• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

TEMPLE.......TO BE OR NOT TO BE....PT 2
[Revelation 21:22]
22 I (JOHN) saw NO TEMPLE IN IT, for the THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE IT'S TEMPLE
QUESTION?
What happened to the (at this point) recently constructed 3rd temple?
"IF" a 3rd temple is integral to the a/c's schemes why are we not told of its destruction?
unanswerable questions, i understand...but together they should cause us to examine what is being said.
throughout scripture, we get glimpses of GOD's Throne room Isaiah, Daniel, Revelation, Etc.....but where is this if (and HE IS) GOD is omnipresent?
[Daniel 12:11]
11 "From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, [there will be] 1,290 days.
Before I delve into the sacrifice here, lets talk about timing....1290 days....or little over 3.5 years. clearly seen as occurring during the 70th week. is it first half or second half? OR STRETCHING within both? I lean toward both.....
[Mathew 24:15-16] 15 "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea MUST FLEE TO THE MOUNTAINS
How Long (or quickly) can one flee? 30 days perhaps?
SO LETS RECAP...WHAT I'M SAYING.......JEWS are going to be Praying and preparing to worship freely (PERHAPS WITH HOPE OF BUILDING A TEMPLE) CRYING OUT TO GOD (DAILY SACRIFICE) AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO COME TO POWER AND PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT AND DEMAND WORSHIP....AND THEY ARE TO FLEE THEIR HOMES IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PREPARATION (LUKE 21:20-21)
MORE TO COME.....
THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

The temple of this present earth will be destroyed and all the works within, at the end of the thousand years, right before the Great White Throne judgment.

Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

After the Great Throne Judgment, going forward for eternity, there will be a new heaven, new earth, new Jerusalem in Revelation 21.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

On 1/9/2024 at 2:21 PM, SACREDWARRIOR said:
TEMPLE.......TO BE OR NOT TO BE....PT 2
[Revelation 21:22]
22 I (JOHN) saw NO TEMPLE IN IT, for the THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB ARE IT'S TEMPLE
QUESTION?
What happened to the (at this point) recently constructed 3rd temple?
"IF" a 3rd temple is integral to the a/c's schemes why are we not told of its destruction?
unanswerable questions, i understand...but together they should cause us to examine what is being said.
throughout scripture, we get glimpses of GOD's Throne room Isaiah, Daniel, Revelation, Etc.....but where is this if (and HE IS) GOD is omnipresent?
[Daniel 12:11]
11 "From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, [there will be] 1,290 days.
Before I delve into the sacrifice here, lets talk about timing....1290 days....or little over 3.5 years. clearly seen as occurring during the 70th week. is it first half or second half? OR STRETCHING within both? I lean toward both.....
[Mathew 24:15-16] 15 "Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then those who are in Judea MUST FLEE TO THE MOUNTAINS
How Long (or quickly) can one flee? 30 days perhaps?
SO LETS RECAP...WHAT I'M SAYING.......JEWS are going to be Praying and preparing to worship freely (PERHAPS WITH HOPE OF BUILDING A TEMPLE) CRYING OUT TO GOD (DAILY SACRIFICE) AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO COME TO POWER AND PUT A STOP TO ALL OF IT AND DEMAND WORSHIP....AND THEY ARE TO FLEE THEIR HOMES IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PREPARATION (LUKE 21:20-21)
MORE TO COME.....
THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!

The Beast has three phases of his arrival.
1. He must be "revealed" (2nd Thess.2:3). He needs a certain time to establish his reputation. One of these feats is to arrange the political environment for the 3rd Temple to be rebuilt. Remember, this Temple will not reflect the things that have been accomplished by our Lord Jesus like Ezekiel's Temple.
2. Ten kings give Him political power. Instead of his Citadel in Rome, he will have negotiated it in Jerusalem. This will be the start of the seven years foretold by Daniel.
3. Through lying wonders and the Dragon giving him all his power, the beast will, after 3 ½ years, take up residence in the Holy Place of this 3rd Temple.

