Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There seems to be a technological and physical aspect to the spiritual realm. Considering the Biblical narrative, how can we interpret how angels journey from point A to point B on their assignments from God? Do they travel at the speed of thought? Do they wear a blue body suit with a red cape and fly with their arms outstretched forward? Beam me down, Scotty, or do they utilize a craft always referred to in the Bible as chariots?

If these chariots are seen today, what would they be called, UAPs or UFOs? This topic is particularly relevant today, with Biblical prophecies for this generation. If there is any interest, we can explore this further, seeing what the Bible says about this form of heavenly transportation. Why, at this specific point in history, all the soft UAP disclosure, concern, congressional investigations, reports, changes in policy, media and video releases, and attention?

Ever consider this as leading to something, a deception, possibly?  We have certainly been well-conditioned for the arrival of ET.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.58

This brings to mind Ezekiel's wheels, which seem to describe dome type of transport vehicle more than anything else I can relate to.

Just my thinking, and not set in stone as such.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,155
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

There seems to be a technological and physical aspect to the spiritual realm. Considering the Biblical narrative, how can we interpret how angels journey from point A to point B on their assignments from God? Do they travel at the speed of thought?

Yes.

6 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

or do they utilize a craft always referred to in the Bible as chariots?

The chariot/merkabah is only mentioned in the Bible as a vehicle for God. Before He incarnated; probably doesn't need it anymore because of that.

1 Chr. 28:18 [They] refined gold by weight for the altar of incense, and for the construction of the chariot, that is, the gold cherubim that spread their wings and overshadowed the ark of the covenant of the LORD.

In Ezekiel's vision, this chariot is shown to be "constructed" of angels of different types, forming a type of vehicle for the Divine Presence when it descends into the lower heavens.

As far as UFO's go, they are probably at least in part man-made. But angels are able to take the form of their thought, so if they want to appear as a flying disc (most likely in order to deceive), it wouldn't necessarily be a problem for them.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,245
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

36 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

There seems to be a technological and physical aspect to the spiritual realm. Considering the Biblical narrative, how can we interpret how angels journey from point A to point B on their assignments from God? Do they travel at the speed of thought? Do they wear a blue body suit with a red cape and fly with their arms outstretched forward? Beam me down, Scotty, or do they utilize a craft always referred to in the Bible as chariots?

If these chariots are seen today, what would they be called, UAPs or UFOs? This topic is particularly relevant today, with Biblical prophecies for this generation. If there is any interest, we can explore this further, seeing what the Bible says about this form of heavenly transportation. Why, at this specific point in history, all the soft UAP disclosure, concern, congressional investigations, reports, changes in policy, media and video releases, and attention?

Ever consider this as leading to something, a deception, possibly?  We have certainly been well-conditioned for the arrival of ET.

Hi Dennis,

Yes I think people of the world system are getting prepared for those in power to use all sorts of excuses to bring fear, leading to more control. Satan of course is behind all this deception. 

As to angelic transport I believe they go in and out of the visible and invisible realms. In our realm you have to go according to certain properties, whereas in the invisible realm they do not apply. 

• Interesting! 1

Possibly more of my thoughts and speculations tomorrow. Time to get ready for evening service. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

At infinite velocity an object or being can be anywhere and everywhere in no time at all.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,263
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This might help if you can grasp it.

image.png.0ee45815f6298264a1e7ce87af03757d.png

11 hours ago, other one said:

This might help if you can grasp it.

image.png.0ee45815f6298264a1e7ce87af03757d.png

Or perhaps Holographic theory (more accurately Holographic hypothesis).

And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha. (2 Kings 6:17)

Chariot ~ 5324 מֶרְכָּבָה (měr·kā·ḇā(h)): n.fem.; ≡ Str 4818; TWOT 2163f—LN 6.52–6.53 chariot, i.e., a vehicle for war, travel, or ceremony[1]

We cannot compare the above with Santa Claus’s flying sled and reindeer. It is a primitive descriptive for all ages and generations to understand the meaning. They had no aeronautical words to render, e.g., spacecraft, flying saucers, UAPs, etc.

And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. (2 Kings 2:11)

Chariot ~ 8207 רֶכֶב (rě·ḵěḇ): n.masc.; ≡ Str 7393; TWOT 2163a

1.            LN 6.52–6.53 chariot, i.e., a wheeled vehicle drawn by one or more horses, used for war or travel (1Sa 8:12). [2]

Notice above the two different Hebrew words used for these chariots. Both are mobile vehicles and imply propulsion systems symbolized by horses.

Whirlwind ~ Probably the effects of the propulsion. Have you ever witnessed commercial jets taxiing on wet pavement and seen the mini tornado (whirlwind) drawn into the engine as an illustration? This spiritual dimension is masked, just outside of our senses, but has physicality.

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. (Daniel 10:13)

I do not pretend to understand the spiritual with my finite mind. Everything from binding Satan with a great chain, casting him, and confining him to spiritual warfare seems to be a physical battle out of our eyesight.

At times, radar and FLIR pickup these interdimensional craft millions are witnessing and videoing today, indicating a physicality. Are these UAPs secret military programs that defy the laws of physics? I highly doubt it, but where are they getting this gigantic leap in technology from? If humanity had this technology they would not be investing tens of billions of dollars in stealth technology, or primitive booster systems into space. 

It appears there is a plan and purpose for why all this is coming to light at this moment in history, and it reeks of an impending deception.

So, we do not miss it; four times in Matthew chapter twenty-four for emphasis, Jesus warns us about the coming great deceptions. The condition of the world He spoke of mirrors the world in our generation. Panspermia has become a popular buzzword in the evolutionary DNA scientific community.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24)

The above scripture is written in the plural and has never happened in history. So, this cannot be the singular Antichrist and False Prophet. Therefore, who could these numerous entities be, with such signs and wonders, that Christians would be deceived if it were possible?

Who do we wrestle with?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)

High places may be rank, altitude, or both.

I submit it may be associated with ET's “phone home.”  😊

[1] Swanson, James. 1997. In Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains : Hebrew (Old Testament), electronic ed. Oak Harbor: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

[2] Swanson, James. 1997. In Dictionary of Biblical Languages with Semantic Domains : Hebrew (Old Testament), electronic ed. Oak Harbor: Logos Research Systems, Inc.

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It appears there is a plan and purpose for why all this is coming to light at this moment in history, and it reeks of an impending deception.

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light."   Daniel 2:22 ESV