IGNORED

God's historic national rods of His wrath, discipline and purification of Israel and what that may portend.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I never suggested he didn't. The issue had to do with the Rapture passage in 1 Thess. 4. There is no mention of the Antichrist whatsoever in that passage.

Now look at the passage I posted.

Everyone who names are found written are delivered at that time.This would include the living and the dead.All this takes place at that time including the great tribulation the great multitude comes out of .

Daniel 11:45-12:2

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Now look at the passage I posted.

Everyone who names are found written are delivered at that time.This would include the living and the dead.All this takes place at that time including the great tribulation the great multitude comes out of .

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

Daniel regards HIS people, the Jews. The Church, as Paul stated, was a mystery in OT times. Besides, Daniel does not reveal all details concerning the Resurrection, as indicated in the next chapter when God commands him to seal the book. The fact is, there is a 1000-year period between the Resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, as clear from Revelation 20-22.

37 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Daniel regards HIS people, the Jews. The Church, as Paul stated, was a mystery in OT times. Besides, Daniel does not reveal all details concerning the Resurrection, as indicated in the next chapter when God commands him to seal the book. The fact is, there is a 1000-year period between the Resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, as clear from Revelation 20-22.

That's not what the two separate resurrections is about.

There are unrighteous who rise at the time of the first resurection.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

This isn't about the later resurection.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  308
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That's not what the two separate resurrections is about.

There are unrighteous who rise at the time of the first resurection.

And he shall pitch the tabernacle of his palace between the seas in the holy mountain of beauty: but he shall come to his portion, and there is none to deliver him.

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

This isn't about the later resurection.

The ones who resurrect to shame and reproach are unbelievers. And yes, they resurrect AFTER the Millennium at the Great White Throne judgment and are cast into the Lake of Fire. 

As I told you before, I will attempt to manicure what is on the reservation. However, I refuse to go beyond the reservation into the weeds of the wild, where folks like yourself with private interpretations roam. 

Here is what I suggest: Find a local church and submit yourself to the leadership of that church as Scripture commands. I can guarantee there is not an elder board that aligns with your novel theology. 

I have zero interest in getting into the weeds with you. I will no longer respond to your comments.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

2 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

The ones who resurrect to shame and reproach are unbelievers. And yes, they resurrect AFTER the Millennium at the Great White Throne judgment and are cast into the Lake of Fire. 

As I told you before, I will attempt to manicure what is on the reservation. However, I refuse to go beyond the reservation into the weeds of the wild, where folks like yourself with private interpretations roam. 

Here is what I suggest: Find a local church and submit yourself to the leadership of that church as Scripture commands. I can guarantee there is not an elder board that aligns with your novel theology. 

I have zero interest in getting into the weeds with you. I will no longer respond to your comments.

Oh the weeds are high in this thread.You are adding so much to a simple few verses which you can not comprehend .Daniel isnt saying anything about what takes place after a 1000 years.

He is simply writing about the people who come out of the dust of the earth AT THAT TIME.

Please pay attention this time so you can learn something .

Daniel 12:1-2

And at that time Michael the great prince shall stand up, that stands over the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of tribulation, such tribulation as has not been from the time that there was a nation on the earth until that time: at that time thy people shall be delivered, even every one that is written in the book.

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproach and everlasting shame.

AT THAT TIME DOES NOT MEAN 1000 YEARS FROM NOW.

Some people go into the lake of fire before the 1000 years begins.

It's a shame when someone can't understand simple words like AT THAT TIME.

This is ridiculous.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/10/2024 at 8:34 PM, Jonathan Dane said:

I never suggested he didn't. The issue had to do with the Rapture passage in 1 Thess. 4. There is no mention of the Antichrist whatsoever in that passage.

...because there is no mention of "the Antichrist" anywhere, except in 1 & 2 John, and then only as a spirit. Everything else about "the Antichrist" is merely speculative doctrines of men.

20. “The Antichrist” Myth

Debunks a number of false presumptions about “The Antichrist” that are taught in modern-day churches.    https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1150-the-antichrist-myth/

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,153
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/9/2024 at 10:50 PM, Jonathan Dane said:

LOL By quoting not only a separate passage but a separate book? Yep, indirect—I guess so.

Mine was a fair answer to an unfair question, since the term son of perdition is only used twice in the Bible, and one of them is referring to Judas.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

On 4/11/2024 at 3:39 AM, Jonathan Dane said:

"The law, which came 430 years afterward, does not annul a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to make the promise void" (Galatians 3:17). 

The "promise" is not conditioned insofar as it can be made void. Jeremiah 31 states that God will remove Israel's heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh. When that happens, Israel will be restored to their land along with all other promises made to them by God.

If a reward is given because of the fulfillment  of a law, then it is conditional.

Equally if failure to obey a law results in a punishment it is conditional.