• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, FJK said:

But what and where will that bottomless pit be?  What will the beast coming out of it look like?

So that we can recognize it for what it is without having to guess at it.

If you have the Holy Spirit within you, He will point it out.  If one's name is not written in the book of life....   Well, that person will fall for the deception of the whole beast system and think it's great.

Right now, the only things that I am aware of in the pit are fallen angels and about 200 million locusts that are probably demons.   My personal guess in the matter it would be Apollyon who is the present head of the place.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, other one said:

Just don't tag something as the mark until the mark really gets here.  None of this is really knowable until the beast comes out of the bottomless pit.

The beast came out of the sea.

Your talking about a different beast.

Babylon worships the beast that came out of the sea and recieves it's mark.

Babylon is destroyed by the beast that comes up out of the abyss.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rick-Parker said:

That will be happening all over the world, not just in Israel.

No,just the people who followed after the beast from all nations of the world.

He has a kingdom and Daniel described him as being little.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/29/2024 at 4:56 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

As we read the news ,we watch as scripture is being fulfilled before our eyes.

So where is the temple that the revelator is supposed to measure in Rev 11:1.   Does this temple exist today.  

REV:

11:1 A reed [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

3 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So where is the temple that the revelator is supposed to measure in Rev 11:1.   Does this temple exist today.  

REV:

11:1 A reed [as a measuring rod] was then given to me, [shaped] like a staff, and I was told: Rise up and measure the sanctuary of God and the altar [of incense], and [number] those who worship there.

But leave out of your measuring the court outside the sanctuary of God; omit that, for it is given over to the Gentiles (the nations), and they will trample the holy city underfoot for 42 months (three and one-half years).

It probably already exists .

Paul taught that the body of Christ is the temple and there are many members of the temple.

I don't believe there will be another manmade temple with dead sheep being offered.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It probably already exists .

Paul taught that the body of Christ is the temple and there are many members of the temple.

I don't believe there will be another manmade temple with dead sheep being offered.

So, you really don't know, just like you really don't know who the two witnesses are. You put your spin to fit the narrative you have, which you are entitled to. You usually patch in scripture to fit with any questions you are asked.

For your interpretation of Rev.11 , you have to write a page or two of the full descriptive of events in a logical order so as to present your commentary as a full order how events will take place. Right now, you are all over the place with vague answers to questions asked  .

Edited by warrior12

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So, you really don't know, just like you really don't know who the two witnesses are. You put your spin to fit the narrative you have, which you are entitled to. You usually patch in scripture to fit with any questions you are asked.

For your interpretation of Rev.11 , you have to write a page or two of the full descriptive of events in a logical order so as to present your commentary as a full order how events will take place. Right now, you are all over the place with vague answers to questions asked  .

I don't expect to know the names of the two.witnesses till they arrive.Ive never claimed to know the their names.

You could claim to know who they are but you cant prove it .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

If you do not like the answer I provided them perhaps it would be best if you don't ask me anymore questions.

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you do not like the answer I provided them perhaps it would be best if you don't ask me anymore questions.

Mutually agreed .

I know my questions probe into your vague theology, but this is what any student will do to get to an understanding of a commentator of the unique topics of biblical prophecy.  

1 minute ago, warrior12 said:

Mutually agreed .

I know my questions probe into your vague theology, but this is what any student will do to get to an understanding of a commentator of the unique topics of biblical prophecy.  

Just because I would not cast my pearls to you does not mean my theology is vague.It just means I will not cast my pearls to you.

When someone comes along worth a discussion then i will take the time .