BlindSeeker

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

On top of this,the United states would have no reason to attack and kill the two witnesses who cause the three year drought drying up.the the Euphrates. The Euphrates drying up is Iran ,Iraq,and Syria's problem.They need the Euphrates river.The united states doesn't.

It's the kings of the east who attack and kill the two witnesses after the three year drought.

Revelation 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

The two witnesses cause the three year drought.

Revelation 11:6

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

This is no joke,Muslims are commanded in the Hadith to go to jihad after the three year drought.Im.sure there will be millions of Muslims attacking israel at that time.

From the hadith

"There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills."

The United states will certainly take part in the war against the muslims  but it doesn't attack and kill the two witnesses. The United states isn't the beast that ascends out of the abyss.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Personally, I think anyone who thinks Israel and Jerusalem is mystery Babylon has taken a serious wrong turn. No wanting to debate it, that's a labor of the flesh and an effort of futility. Just wanting to be on record my perspective of that concept.

Also, I don't believe there will be a USA when the 2 witnesses are killed, that is why the other nations are emboldened.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,129
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/15/2024 at 7:01 PM, BlindSeeker said:

I don't believe there will be a USA when the 2 witnesses are killed, that is why the other nations are emboldened.

Not a world-functional USA, certainly, because the land will be in too much chaos to be a player in international affairs. But the nation will come through its 3rd and worst crisis:

Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. ... Then once more, I beheld the villages, towns, and cities springing up where I'd seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.  -- George Washington's Valley Forge vision

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  4,049
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Posted (edited)
On 4/21/2024 at 4:15 PM, WilliamL said:

Not a world-functional USA, certainly, because the land will be in too much chaos to be a player in international affairs. But the nation will come through its 3rd and worst crisis:

Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. ... Then once more, I beheld the villages, towns, and cities springing up where I'd seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.  -- George Washington's Valley Forge vision

I believe Washington was a deist and not a true Christian, as well as a freemason. Regardless, freemasonry and Christianity are of different spirits. Therefore, on that I view his vision as a false hope, contrary to the truth.

The land will somewhat be there, but that's all. Just smothering ruins is that... 

Edited by BlindSeeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, BlindSeeker said:

I believe Washington was a deist and not a true Christian

I'm just curious. May I ask why you believe this? I realize modern history books have been changed and there is a lot of false information in them. However Washington's own writing, many of which are in the national archives shows Washington to be a very humble man of incredible faith. He regularly spoke of God and Christ as his hope and his faith in Christ. Just 1 point maybe you could consider. It's only modern people and history that claim the founding fathers were deists. However it can be proven 100% that many ( not all, but many ) of the finding fathers, including Washington were very strong men of faith in Christ. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,182
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm just curious. May I ask why you believe this? I realize modern history books have been changed and there is a lot of false information in them. However Washington's own writing, many of which are in the national archives shows Washington to be a very humble man of incredible faith. He regularly spoke of God and Christ as his hope and his faith in Christ. Just 1 point maybe you could consider. It's only modern people and history that claim the founding fathers were deists. However it can be proven 100% that many ( not all, but many ) of the finding fathers, including Washington were very strong men of faith in Christ. 

Washington spoke of God a lot, however I do not think he talked about Jesus being his Lord.   The two pastors where he faithfully attended church have written that he never once took communion with the Church, and when asked about it just stopped attending church on days when communion was served.

I would agree he was a good person, as many Masons seem to be.   But you can't be a true Christian and a Mason, especially above the 30th degree.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

Washington spoke of God a lot, however I do not think he talked about Jesus being his Lord.   The two pastors where he faithfully attended church have written that he never once took communion with the Church, and when asked about it just stopped attending church on days when communion was served.

I would agree he was a good person, as many Masons seem to be.   But you can't be a true Christian and a Mason, especially above the 30th degree.

I don't really know much about the Masons. I've heard rumors but some of those could submit be rumors. As far as Washington goes, I must respectfully disagree about him being a deist or anything close to a deist. 

The claim that he was a Deist comes from a few writings by others and the claims that he spoke of Providence or Divine Providence, which are not terms that Christians use today, people have made this false assumption that he was a deist. The evidence for his deep Christian faith however I would say is this. There are many paintings that include George Washington dating all the way back to the time of the founding fathers. In many of these paintings, George Washington is often depicted either with a Bible or in some form of prayer, or even looking up into the sky for guidance. Looking at historical texts, it is not hard to find that Washington was extremely devoted to God and sought God constantly. Claiming that Washington was a deist is not only a false accusation, but in my personal opinion it slanders the name of a good man who trusted God with his whole being. Washington was no more ideas than Billy Graham or Charles spurgeon. I am a bit of a history buff, so I know quite a bit about our founding fathers. I've never seen a single legitimate argument that says that Washington was a deist, and virtually every claim made by people about Washington being a deist, are made by people who are not Christian themselves. That's just my two cents, for whatever it's worth.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,632
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/30/2024 at 3:14 PM, FJK said:

You seem to be talking in generalizations without specific meaning, this can lead to large misunderstandings.

So for the sake of clarity could you name a few of those Jews you have referred to and show how they are losing power as their corruption is being exposed?

That would make things clear and leave no interpretive guesswork about meanings to cause misunderstanding.

An example would be the Halls of Congress in the USA. Lots of Jews, many others have dual citizenship with Israel. And right now the fight is on as many on the Right are more aware than ever of the evils of deep corruption in DC. 

Congress is encroaching daily on the freedom of US citizens. I suspect this is out of desperation as politicians are losing the grip on the narrative. Probably there will be a very desperate act on the horizon as the election is just 7 months away, an election they are convinced they would lose if it was fair and free.

And remember, Jews don't like the rest of the world. World domination is part of their manifesto. 

Jews are the religious zealots. The seed of Abraham, Israel, are the people of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,182
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I don't really know much about the Masons. I've heard rumors but some of those could submit be rumors. As far as Washington goes, I must respectfully disagree about him being a deist or anything close to a deist. 

I would suggest you do some serious research on the Masonic order.  You can't be a Christian and a Mason.  Look up the writings of Albert Pike and Manley P. Hall.  Read two or three of their books to understand why.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, other one said:

I would suggest you do some serious research on the Masonic order.  You can't be a Christian and a Mason.  Look up the writings of Albert Pike and Manley P. Hall.  Read two or three of their books to understand why.

I understand there is supposed to be some satanism in being a Mason. I can do research, but you know how knowledge is these days. Everything has bias and agendas attached to it. How would I know for sure I was finding truth and not just propaganda?? 

Isn't it possible that a person could be a Christian and simply give lip service to someone else? We do it to God all the time. Look at Namaan in the Old Testament. He said he would only follow God, yet would still go through the motions of idol worship even though his heart wasn't in it. 

I don't know much about masons, but I DO know quite a bit about Washington, and I believe his heart belonged to Jesus. Being a Mason isn't enough to undo all the other things he did for God. I'll look into the books you mentioned. Maybe I'll learn something.