IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, other one said:

I think we must read two different Bibles.

The question about evangelicals being in the armed forces, I would need your definition of an evangelical person.

The bible doesn't say anything about the man of sin demanding worship.

It actually says the second beast which is the armed forces cause people to worship the first beast who's deadly wound was healed.

It's like all the evangelicals who expect everyone should worship the Israel.Aka,the beast.

https://www.newsweek.com/christian-fundamentalists-us-armed-forces-national-security-threat-613428

57 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I think you are stringing unrelated passages together to support a pretext. I do not care to get into the eschatalogical weeds with you on who is who. 

I believe the kings of the East represent the orient, as is traditionally taught in premillennial circles, not Muslim nations that surround Israel.

Rev. 17 says these 10 kings are kings that are installed as kings *for a short period.* This prostitute *rules* over these kings. Are you suggesting the Israel will rule over 10 Islamic nations? Not gonna happen.

Again, I believe you are mixing and matching various unrelated passages to support an Islamic End-time Theory that I find has no basis in Scripture. Islam is not a kingdom. It is a 1600-year-old religion. Both Daniel and Revelation say that this last kingdom arises for a short time before the Return of Christ, which coincides with the short rule of the Antichrist, aka, the Beast.

There is a end-time Beast kingdom, but it is not Israel. The Beast is the Antichrist. And yes, he will have a kingdom of sorts, as Daniel makes clear. But Rev. 13 refers to *him* with the masculine personal pronoun. *He* has a mouth that speaks. The end of Rev. 19 says an angel will grab hold of the Beast and the False Prophet and throw *them* ALIVE into the Lake of Fire. Kingdoms are not thrown *alive* into the Lake of Fire. PEOPLE are.

There's going to be a lot more than two people being cast into the fire.

Mathew 13:41-42

The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The  promised land which was promised to Abraham and his seed Christ will be on fire.Even the Egyptians which is one of the nations that attacks Israel will be consumed.And no one will live in Egypt for 40 years.

zech 14

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Hundreds of millions of people are going to die.Not just two.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Rev. 13 says the False Prophet will set up an image of the Beast (the Antichrist) for worship. 2 Thess 2 also says the Antichrist will present himself in the temple as God. So, yes, although the exact words are not used, he offers himself as God for worship.

AND YES, DONALD TRUMP HAS ALREADY SHOWN CLEAR SIGNS OF THIS MINDSET.

Revelation 13 says the second beast will make an image of the first beast which recieved the deadly would and was healed.

The beast which received the deadly wound in 70 ad and was healed in 1948 is the nation of Israel .

The false prophet is described as having two horns like a lamb.These are two witnesses which will be occupying Israel for 42 months giving orders to the United States armed forces which Trump gives to Israel in Daniel 11:31.

The evangelical.armed forces kill  Muslims who do not bow to Israel.

And yes,he will cause Israel to rule over many.

Daniel 11:39

He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Trump will try to do exactly what's he says only he can do ,but he fails.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

We are in such different worlds, I simply can't find words to say.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,029
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

21 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Sorry Michael, I confused your comment with Charlie's. My bad. I would delete my response, but I am not sure how.

That's Ok, no need to delete it now that the matter is resolved. Usually posters use the edit function to clear their unwanted postings. (See snip below with red circle around three dots)

image.png.fe7ef6a036417a662b983ca73f975635.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 13 says the second beast will make an image of the first beast which recieved the deadly would and was healed.

The beast which received the deadly wound in 70 ad and was healed in 1948 is the nation of Israel .

The false prophet is described as having two horns like a lamb.These are two witnesses which will be occupying Israel for 42 months giving orders to the United States armed forces which Trump gives to Israel in Daniel 11:31.

The evangelical.armed forces kill  Muslims who do not bow to Israel.

And yes,he will cause Israel to rule over many.

Daniel 11:39

He will attack the mightiest fortresses with the help of a foreign god and will greatly honor those who acknowledge him. He will make them rulers over many people and will distribute the land at a price.

I don't know where to begin.

5And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. (Rev 13:5)

"18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man (Rev. 13:18)

"20And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. (Rev. 19:20)

Scripture pictures "it" as a beast because HE is a like unto a beast. The apostle Paul calls "him" the "SON of Perdition."

Again, kingdoms and systems are not thrown alive into the Lake of Fire. PEOPLE ARE. (Rev. 19:20)

You are describing Israel as a beast. No doubt, Israel has dross that God will cleanse. But the whole purpose of the Tribulation is just that—TO CLEANSE ISRAEL.

17And the word of the LORD came to me: 18 "Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; all of them are bronze and tin and iron and lead in the furnace; they are dross of silver. 19Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. 20As one gathers silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you. 21I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it. 22As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it, and you shall know that I am the LORD; I have poured out my wrath upon you." (Ezekiel 22:17-22)

This is not because of God's hatred but His love. I can provide countless verses of God's eternal love for Israel (as in both the nation and its people, the Israelites.)

45 minutes ago, other one said:

We are in such different worlds, I simply can't find words to say.

It would be helpful to direct your comment to an individual. "We" includes many on here.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Trump will try to do exactly what's he says only he can do ,but he fails.

“I kept Israel safe, remember that. I kept Israel safe,” he said in a video posted to Truth Social. “Nobody else will, nobody else can, and I know all of the players.”

It is a "false peace" that the Antichrist, the Beast (a man), brokers during the Tribulation.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I don't know where to begin.

5And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. (Rev 13:5)

"18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man (Rev. 13:18)

"20And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. (Rev. 19:20)

Scripture pictures "it" as a beast because HE is a like unto a beast. The apostle Paul calls "him" the "SON of Perdition."

Again, kingdoms and systems are not thrown alive into the Lake of Fire. PEOPLE ARE. (Rev. 19:20)

You are describing Israel as a beast. No doubt, Israel has dross that God will cleanse. But the whole purpose of the Tribulation is just that—TO CLEANSE ISRAEL.

17And the word of the LORD came to me: 18 "Son of man, the house of Israel has become dross to me; all of them are bronze and tin and iron and lead in the furnace; they are dross of silver. 19Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have all become dross, therefore, behold, I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. 20As one gathers silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire on it in order to melt it, so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you. 21I will gather you and blow on you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it. 22As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it, and you shall know that I am the LORD; I have poured out my wrath upon you." (Ezekiel 22:17-22)

This is not because of God's hatred but His love. I can provide countless verses of God's eternal love for Israel (as in both the nation and its people, the Israelites.)

Daniel 7:23

He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.