IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,125
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

By now, I am not suggesting that Daniel 11:40 is presently commencing. But I believe it is in the near future.

I agree.

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

When you say the Son of Perdition is not the Beast, that depends on "which" Son of Perdition you refer to; there are two: Judas and the End-time Antichrist, who is a type of Judas reborn.

The Son of Perdition I refer to is the one of 2 Thes. 2, who is brought to nothing at the Parousia of Christ. 2 Thes. 2:8 Thus well before the Beast arrives.

Judas is not mentioned at all in End Times prophecies. But you can make you case if you would like to try.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,671
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

33 minutes ago, luigi said:

Alexander the Great has nothing to do with the end times described by the angel Gabriel in Daniel 8:17 & 19

I agree with you .. I never said or considered these verses to be connected with Greece or Alexander…

What made you say that?

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,671
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

28 minutes ago, luigi said:

Hey Charlie744 are you playing games by claiming you never brought in the Olivet discourse? In RED below is a copy of your post. 

I don’t see why the Olivet discourse demands these events are “end times.” God has been quite specific in His use of symbols, timing and the literal events in Daniel. 

I believe that comment was in response to YOUR statement about the Olivet Discourse.

I have been consistently speaking about Daniel.

I certainly did not bring in Olivet- please explain what you meant … 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

26 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I can show you two different kings called by the same name.

Daniel 11:36

The king will do as he pleases. He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

In scripture this man is called the king of the north.You call his by the name Donald Trump.But there are other kings of the north who lived in the same house.For instance.Before Donald Trump came to power,there was a raiser of taxes who lived in that house.Do you call him.donald Trump or Barack Obama?

And before the raised of taxes there was another king of the north in scripture who invaded the south and turned to an island and took many.Do you call that king of the north Donald Trump or do you call him GW Bush?

And we can go back to the first mentioned king of the north who's fortress was destroyed.Do you call that king of the north Donald Trump or do you call him Ronald Reagan?

See there have been many kings of the north in scripture,not just one.But they are all called ,king of the north.

It's the same with the little horn.There hasnt just been one prime minister ,but many.The person who was prime minister when the little horn defeated the three other horns is not the same prime minister today.

There is a historic "Little Horn" (Antiochus Epiphanes) and an end-time Little Horn (the Antichrist, whom I believe is Donald Trump). Both are PERSONS.

But again, you're dodging. I asked you where (as in "elsewhere") in the Bible a system of government was called by the masculine pronoun "HE." You are now arguing in a circle by using your previous false assumptions regarding the Little Horn as an answer to my question. 

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

If you don't want to believe Israel exists,that's fine with me.

I asked, "Okay. Very good. And since this thread is so long, remind me where exactly the "Little Horn calls itself Israel." No hoops. Just a verse or two will do. Thanks."

To which you responded: "
If you don't want to believe Israel exists,that's fine with me."

LOL. That's not an answer.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

1 minute ago, Charlie744 said:

I believe that comment was in response to YOUR statement about the Olivet Discourse.

I have been consistently speaking about Daniel.

I certainly did not bring in Olivet- please explain what you meant … 

Yeah, so have I been consistently speaking about Daniel, whom also the Lord speaks about in the Olivet discourse, about these same end times.

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And who governed the land of Israel before it was given to those saints?

Daniel 7

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

I will give you a hint,it's not Donald Trump.

"Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled." (Luke 21:34)

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Jonathan Dane said:

There is a historic "Little Horn" (Antiochus Epiphanes) and an end-time Little Horn (the Antichrist, whom I believe is Donald Trump). Both are PERSONS.

But again, you're dodging. I asked you where (as in "elsewhere") in the Bible a system of government was called by the masculine pronoun "HE." You are now arguing in a circle by using your previous false assumptions regarding the Little Horn as an answer to my question. 

Well,as I have showed ,the king of the north does not govern the land of Israel which is given to.the saints 

He moves the tabernacle of his palace (embassy)to Jerusalem.But he doesn't govern it.

The little horn does.

Mathew 23:34-38

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.
Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing.

Look, your house is left to you desolate.

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

"Jerusalem will be trampled underfoot by the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled." (Luke 21:34)

Trump has not given the  Israeli government  the gentiles yet.

The gentiles occupy Jerusalem for 42 months.They don't govern it.

Revelation 11:2

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

2 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I believe you are making a distinction between little horns that does not exist.

The little horn in Daniel 7 is the same little horn in Daniel 8. And yes, I also believe the little horn to be Donald Trump. I also believe him to be the one to whom they will not give the honor of kingship, when he reenters the picture (Daniel 11:21); which occurs following secession into four military powers.

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.