.

John 7:7  “The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.”

God loves the world.

John 3:16-17  “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”

3. The devil wants to destroy you. Jesus laid down his life for you.

John 10:10  “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 10:11, 14-15   “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. . . I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.”As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.”

Jesus wants to give you eternal life.

John 10:27-28   “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”

Jesus is the way.

John 14:6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”   (NOT CHURCH DOGMA)

John 1:12-13  But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

5. What must you do?

John 3:3  Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:36  He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

Pray to God. Talk to Him. His answers are in the bible. Read it.

Edited by Michael37
Whitespace edited

20 minutes ago, Sower said:

I tread lightly when I ask this, Ht, but what makes you believe you are a born again believer, saved from your sins? An Honest question.  Do you 'presume' you have done enough good  works to merit salvation? The Roman catholic churches dogma specifically states;.....

Catholic Encyclopedia defines the sin of presumption: It may be defined as the condition of a soul that, because of a badly regulated reliance on God's mercy and power, hopes for salvation without doing anything to deserve it, or for pardon of his sins without repenting of them.  Therefore they preach not of works is sin.

What that (RCC dogma) means is, have you repented from all your sins, and actually done enough good works to deserve salvation mercy from God? ( you can't by the way) It is a sin in the catholic church to presume you are saved, or born again. For everybody, even their canonized saints, prior to the purging spent in purgatory, or special decree by el popo.

If you are not sure of knowing beyond a shadow of doubt your salvation by grace through faith, then quit messing with the dark world and re read the scriptures.
I say this with an earnestness for you to know the truth of what God says, in your bible if you have one,  and not a catholic exorcist created/trained/brainwashed by the catholic church to get you more involved with the dark world. Flee!

Important verses.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Grace. Unmerited favor. A gift, undeserved, not obtained by good works!

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Read your bible, forget your catholic teaching. I was a catholic for thirty yrs and never heard the gospel truth. Never. Later I heard the true gospel at a funeral, and later reading the bible received faith, believed in my heart that Jesus died for my sins, was crucified and buried, and rose again to sit at the right hand of the Father God.
I confessed with my mouth out loud to God` and was saved, and God immediately confirmed His adoption of me. Praise God. He will never leave me nor forsake me. (I do not need an exorcist because God almighty resides within me. And you also if you have been born again of the spirit of God.

Just a few scriptures you can find on the internet, below.

The Romans Road to Salvation

There are many variations of this “road” and they’re all wonderful.  Some are very short and others add more verse.   One version of the Romans Road to Salvation:

1. The Diagnosis of Man

Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
Romans 3:10: “There is no one righteous, not even one.”
Romans 6:23a: “For the wages of sin is death…”

2. The Desperation of Man

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

3. The Decision of Man

Romans 10:9-10: “if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.”

4. The Deliverance of Man

Romans 5:8: “God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
Romans 6:23b:  “…the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Romans 10:13: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

5. The Grace of God

Rom 5:1-2  Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

<*}}}><

The John Road to Salvation

1. Men love darkness and their deeds are evil.

John 3:18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:19 “And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Jesus is the light.

John 12:36, 46 “While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light…I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.”

2. The world hates God.

John 7:7  “The world cannot hate you, but it hates Me because I testify of it that its works are evil.”

God loves the world.

John 3:16-17  “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”

3. The devil wants to destroy you. Jesus laid down his life for you.

John 10:10  “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 10:11, 14-15   “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. . . I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own.”As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.”

Jesus wants to give you eternal life.

John 10:27-28   “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.”

Jesus is the way.

John 14:6  Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”   (NOT CHURCH DOGMA)

John 1:12-13  But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God

5. What must you do?

John 3:3  Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:36  He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.

Pray to God. Talk to Him. His answers are in the bible. Read it.

I believe in the Bible 100% and have read it. I'm Christian and I will also get baptized to be born again whenever I get to have the chance but I already have the Holy Spirit in me. I just know that I'm a good enough person and I help others when in need, especially those whom are Christians. I asked God to show me some proof of demons and angels just to show me a sign so I can serve him unconditionally and He did. There's not much I did to deserve eternal life, but my faith to enter the kingdom of Heaven in the afterlife. Jesus shown me the way so I confessed whats happened to me to all of you so you can too be saved, that these demons and angels are real in the spiritual realm that's not much different than ours. I will continue to spread the gospel to nonbelievers when I get the chance and serve Jesus Christ for as long as I live. Be strong in your faith and keep at it. Thanks for reading.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,963
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

23 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

It's a shame that of all the advice here, none of it is "Talk to a doctor or psychologist".

This member has chosen to engage with other members of this Christian Forum. The New Testament provides that the Christian Community be the source of edification, comfort, and exhortation in deference to those outside it.

image.png.669fb8d188a9cad798e25f278d5e4973.png

NZCCA-Code-of-Ethics-and-Practice-29-April-2023.pdf

Spirituality: We respect the absolute right of our clients to choose their own spiritual path. Our Association has as its foundation the principles of Christian faith and practice

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

It's a shame that of all the advice here, none of it is "Talk to a doctor or psychologist".