Notes:
- There is an organization that has prepared all the material for the construction of a third Temple. They still need three things, which are difficult but can be counterfeited; (i) They need the last ashes of the previous Red Heifer (Temple Institute). (ii) The records of who are the priests were destroyed in 70 AD. (iii) They need a political solution to the Temple Mount. No man has been able to do this since Cyrus.
- Even though this Temple will not reflect those things that Jesus has accomplished, God calls it is Own (2nd Thess.2:4)
- The daily oblation needs the Temple and its altar
- It is not said what becomes of this Temple, but at the end of the Great Tribulation there is a huge earthquake (Rev.11:13, 19, 16:18). This defiled Temple would probably be destroyed as Ezekiel's temple reflects the changes done by Christ's works. For instance, already in the book of Hebrews the altar of incense belongs to the Holy of Holies since the Veil was rent.

The main objection to a third physical temple on Moria in Jerusalem is that God does not need one since He has a new and spiritual House that best serves His purpose. This is true. God does not need a House of Cedars and/or Acacia wood covered in gold. BUT ISRAEL DOES!

The average Church is run by one central character and support groups under his authority. His time is limited if he has a finger in every pie, so a deep study of the Word of God is mostly missing. On the other hand we have some renowned Bible Universities with very capable men teaching in them. But they stay in their classrooms and their students end up leading your average Church as I describe above. Somehow, the grand truths of God's Words come short. Let me give two examples, and you, dear reader, judge how often you have heard teachings on this.

1. Israel has TWO main Covenants with God. A Covenant is a Contract or a pact in which each party promises to do certain things or suffer consequences. The first Covenant, that made with Abraham and his seed has about 15 promises in it and ONE condition for Abraham and his seed. That condition is CIRCUMCISION. It is NOT believing in their Messiah.

2. 430 years later, Abraham's seed has grown to about 2 million and to meet God's requirements for living WITH Israel, a second Covenant was entered into. This Covenant had about 615 laws that every Israelite was to keep. If he did not, the consequences were first Gd withdrawing his blessings and lastly God ejecting Israel from the Land of Canaan and dispersing them over the whole earth. The condition for Israel's recovery in this Covenant is recorded in Deuteronomy 30:1-5. It is NOT believing in their Messiah. It is RETURNING TO THE LAW.

Now come the howls of protest, and I hear you. But while you are scratching to find a verse to the contrary, let me shorten this posting by getting to the point. If Israel want to return to the Law, they need a Temple in Jerusalem. A number of Laws require Israel to go down to the "place where God chooses to put His Name". And one or two Laws guarantee that if you break ONE Law, you are "guilty of ALL" (Jas.2.10). Without a Temple Israel CANNOT keep the Law even if they wanted to.

Israel need a Physical Temple with an altar because the daily oblation needs it. The Beast needs a temple too to become religious ruler of the world. The Covenant needs a temple, and for 3½ years Israel will be allowed to exercise a Covenant which contains the daily oblation. But then Israel's darkest hour comes as they put an imposter in this Temple (2nd Thess. 2:4). The Law is thereby broken in a worse way than the Golden Calf.

Now, briefly returning to my statements concerning believing in their Messiah, of course if Israel had believed in Jesus and repented, they would have received the Kingdom of ISRAEL and the Kingdom of HEAVEN. But this is not contained in either Covenant. You see, a Covenant does not cease when one party breaks it. It is then that the full weight of the Covenant and its consequences are put into effect.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06

Many Jews still believe that the butchering of animal will give atonement for sins.

11 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Many Jews still believe that the butchering of animal will give atonement for sins.

Of course. They reject their Messiah. What else do they have?*

*I believe the concept is that sins are "covered". It is obvious to the Jew that sins cannot be removed by animal sacrifice.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

No one flees from.a man wanting to be worshiped.

They flee because of the earthquake and the fearful signs they see in the heavens.Everyone in judea who are on their housetops and in the fields will see the abomination of desolation because it will be seen in the heavens.

Luke 21

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 1/21/2024 at 3:46 PM, AdHoc said:

The Beast has three phases of his arrival.
1. He must be "revealed" (2nd Thess.2:3). He needs a certain time to establish his reputation. One of these feats is to arrange the political environment for the 3rd Temple to be rebuilt. Remember, this Temple will not reflect the things that have been accomplished by our Lord Jesus like Ezekiel's Temple.

