IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,671
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

54 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Rome is the 4th beast of Daniel and the 6th power head/mountain-kingdom of Revelation. The German Second and Third Reichs are so called due to the primacy of the Roman Empire which they sought to revive. Imperial Rome as it was with its Caesar worship, expansionist ideology, and syncretism of culture and religion, is a demonic type and template for similar empires, leading ultimately to one final global empire. (See Revelation 17 and diagram below))

The fourth beast in Daniel 7 is described as indescribable because it was unlike any other animal that Daniel had seen before. It was dreadful and terrifying and had large iron teeth that crushed and devoured its victims 1. The beast was also extremely strong and had ten horns 21. The horns symbolized the power and fearsomeness of the beast 2. The fourth beast is believed to represent the Roman Empire, which emerged as the dominant force in the world and ultimately led to the crucifixion of Jesus Christ 3

TheEighthKingdomOfTheSeven.png.c667cd68bcec2b656161bfda51afb1b8.png

Oh, I see! You are including / identifying 7 kingdoms based on the verses in Revelation. I have only studied Daniel and I would think that God would continue to reveal His prophecies within the same 4 kingdoms He established in Daniel. 

I have no idea what the 7 are referring to (yet) in Revelation, but Daniel has only 4. But yes, the Roman kingdom (Imperial or pagan Rome) is / was the 4th kingdom. After its demise in 467 AD (chapter 7– it was slain and its body was destroyed), it was replaced by papal Rome headed by the little horn (chapters 7 and 8). But only the 4 kingdoms were brought forward by God. Papal Rome nor the little horn can be found in chapter 2 - God’s “blueprint,” if you will, of the image. Both papal Rome and the little horn came out of the 4th beast kingdom of Imperial or pagan Rome- not from God’s design. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

Rome has nothing to do with the nation of Israel.Rome is not going to attack anyone .Its not the same nation it was 2000 years ago.

If you want to know who is going to attack the prostitute and make her naked to hen you should pay attention to who says they will.Thete are certain nations that openly say they hate the prostitute.Its not hard to understand why they hate her and will attack her.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-says-it-will-retaliate-israels-attack-its-damascus-consulate-2024-04-02/

It may take a few years till Iran and the ten are ready but they will have their revenge.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

You would be lucky to make Rome hate anyone.Persia and Assyria are a different story.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Rome has nothing to do with the nation of Israel.Rome is not going to attack anyone .Its not the same nation it was 2000 years ago.

If you want to know who is going to attack the prostitute and make her naked to hen you should pay attention to who says they will.Thete are certain nations that openly say they hate the prostitute.Its not hard to understand why they hate her and will attack her.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-says-it-will-retaliate-israels-attack-its-damascus-consulate-2024-04-02/

It may take a few years till Iran and the ten are ready but they will have their revenge.

Revelation 17:16

The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

You would be lucky to make Rome hate anyone.Persia and Assyria are a different story.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-antisemitism-europe-massacre-war-protests-1d26266dfd9b2b8dd4c795f420abab47

https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/us-antisemitic-incidents-skyrocketed-360-aftermath-attack-israel-according

Never say never. The world is a volatile place. Sentiments can turn on a dime. 

Consider that the Whore is seen initially "riding" the beast. I believe this to be a biblical depiction of bestiality depicting a sort of "quid pro quo.". Would the Islamic/Arab nations be "riding" the Whorish Church? Doubtful. This is a whorish relation of convenience. They are "hooked up" until the beast moves on, as Trump does with his relationships. In fact, I see a very similar relationship between him and white evangelicals—mutual power for power. If you doubt this is true, I have Trump confessing it in his own words—it's quoted thoroughly in my book.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,974
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

I would think that God would continue to reveal His prophecies within the same 4 kingdoms He established in Daniel.

They feature as heads of the beast from the sea, along with the other representatives. In Revelation the camera pans out with a wider angle and bigger picture.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

They feature as heads of the beast from the sea, along with the other representatives. In Revelation the camera pans out with a wider angle and bigger picture.

Obviously, I would not be able to study Revelation… but could you provide me with the relevant verses in Revelation that speak to the 7  heads (are they heads, or kings, or kingdoms or… )?  Thanks.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  243
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,974
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 minute ago, Charlie744 said:

Obviously, I would not be able to study Revelation… but could you provide me with the relevant verses in Revelation that speak to the 7  heads (are they heads, or kings, or kingdoms or… )?  Thanks.

