al-Qaida's 'last warning'

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

We do not need to fear or be anxious about where or what is going to happen. We are save within the ark, the Church.

PSALM 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul.

He guides me in paths of righteousness

for his name's sake.

4 Even though I walk

through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]

I will fear no evil,

for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me

in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me

all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the LORD

forever.

The Lord is our shepherd. We do not lack in anything, our Lord Jesus provides us with everything. Jesus leads us into green pastures of health and waters of rest. In our fallen and disrupted state he restores our soul. Our being is just so corrupted when we wallow in sin but we have no righteousness of our own in the first place. We just have to take on Christ again AND walk again in the path of righteousness.

I will fear no evil! Jesus is with us. We do not need to fear anything because Jesus is with us. The enemies warring against the Body of Christ will be layed before table.

2 Corinthians 4:13

We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak

So brothers and sisters, because we have the Spirit of Faith in us let us speak and declare these things. Then "Surely goodness and love will follow me ALL the days of my life...". This is a promise if Jesus Christ is our shepard and we follow Him. When the things of this world come in and worry you meditate on these words. You do not need to put effort into believing...Just speak it because it is through the spirit of faith that we have faith. In other words, just keep speaking the Lord's promise over and over again. This is the Lord's promise.

We will dwell in the house of the Lord forever, the ark that is safe from the death's water.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

:o

OOooOOoo.....I'm scared now....... :o

:):blink::emot-wave:

Oh yeah, why don't we all beg forgiveness to the muslim extremist cowards so they don't hurt us.

Until then, why don't we continue to pray for those hunting them down that they will have the strength and resove to carry out their missions in a safe, productive manner.

I'm more worried about Iran's latest threat concerning using oil production and pricing as a weapon than "Al-Kinda's" little threats.

Peace,

t.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Heck, Denver is called the 'Western Washington, D.C.' We've got a duplicate of the Library of Congress, and all the facilities to run the gov't if D.C. gets blown up! Guess that would make us a target....

But I've been saying for years that I just believe if they exploded an atomic bomb on my nose, I would not be harmed. If I'm wrong....well, I get to see the Lord.

So....pray for God to raise up a 'Moslem Apostle Paul' on the Road to Damascus....pray for a massive conversion of Moslems....and keep yer powder dry!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,178
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Heck, Denver is called the 'Western Washington, D.C.' We've got a duplicate of the Library of Congress, and all the facilities to run the gov't if D.C. gets blown up! Guess that would make us a target....

But I've been saying for years that I just believe if they exploded an atomic bomb on my nose, I would not be harmed. If I'm wrong....well, I get to see the Lord.

..... and I don't think it would hurt a bit.......

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

I pray that the Lord would wait..............that his mercy would go a little longer and that he would open the hearts of America to receive Jesus and believe his shed blood can wash away their sin.

Romans 8:15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

One thing these muslims don't understand is when they try this, they themselves will be destroyed after they give their praise to the false god.

I agree with Felix's comments with regard to your first statement. God has been very patient in waiting for people to repent and to turn to him, but it is not happening, because they have too many preachers out there telling them repentance is not necessary for salvation, and who are telling them what their ears want to hear. The only way we are going to see revival in this nation is for God to bring us to our knees. This will bring about revival and the salvation of many souls, but I believe we are beyond the point of praying it away, and personally, I would not want the world to continue as it is. I am hungry for revival! I am hungry to see people begin to bow the knee to God and to honor him for who he is. He has to get our attention first.

God will protect those who are hiding in the shelter of his wings; in the shelter of the Almighty God (Ps 91), but please notice that his promises of protection are not for those who say they are believers. It is for those who hide in his shelter, who bring themselves under his protection, which means humbly accepting whatever God brings our way. To hide in his shelter means to walk in obedience to him; to take up your cross daily; to weep for the sins of the world; to accept his Sovereignty and to believe He is God, the one and only true God who is the maker of all things.

Your last phrase is very true. Once God uses these enemies of ours as his instruments of his judgment, then he will turn on them and will punish them. This is very consistent with scripture. God will only allow them to go so far, and then he will come to our rescue, but we have to pray! We have to turn from our wicked ways and seek his face and then he will heal our land.

