• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Starise said:

My prayer is for those I am burdened for, that God will never relegate them to laughing status. That He will continue to work on them.

I haven't heard "too far gone" yet, so that's the mentality I have.

I struggle with my attitude towards antagonistic non-believers mightily. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,224
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

20 minutes ago, Starise said:

We have people attempting to talk with the Lord when they were unwilling to do anything He said.

And this has always surprised me. God isn't sad when calamity comes. He laughs at these particular individuals. 

That's it huh. Well  so much happened when I was younger but .. lol  well I was going to say when I got older.. no lie. I don't think people believe me when I say this stuff.. Well the song at the same time said "then I grew up, then I got older, then my life got tough and we grew apart. I wanna go back Jesus loves me this I know" its by David Dunn I Wanna Go Back".

Life happens to all of us so what seems harder is really for me I let life get in the way where as a child everything was Him. I only read the bible.. lol took it ever where. So many times when I share something .. I had the bible and wonder.. what happened to me? When did I stop carrying it all time.. oh the song so perfect.. I wanna go back Jesus loves me this I know. Awesome.. thank you Father

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,124
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

30 minutes ago, D. Adrien said:

If they're really nasty, that's only online and rare, lol once at youtube comments someone started to bark and I removed my message so it looked like they were fist fighting in the air and someone else said: what are you rambling? LOL. But normally, I just pray and bind the demons that blind them. I was unbelievably annoying myself when I wasn't saved. Do you believe in God? Well yes I think there is something more. Haha you are idiotic. That level. So if they do that to me now I can't get mad.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,086
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

17 hours ago, D. Adrien said:

I appreciate you honesty. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,787
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

On 3/20/2024 at 7:37 AM, Starise said:

How have you heard the "voice" of God?

Do events steer you? Do people steer you? Does an internal leaning steer you ? Presumably the voice of God.

When have you heard His voice the loudest, and  have you maybe wondered at times if he was there at all? 

I think everyone hears Gods voice; it is the one that is not proud.

It is therefore rejected by most people, in favor for the proud loud voice from the other side.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,086
  • Content Per Day:  9.73
  • Days Won:  149

21 minutes ago, luigi said:

It is therefore rejected by most people, in favor for the proud loud voice from the other side.

Good point.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

WALKING  IN  TRUTH ---  mentality / unwilling

PSALM 81:11  but  MY  people would not hearken to  --MY  VOICE-- and israel would none of  ME 

--81:12--  so --I  gave them  --  up unto their own hearts lust-- and they walked in their own counsels 

ECCLESIATES 5:3  for a dream cometh through the multitude of business --and a fools voice is known by multitude of words--

PSALM 101:4  a froward heart shall depart from me ---I WILL  NOT  KNOW A WICKED PERSON---

PSALM 66:18  if I regard iniquity in my heart  THE  LORD  will not hear me

MARK 8:35  for whosoever will save his life shall lose it but whosoever shall lose his life for  --MY  SAKE -- and the  GOSPELS-- the same shall save it 

COLOSSIANS 1:21  and you that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works yet now hath  HE  reconciled 

--1:22--  in the body of  HIS  flesh through death to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in  HIS  sight

---1:23--- IF  YOU  CONTINUE  ---  in the faith grounded and settled and  --BE  NOT--  moved away from the hope of the gospel ---  which you have heard and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven 

1 TIMOTHY 4:6  --IF--  thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things thou shalt be a good minster of  JESUS  CHRIST  nourished up in the --words of faith-- and of good doctrine whereunto thou hast attained 

PSALM 119:36  incline my heart unto thy testimonies and not to --- COVETEOUSNESS---

EZEKIEL 33:31  and they come unto thee as the people cometh and they sit before thee as my people and they hear  THY  WORDS  but they will not do them for with their mouth they show much love but ---their heart goeth after their coveteousness

PSALM 119:138  thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful 

PSALM 119:24  thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors 

EPHESIANS 5:5  for this you know that no whoremonger nor unclean person ---NOR  COVETOUS  MAN  ---  WHO  IS  AN  IDOLATER--- hath any inheritance in the kingdom of  CHRIST  and of  GOD

PROVERBS 28:9  HE  THAT  TURNETH  AWAY  HIS  EAR  FROM  HEARING  THE  LAW  ---EVEN  HIS  PRAYER  SHALL  BE  ABOMINATION---

PROVERBS 29:23  a mans pride shall bring him low but honor shall uphold the  HUMBLE  in spirit

PSALM 10:17  LORD  thou hast heard the desire of the humble --thou wilt prepare their heart --- thou wilt cause thine ear to hear-- 

PSALM 28:5  because they regard not the words of  THE  LORD  nor the operation of  HIS  hands --HE  SHALL  DESTROY  THEM  AND  NOT  BUILD  THEM  UP--

3 JOHN 1:4  I  HAVE  NO  GREATER  JOY  THAN  TO  HEAR  THAT  MY  CHILDREN  WALK  IN  TRUTH

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

17 hours ago, luigi said:

Yet it is gentle and kind but very strong and has great authority.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,225
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have His Word and that is all that is needed... if it comes some other way I know it is suspect by that very instance of way it comes... as God says His Word is sealed

Revelation 22:18-19 (KJV)

[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

and that it is sufficient for everything we face here

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

It is a simple matter to understand> The Scripture is the only thing God has directed us to that can be trusted... nothing else! John 17
https://www.gotquestions.org/sufficiency-of-Scripture.html

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,124
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

I have His Word and that is all that is needed... if it comes some other way I know it is suspect by that very instance of way it comes... as God says His Word is sealed

Revelation 22:18-19 (KJV)

[18] For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

[19] And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

and that it is sufficient for everything we face here

2 Timothy 3:15 (KJV)

[15] And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

[16] All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

[17] That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

It is a simple matter to understand> The Scripture is the only thing God has directed us to that can be trusted... nothing else! John 17
https://www.gotquestions.org/sufficiency-of-Scripture.html

That first text is about the book Revelation.

His Word is sealed? Daniel is sealed until the end time.

The gift of prophecy and words of wisdom never ceased.

There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
I Corinthians 12:4‭-‬11 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1co.12.4-11.NKJV

How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret. But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God. Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge. But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.
I Corinthians 14:26‭-‬31 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1co.14.26-31.NKJV

“If you love Me, keep My commandments. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 14:15‭, ‬26 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.14.15-26.NKJV

“I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
John 16:12‭-‬15 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/jhn.16.12-15.NKJV

God can say something else than a Bible text, but He will never go against His Word and you have to test it.

For instance he warns you or encourages you or you get a word via someone else. I had for instance forced demonic thoughts for years. My mother went to a guy who had the gift of prophecy. He sent me a letter. He did not know what was the matter. He did not know me. He said some other stuff and: I am not susceptible to lies and accusations from the enemy. I declare you free in My love. And that was that. I believed it and instantly the torment was gone. It's also in the Bible. He who the Son sets free is free indeed, but just reading the Bible or getting prayer hadn't helped me.

Once my dad joined us with Christmas. He was atheist. He and my mom had fights because we all got saved and he had said to her: Your God ruins my marriage! We went to a church we normally never went to cause his mother visited, to do her a favor he joined. LOL during the kids playing some Christmas play that pastor who has the gift of prophecy or words of wisdom, I dont even know what is what, said very loud in this huuuge church: God does not ruin marriages!!

Edited by RdJ
  • Thumbs Up 1