# I believe when the beast from the sea is referred to with "his" & "him", this is a personification.

Rev 13:1-2  Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. (2)  Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

# I believe metaphorically human wickedness down the ages is a seething sea.

Isa 57:20  But the wicked are like the troubled sea, When it cannot rest, Whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

# I believe symbolically Heads speak of CONTROL, Horns speak of ENFORCEMENT, Crowns speak of SOVEREIGNTY and the Beast from the Sea represents Blasphemous Empires Actualising Satanic Tyranny using humankind and its godless organisational infrastructure.

Rev 17:9-13  This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;  (10)  they are also seven kings (and by implication seven kingdoms), five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while.  (11)  As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction.  (12)  And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast.  (13)  These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast.

# I believe the rising of Satanic Control, Satanic Enforcement, & Satanic Sovereignty to reach a destructive climax is intended to be understood in the beast metaphor and personification. Obviously there is hierarchy involved, and great moral and spiritual darkness.

Rev 16:10-11  

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on

the throne of the beast,

and

its kingdom was plunged into darkness.

People gnawed their tongues in anguish  (11)  

and

cursed the God of heaven for their pain and sores.

They did not repent of their deeds.

43 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

# I believe when the beast from the sea is referred to with "his" & "him", this is a personification.

Rev 13:1-2  Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. (2)  Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

# I believe metaphorically human wickedness down the ages is a seething sea.

Isa 57:20  But the wicked are like the troubled sea, When it cannot rest, Whose waters cast up mire and dirt.

# I believe symbolically Heads speak of CONTROL, Horns speak of ENFORCEMENT, Crowns speak of SOVEREIGNTY and the Beast from the Sea represents Blasphemous Empires Actualising Satanic Tyranny using humankind and its godless organisational infrastructure.

Rev 17:9-13  This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated;  (10)  they are also seven kings (and by implication seven kingdoms), five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he does come he must remain only a little while.  (11)  As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to destruction.  (12)  And the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not yet received royal power, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast.  (13)  These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast.

# I believe the rising of Satanic Control, Satanic Enforcement, & Satanic Sovereignty to reach a destructive climax is intended to be understood in the beast metaphor and personification. Obviously there is hierarchy involved, and great moral and spiritual darkness.

Rev 16:10-11  

The fifth angel poured out his bowl on

the throne of the beast,

and

its kingdom was plunged into darkness.

People gnawed their tongues in anguish  (11)  

and

cursed the God of heaven for their pain and sores.

They did not repent of their deeds.

Wow! That is more than I expected, and thanks!!!!

I would like to run through this tomorrow… just to get an idea of these verses.. thanks again, and I will get back to you, Charlie 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99

Which Israel? The Land or the People?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,128
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

-

Edited by RdJ
nm

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-antisemitism-europe-massacre-war-protests-1d26266dfd9b2b8dd4c795f420abab47

https://www.adl.org/resources/press-release/us-antisemitic-incidents-skyrocketed-360-aftermath-attack-israel-according

Never say never. The world is a volatile place. Sentiments can turn on a dime. 

Consider that the Whore is seen initially "riding" the beast. I believe this to be a biblical depiction of bestiality depicting a sort of "quid pro quo.". Would the Islamic/Arab nations be "riding" the Whorish Church? Doubtful. This is a whorish relation of convenience. They are "hooked up" until the beast moves on, as Trump does with his relationships. In fact, I see a very similar relationship between him and white evangelicals—mutual power for power. If you doubt this is true, I have Trump confessing it in his own words—it's quoted thoroughly in my book.

Scripture says that the beast is a kingdom and the prostitute sits on that kingdom.

Scripture says the prostitute is a city and the kings in that kingdom hate the prostitute.

Scripture says the prostitute is was once a righteous city but has become a prostitute.The city will be destroyed then it shall become a righteous city again.

The prostitute is Jerusalem and the kingdom Jerusalem rules is the promised land.The promised land is the kingdom that stretches from.the Euphrates river to the Nile.The ten king  within this kingdom which hate the prostitute has nothing to do with Rome.It has nothing to do with Europe.

It is the Muslim nations that will attack and destroy Jerusalem. That is who hates Jerusalem.

The kings which go to armegeddon Israel at the time of the end come from the east.Countries such as Iran and Iraq are east of armegeddon.Rome is not a participant.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Edited by Shilohsfoal