Today I was watching something on the tsunami. There was an account of a survivor. When he saw the wave coming he got his family, his children and wife, on the roof. The wave was about 25-35 feet high. The wave past and they were all ok. The waters went back to the sea carrying cars, trees, and homes into the sea. They went back down to the ground. Yet they did not know a second wave was coming. This time the wave carried in it all that stuff -metal, wood, shrapnel. By that time, it was too late for the family to get back to safety. The man lost his wife and children. I think this will be similar to the attacks in that the second one is more furious.

Finally, brothers and sisters do not lose heart.

2 Corinthians 4:16

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day

Felix,

I agree with what you have said. I think you made an interesting observation here. Not only did the Tsunami come in two's but so did the "twin" towers and the damage in New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina. After the hurricane passed by, the people of New Orleans thought they had been spared, but then the second wave came - the levees broke about 5 or 6 hours later, I think, and that is when the real damage came. So, it is a wise person who does not look at the first wave of this and think "whew, it passed us by." We should be watching, waiting and calling on God.

This could be tomorrow, but when it comes, remember that God is in control, he has allowed this for a purpose, and if you have survived it, he has a purpose for you to still be here, so just listen for his voice to show you what to do next. He has a plan. He's looking for people who are willing to submit to his plan and who will be his messengers in these last days.

Yes Sue. At first I wasn't sure if people would see the correalation of the Tsunami but praise the Lord for the watchmen. The first wave of the Tsunami is just water, the second wave of the Tsunami comes with cars, homes, and trees. The second wave does heavy damage.

I also had that dream about the KKK riders pulling black children in chariots. What was impressed on me strongly was the number two in that there were exactly two black children in each chairiot. http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=35004&st=10

But praise the Lord...

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

...copy and pasted this from you ;)

But praise the Lord...

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV).

...copy and pasted this from you ;)

You know, when I had my first child, I had no plans to harm my child. I thought if I just loved him he would be ok. I had come from an abusive home environment, so I wanted my kids to know above all else that I loved them. So, I was afraid to discipline them, for fear they would think I did not love them. But, I soon learned that discipline is a part of love. If we don't discipline our children, then we don't really love them, we love ourselves, and we're afraid they won't love us. But, if we truly love our children, we will discipline them (lovingly) for their good so that they will be able to grow up and be productive and god-fearing and loving human beings. Our plan is not to harm them, but our plan is to restore them to where they should be. The same is true of God.

God says if we are not disciplined by him that we are illigitimate children. He promises us hardships and persecutions, trials and testings, because these are what prove our faith as genuine. If our faith is never tried, how will we know if we truly have faith? It is interesting that this verse falls in Jeremiah, since Jeremiah is a book about judgment of God. I think this passage falls into the restoration time when God is bringing them back to him. He goes on to say that they will call on him, they will pray to him, and he will listen. They will seek him and find him when they seek him with all their hearts.

These are some thoughts from my commentary:

"Appearances to the contrary (God's judgments) notwithstanding, the Lord has not forgotten his people... God is the ultimate source of both prosperity and disaster (see Is 45:7). The Lord's gracious gift of prosperity is contingent on his people's willingness to repent."

Yes Sue. At first I wasn't sure if people would see the correalation of the Tsunami but praise the Lord for the watchmen. The first wave of the Tsunami is just water, the second wave of the Tsunami comes with cars, homes, and trees. The second wave does heavy damage.

I also had that dream about the KKK riders pulling black children in chariots. What was impressed on me strongly was the number two in that there were exactly two black children in each chairiot. http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=35004&st=10

Yes, I remember when we had that discussion about your dream and we speculated on what the 'two' could stand for. This may very well be the meaning of the 'two.' I've had several dreams with two groups of people and two documents, and I still don't know exactly what they mean. I'm sure it will become clear in time.

Amen,

Today I have been filled with praise for God. I'm so thankful for the God who loves us. Inside I am filled with Hallelujah and Praise the Lord! I hope that this is the same everyday from sunrise to sunset.