• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, luigi said:

I have often found this to be the case here on this forum,--where when someone produces scriptures that are supported by other scriptures, describing a certain set of circumstances occurring in todays world; that many individuals who have had a long held view contradicting the newly proposed well supported data, will still hold to their own dogmas that contradict scriptures. Very odd! 

And how is that is relative to the our discourse here? You starting a new topic? IS it just that you aren't use to actually engaging a discourse?

Edited by BlindSeeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, BlindSeeker said:

And how is that is relative to the our discourse here? You starting a new topic?

Just like the Pharisees did not like the answers the Lord gave them; so too here do some not like the answers provided them.

I answered the OP.

• Group:  Royal Member

4 minutes ago, luigi said:

Just like the Pharisees did not like the answers the Lord gave them; so too here do some not like the answers provided them.

I answered the OP.

Why not try, "Yes, (or no), I have (or have not) read some of the material you submitted."

Or, "I think 'whole earth' signifies...."

Or, "Such and such has the greatest military presence among the nations... and consumes the most of the world products..."

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

19 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Bold first words, it only took you six more words to tell me “You look to be in error, which you are.” Your arrogance is incredible, only to be overshadowed by your ego. Your words take me only one place in scripture….

John 9:41 - Jesus said unto them, If you were blind, you should have no sin. But since you say, We see, therefore your sin remains.

Anyone who disagrees with Blindseeker is arrogant because it shows the errors of your ways, but everyone disagrees with you, because you are down your own path, paths no one else go down, its called the "Blindseeker Boulevards". 

20 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Do you even bother to read your words as you type them? Surely there is no bridle on your tongue…

You’ve offered no entreating reasoning whatsoever, just a sardonic condemnatory assault on my “type.” Tell me, is that some sort of antichristian racist spirit here on WB? Surely, if grace truly is the seasoning of Christian speech, yours is worse than bland.

I destroyed your whole thesis, I notice when I do this to people they love to change the subject to other things like ARRAGANCE and UNBRIDLED TOUNGUES. I am hip to these diversions, they will not work on me, go back to my first post where I proved your thesis to be in  error.  Problem solved.

20 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Perhaps, you ought to set aside your eschatology studies for a brief season and give some prayer to the weightier matters of the law of liberty in Christ. It would only benefit you in your “duty,” and that to the glory of Christ, to focus more on pursuing peace with all men and perfecting holiness in the fear of God. Otherwise, I would rather listen to clanging brass than continue this exchange.

I repeat when I see bad Eschatology being put forth I will call it out, that my job as a Preacher of 40 years. God tells me my job.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

...as a Preacher of 40 years...

Now that is absolutely frightening to consider...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Chill out guys, you both are getting personal here.

25 minutes ago, other one said:

Chill out guys, you both are getting personal here.

No problem here, and I said nothing wrong. But really, does your preacher address other's the way the preacher man does?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

5 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Now that is absolutely frightening to consider...

I will put you on ignore. 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.75

If one is to believe that the 10 lost tribes went to Europe, Canada and the USA and the two tribes of Judah and Benjamin stayed behind. if that is true, the USA would be known as Israelites. USA is in the Bible because the USA (Jacob) and Russia (Esau) our mentioned quite often. The true two superpowers according to the Bible.
Actually, the final war is rumored to happen in Alaska in the valley between USA and Russia. And of course God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

22 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

Why not try, "Yes, (or no), I have (or have not) read some of the material you submitted."

Or, "I think 'whole earth' signifies...."

Or, "Such and such has the greatest military presence among the nations... and consumes the most of the world products..."

Good morning BlindSeeker, Sorry to not getting back to you sooner, but I had other things to attend yesterday.

In regards to the whole earth in Isaiah 13 & 14, Yes, the Lord will punish the "Whole earth" during these end times for their sins (Isaiah 13:11). And if you understand that these sins/evil/iniquity/and arrogance are associated with the results from consumerism described in Isaiah 14:6-8; you will then better understand the bible, along with what is coming down the pike.

Isaiah 13:11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

Isaiah 14:6 He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth. 7 The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing. 8 Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.