I do have a psychiatrist and a therapist and take meds, would a psychologist help me?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,259
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

19 minutes ago, Holytrinity said:

I believe in the Bible 100% and have read it. I'm Christian and I will also get baptized to be born again whenever I get to have the chance but I already have the Holy Spirit in me. I just know that I'm a good enough person and I help others when in need, especially those whom are Christians. I asked God to show me some proof of demons and angels just to show me a sign so I can serve him unconditionally and He did. There's not much I did to deserve eternal life, but my faith to enter the kingdom of Heaven in the afterlife. Jesus shown me the way so I confessed whats happened to me to all of you so you can too be saved, that these demons and angels are real in the spiritual realm that's not much different than ours. I will continue to spread the gospel to nonbelievers when I get the chance and serve Jesus Christ for as long as I live. Be strong in your faith and keep at it. Thanks for reading.

You said; I'm Christian and I will also get baptized to be born again whenever I get to have the chance but I already have the Holy Spirit in me"

Baptism cannot/will not save you. It is ONLY by God's grace, His unmerited, undeserved salvation favor, mercy, and it is through YOUR FAITH in Him, His word,  that you will be saved. I was baptized in the catholic church as an infant. It was a catholic tradition of NO effect. After, I say again, after I was saved, and born again, then I was baptized to proclaim to everybody what I had believed, to make it known, and was NOT ashamed of the gospel, in front of other believers of the faith.

You said;
"I just know that
I'm a good enough person and I help others when in need"

That's good. And so do a lot of other non christians and other religions.  But I believe you just don't get it.  As I have quoted the word of God to you, your good works do nothing to merit salvation. Absolutely nothing. You really have to understand this. It is what God has said in his word to us, the bible.

Salvation is by God's grace, and not the good works someone does, lest that man may boast about his works, as you have told me you do good works. God has done everything necessary (death on the cross, buried, resurrection) for you except it is up to you to do your part. Your part; Believe in your heart, and say so from your mouth. It becomes THEN a personal relationship with your creator, God.

You can not come up with your own idea of how to be a born again christian and ignore what God has declared in the bible about how to be saved, and expect to be saved. Telling others you are a christian does not make you one, no more than a man saying he is a woman.

You said; "I asked God to show me some proof of demons and angels just to show me a sign so I can serve him unconditionally and He did"

How would you know the difference between God almighty and the god of this world, the devil, the angle of light, the liar, the great deceiver. Could you have you been deceived? Why are you still having demon attacks day and night? You shouldn't be messing in the dark world, but flood your mind upon Jesus the Christ, and memorize scripture, and learn about the weapons of warfare in the bible.

Most true to the gospel evangelical preachers will tell you that in most churches today more than half of their own members are not saved, yet think they are. Scary.
I can not be a good steward of the good news without sharing my belief with you that you need to come to a correct understanding of the SIMPLE gospel, as is written in the bible, and not man's version.

It is a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and believing what he has done for whosoever will believe on him, and by faith in him cry out for his salvation mercy.

I do not normally confront someone here on this forum about their being a christian or not. I hope I have not offended you in any way. But you have made statements that indicate you do not fully grasp what is written in the Bible concerning what you must do to be saved.

When I first heard the statement from an old protestant preacher; "you must be born again" in order to go to heaven I did not know what he was talking about. I went home and got out my old catholic bible. And there it was, I had to be born again to go to heaven. So I read more bible verses. I sought and met other born again believers and ask a bazillion questions. Those seeds of truth that were planted in my heart and mind were watered with more truth and light, and my faith grew, as the bible said it would, and then I knew that I knew that I knew I believed as God said, and I did what God said, I cried out for him to save me, I wanted to be saved, I wanted his salvation mercy. And those seeds of truth blossomed, and a child of God was born.

It never happened when I was trying to be a good person and good works. That was my way and not God's way.  Works-good works-God does not accept for salvation. This is something you have got to understand.    Grace/faith only.

So, as I have always thanked God for that FAITHFUL old baptist preacher yrs ago  who proclaimed the truth that I must be born again to be saved, I have had this burden to do whatever I can to share this truth, the gospel,  to anybody, anytime, any where, and like here on this christian forum with you.

As a born again believer in Jesus Christ, the spirit of God resides in you, and the enemy the devil has no power over you, as he was defeated at the cross. Concentrate on the Word of God, read it, study it, and see what happens. "
Start memorizing scripture.

Thy word have I hid in my heart that I may not sin against thee.
A lamp unto my feet, a light unto my path.

The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Concerning your enemies as a born again believer;

"Be strong and courageous; do not be afraid or terrified of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Ask God tonight what He thinks about what I have said to you about salvation. He knows. Get personal with God. He will get personal with you, if you are his adopted child. Pray, read the bible. Hide the verses in your heart, for the shield of faith against the enemy.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,155
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Holytrinity said:

I do have a psychiatrist and a therapist and take meds, would a psychologist help me?

Depends on what's really bothering you.   If it is spiritual, the Psychiatrist is not likely to help you, for most don't believe in spiritual problems.  Unless he's a Christian, he can't help.  Same with a therapist if they are not at least a Christian.   Meds can't get rid of demons, but if the problem isn't demons, and you stop your meds it can cause a huge problem, as you should be able to imagine.

I'd go back to my first question, have you declared Jesus as your Lord.  It doesn't seem you have because Jesus told us to get baptized.   If he's our Lord, we must do as he has directed.