IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast that raises from.the abyss attacks the United states and Israel.

Same as the king of the south in Daniel 11:40.It takes place 3.5 days before the US nukes Jerusalem along with the rest of the middle east.

I am exiting the weeds. (These conversations only end when one does.)

General observation: Your hermeneutic does not align with a single biblical scholar I am aware of. That does not make it wrong but only suspect.

Your applications of these passages contain novel and specific (detailed) application, as when you say, "the beast attacks the U.S." These kinds of statements are not inherent to the text themselves (exegesis) but are the conclusion of presuppositions that stem from your novel system of interpretation, resulting in eisegesis. Why does the Beast attack the U.S.? Because your foregone presumption based on your "system" demands that it does. I think your foregone conclusions are incorrect. And when I try to show you that from the text, you move on to the next "proof text." No offense intended, but I have had a ministry to the cults for years. I've seen this tactic often.

My basic hermeneutic and system of theology aligns with those found at seminaries such as Dallas Theological and Grace Seminary in Southern California, which align with dispensational theology from its inception. Where I vary is on the minutia—identifying the AC before the Rapture. That's pretty much it. 

At the end of the day, I will sooner pin Jello to a wall than pin you down. Again, I am all too familiar with these kinds of exchanges.

I mean you no offense. I appreciate your passion and interest. I just think you have some fundamental weaknesses in your hermeneutic, and hence, your system.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,219
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

10 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Rome.

Long gone. God judged its leadership when they were a world power, and now they are all dead.

2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Nope. This Man of Sin is destroyed at the Parousia (2:8), which is also the time of the Rapture. 1 Thes. 4:15-17

Can you show me where it says the Man of Sin is destroyed in the 1 Thess 4 rapture passage?

27 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Jonathan,

God`s word says that the Islamic Federation (that will form) will be the most formidable and most terrifying power this world has ever seen. Oct. 7 in Israel is but a taste. 

`After this I saw in the night visions, and behold, a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. it was different from all the beasts that were before it.` (Dan. 7: 7) 

I don't see the words "Islamic federation" in that text. Perhaps, you could highlight it for me.

(And welcome to the conversation—plenty of seats available.)

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I don't see the words "Islamic federation" in that text. Perhaps, you could highlight it for me.

(And welcome to the conversation—plenty of seats available.)

Thanks Jonathan,

That`s right it is not in that symbolic beastly description, but else where in God`s word.

We know from scripture where the anti-Christ will arise & what his nationality is. We are also told that he is an Assyrian. Now this is a nationality even today. Andre Agassi, the famous tennis player is of  Assyrian descent.

Details of the anti-Christ

His nationality – Assyrian.  (Isa. 31: 8     Micah 5: 5)

The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)

Leader of Ancient Assyrian region -  Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)

Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8,   Rev. 17: 12)

He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14,     19: 19)

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Long gone. God judged its leadership when they were a world power, and now they are all dead.

"And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary." (Daniel 9:26)

Three questions:

1.) Who are the "people of the prince?"
2.) Who is this "prince to come?"
3.) Is it possible that the people and the prince are separated by a distance of time?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,787
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

Ok, now I see how you are connecting these verses. 

But, just for my understanding, why is the AOD, which, unless I misunderstood your response, takes place at the end of time

Isn’t the AOD at the center of your interpretations for these verses? Thanks. 

Why ask me why the Lord chooses to describe the times before the end of the current unjust world under Satan, where injustices are increasing daily throughout the world?

It seems to be a topic the Lord expounds upon (as The Day of the Lord) throughout many books in the bible. It does all lead, however, to the new day where Christ commences to reign.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

"And the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary." (Daniel 9:26)

Three questions:

1.) Who are the "people of the prince?"
2.) Who is this "prince to come?"
3.) Is it possible that the people and the prince are separated by a distance of time?

I believe that people of the Prince are the Muslims.

And the Prince, the leader is the anti-Christ.

No, for the city, Jerusalem does not get destroyed, till at the end of the tribulation. (Zech. 14: 2)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,670
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

19 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

That has nothing to do with the prophecies in Daniel. Each of the 4 kingdoms were described in certain ways in 3 separate chapters- 2,7 and 8. 

Thus, the prophecies were to take place WITHIN these 4 kingdoms. The book of Daniel is NOT about the kings or kingdoms of the 4 kingdoms. They are being used by God as His people travel through these kingdoms. The majority of His prophecies take place from 606 BC (beginning of the Babylonian captivity) to the end of the 70 weeks of years prophecy which would end in 33/34 AD- exactly 3.5 years after the cross. 

Daniel is about the restoration of His people and His city back to Jerusalem. At the end of the 69th week of the 70 weeks of years prophecy, the Messiah would be baptized by John and anointed by His Father in the Jordan. This would symbolically serve as the final piece of furniture to be restored after their destruction by the Babylonians. 

Daniel is about the coming Messiah (His first advent) and the their rejection of their Messiah and the start of His church. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,670
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

21 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Thanks Jonathan,

That`s right it is not in that symbolic beastly description, but else where in God`s word.

We know from scripture where the anti-Christ will arise & what his nationality is. We are also told that he is an Assyrian. Now this is a nationality even today. Andre Agassi, the famous tennis player is of  Assyrian descent.

Details of the anti-Christ

His nationality – Assyrian.  (Isa. 31: 8     Micah 5: 5)

The region he comes from – the Ancient Assyrian Empire. (Dan. 11: 35 – 43)

Leader of Ancient Assyrian region -  Iraq, Syria & Jordan. (Dan. 7: 8)

Leader of Islamic Federation – 10 kings of Islam. (Dan. 7: 8,   Rev. 17: 12)

He rules the world – (Rev. 16: 13 & 14,     19: 19)

I would ask that you take a strong look at Daniel 7 and 8 to identify the little horn who will go against God His church, His people, His saints and His 10 Commandments. It also tells us he will continue until the end of time and be destroyed without human hands. 

There is NO anti-Christ literal person. But God had indeed revealed the evil one - the little horn of Daniel 7 and 8.