A voice in the night told me who is going to win in 2024

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the gifts of the spirit like visions and angels appearing giving instructions have cease. therefore who was the voice in the night?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 2/27/2024 at 3:03 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

Obama has a bit more class

That's kind of an understatement.  LoL

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

2 hours ago, other one said:

That's kind of an understatement.  LoL

It was. I couldn't stand Obama's policies...but I got to give credit where credit was due, he at least knew how to behave like an adult.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 3/5/2024 at 11:24 AM, other one said:

In great big letters that everyone considered yelling.  You are missing the point.

Making a big deal out of nothing YEP nothing

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,584
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 2/19/2024 at 11:38 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

there's no way God would tell Christians to vote for Harris.

Well He gave Israel some pretty harsh rulers did he not? Sometimes He grants what one asks for and then lets one have to "rest" with the result.

As for me I have a vision of a new political party and a new candidate Kennedy24. Maybe God will use the foolish things once again, and we will have a decent leader for a reprieve, and a contrast from the evils of both major political party's corrupt manners.

In any and every case God is sovereign. He has given us to His Son and His Son loses not a one of us given Him by His Father.

In Christ Jesus is our hope certain.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Maybe the poster is a pollster, checking in the Christian minds and rattling their nerves . Genius.:hmmmm:

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Well He gave Israel some pretty harsh rulers did he not? Sometimes He grants what one asks for and then lets one have to "rest" with the result.

As for me I have a vision of a new political party and a new candidate Kennedy24. Maybe God will use the foolish things once again, and we will have a decent leader for a reprieve, and a contrast from the evils of both major political party's corrupt manners.

In any and every case God is sovereign. He has given us to His Son and His Son loses not a one of us given Him by His Father.

In Christ Jesus is our hope certain.

Indeed God did give Israel some harsh leaders. In fact Israel begged for a crappy king so God gave them Saul.

However that doesn't mean we should vote for them. Had I been alive then I wouldn't have voted for Saul (not that I would have even had a vote) 

I can see what bidens Trying to do. I have a just, Godly reason to oppose him and Harris best I can, but In the end, God's will will be done. If God places Harris in office, that will be His will, but I don't think it's His will that I support such an evil person.

I will support the candidate who I think will be the best, and let God sort the rest out.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

On 3/1/2024 at 5:22 AM, Ray12614 said:

...and don't forget the shaking of the Church. Regarding the Church; I believe that the shaking is so that what cannot be shaken remains, and that which can be shaken will be removed.

We are in for a bumpy ride . . . so the question is: Regarding your faith in Jesus and His Word . . . can you be shaken ? ? ?

Grace and Peace . . . 

And the 'what remains' after 'the shaking' is exactly what the world and the leaders of this nation are after... if you have been paying attention... they want know who we are.

My state just passed a 'Parents Bill of Rights K-12 education'... LET THAT sink in.  

My wife gets chased around public bus stops on her way to/from work by fentanyl laced homeless zombies.

Her co-worker was hit straight in the face (female/ immigrant from Taiwan) riding a bicycle to work by another minority group... and the Police didn't do anything nor did her employer...  who is the municipal GOVERNMENT.

I live in a metropolitan area that has been ruled by ONE party for over 25 years.

It is a ZOMBIE land.  You try to go spread the gospel to certain homeless areas there and you better have a living will. That is NO joke.  They have guns, they park RV's (100's of them), obviosly plenty of drugs  since heroin is LEGAL also, and they occupy private/ public property with a spiritual evil that is beyond comprehension.  

And half of us are arguing about how one guy is insane and the other guys a crook.

Let me tell you something... what I am seeing with my own two eyes and hearing from my wife...  it's coming to YOUR town too if this is not stopped.  

Now go vote for whomever you want...  but you keep what I just said in the back of your mind when you are looking for a "good Christian man" to vote for.  He doesn't EXIST... he unlikely ever will at the presidential level going forward.

I just need a guy who is NOT advocating for this anarchy and wants to put this madness behind us.

Currently not ONE of them are talking about it right now.  However, One of them has.  

I HOPE we are in for a rough ride and NOT a nightmare ride as I see playing out... pray to God for his mercy and repent.  (I say that to myself as well btw.)

• Well Said! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

Down under looks better and better everyday.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Gabriel80 said:

And the 'what remains' after 'the shaking' is exactly what the world and the leaders of this nation are after... if you have been paying attention... they want know who we are.

Hi Gabriel,

yes, it is mounting. I do feel for you over in the USA whereas here in Oz we are not so bad....yet, .......maybe in the cities. 

• Thumbs Up 1