The Son of Perdition of 2nd Thess. 2 comes before Christ's Parousia (2:1), and is destroyed at the Parousia (2:8). 

Whereas the Beast ascends from the Abyss only after the Parousia. Rev. 11:7; 17:8; 9:1-2

These are two different antichrists:

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thessalonians 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The Son of Perdition of 2nd Thess. 2 comes before Christ's Parousia (2:1), and is destroyed at the Parousia (2:8). 

Whereas the Beast ascends from the Abyss only after the Parousia. Rev. 11:7; 17:8; 9:1-2

These are two different antichrists:

17. The Son of Perdition Is a Patsy

Shows that 2 Thessalonians 2:3’s Son of Perdition will follow in the pattern of Judas, the Bible’s only other Son of Perdition; contrary to common misconceptions about his role in the End Times. https://worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1097-the-son-of-perdition-is-a-patsy/

- Verse 1 alludes to Christ "parousia" in the clouds - for that is were we are "gathered".
- Verse 8 alludes to our Lord's " parousia" on Mt. Olives and the subsequent battle.

In between verse 1 and verse 8 is a sequence of events. There is a "revealing", but something "hinders". The "hindrance" is removed and the Man of Sin claims his place in God's Temple. The "hindrance" must be the Overcomers for they face "the Day of Christ". The "day of Christ", or the "day of Jesus Christ" always is connected to the judgment of the saints. The "Day of the Lord" is always connected to the destruction of His enemies. Jesus is present (Parousia) IN the clouds and He judges the "gathered". He then bursts through the clouds like lightning and defeats him. Since there is no rapture for the Beast, he cannot be "gathered" like us.

Thus there are TWO Parousias but ONE BEAST with universal power.

I agree that the second Beast is Judas. But whereas the first Beast comes out of the sea (the Nations), the second Beast comes from the Land (Israel). It is the first Beast that has seven heads, ten horns and has universal power. the second Beast is a Jew who negotiates the Mark of the first and his entry into the Temple.

The TWO Parousias are again seen in Matthew 24. To Israel His Parousia is like lightening - seen by many. His Parousia to His servants, the Church, is like that of a thief.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

14 hours ago, AdHoc said:

- Verse 1 alludes to Christ "parousia" in the clouds - for that is were we are "gathered".
- Verse 8 alludes to our Lord's " parousia" on Mt. Olives and the subsequent battle.

In between verse 1 and verse 8 is a sequence of events. There is a "revealing", but something "hinders". The "hindrance" is removed and the Man of Sin claims his place in God's Temple. The "hindrance" must be the Overcomers for they face "the Day of Christ". The "day of Christ", or the "day of Jesus Christ" always is connected to the judgment of the saints. The "Day of the Lord" is always connected to the destruction of His enemies. Jesus is present (Parousia) IN the clouds and He judges the "gathered". He then bursts through the clouds like lightning and defeats him. Since there is no rapture for the Beast, he cannot be "gathered" like us.

Thus there are TWO Parousias but ONE BEAST with universal power.

I agree that the second Beast is Judas. But whereas the first Beast comes out of the sea (the Nations), the second Beast comes from the Land (Israel). It is the first Beast that has seven heads, ten horns and has universal power. the second Beast is a Jew who negotiates the Mark of the first and his entry into the Temple.

The TWO Parousias are again seen in Matthew 24. To Israel His Parousia is like lightening - seen by many. His Parousia to His servants, the Church, is like that of a thief.

By the second beast coming out of the Earth, I assume we are talking about the False Prophet? I would like to hear more of your thoughts.

Intriguingly, only two people in the Bible are called the son of Perdition, Judas and the Antichrist. Judas going to “his own place,” sounds encrypting.

Why do you suspect the second Beast (False Prophet) is Jewish, not Muslim, or Catholic? I do not know, but all the detailed descriptions in Revelation, the history of the crusades-inquisitions, and symbology seem to point to the Vatican and its infallible leader, addressed as the holy father.  

At present, I cannot see Israel and the Jews signing a seven-year covenant with a Muslim under any circumstances.

Roman Catholicism is still heavily involved in Israel, particularly in Jerusalem, whereas I hear they control roughly 1/3 of religious Jerusalem at present.