ugh, i hate myself

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  880
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

hate to say it but it sounds like "skinny" may be an idol in your life. More important to you than health or pleasing God even....something to think on!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Are you anorexic? I was in my teen years. You can totally destroy your parts. My bladder stopped functioning and my doctor told me then that he had just lost a girl to anorexia earlier.

You need to let your parents or someone know-You need help.

The devil wants nothing more than to destroy you-Jesus came that you would have LIFE.

Let the Lord deal with the underlying issue behind why you want to be soo little!! If your a christian your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit-if you do not feed your physical body it will die or come close to it.

Jesus died for you!! He loves you and cares for you!!! Do you know who you are IN CHRIST??

your identity is found in who the Father God says you are-not what you look like-That's how the world judges us. Jesus will never leave you or forsake you. Do not let this thing gain more foothold in your life. Choose LIFE today.

Jesus Loves You!!!!

It took me 4-5 years to be delivered completely from it. You shouldn't suffer any longer.

Take authority over your flesh-your mind-and feed your body-ask the Lord to give you strength in your weakness and to give you a revelation of who you are IN CHRIST.

Submit yourselve to God, resist the devil and he shall flee. Repent and turn away from a desire to starve yourself. The Body of Christ need you here, you have a plan and purpose in your life-Jesus wants to walk in fellowship-allow him to cleanse your heart.

A Book called, "VICTORY OVER DARKNESS" is really Good by Neil T Anderson. It will give

you a good revelation of who you are as a child of God.

I didn't have anyone to tell me what I have told you- so as you allow God to heal you and give you deliverance expect that God will use you to help others.

You know, I didn't fit in my peer groups for a reason- God set me aside for his plan and purpose- I look back and he saved me from a lot of things that could have happened but

he restored when I repented from some very poor decisions in my youthful years.

Be encouraged, young one, your Father in Heaven LOVES you!!!

Blessings,

Your Sis

Candi

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

giaour..have you ever been in a serous struggle for self worth? :thumbsup:

Sometime the heart really needs confirmation from someone.. :rolleyes:

I have been there... :P

thanks for that post Candi

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Ahh Candi take it easy, 0 as someone said is unreal, and by all means, it's not an accomplishment if you get to be size 0, may I ask your age?

I didn't even know size 0 existed.

I'll pray for you.

If you trying to look like a model I recommend you see this images, of real actual models, and the results of what they do to be thin or awfully thin.

Picture of a model and results of being this way.

That's just 1, I have another couple some place here on pc.

May I recommend to try to get out of that picture.

By doing this way you are only spoiling your life.

If you need farther help speak here, everyone will help you out, I also recommend if you could go to the live chat, many people there can help you out perfectly.

Best wishes and prays.

CellShade

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

The problem isn't with your body, it's with your mind. Your perception of yourself is what is flawed. Honestly, I suggest you go visit a hospital, particularly the children's ward. When you see young people struggling to survive in bodies that are sick or disfigured, maybe you'll realize that having a healthy body is a blessing that you should cherish, not despise.

Cellshade,

Do you know anybody who has died from self imposed starvation??

Below sizes like that become clothes handing on bones. Do you think this is a joke?

I went below those into childrens clothing in high school- because I was short/anorexic.

She said in her own words that she was both anorexic/bulemic and they balanced out-

If she would have had a weight loss she may have continued-it's a vicious cycle.

Nothing is wrong with being small or watching your weight- beyond that you have a death wish.

Anorexia/Bulemia are not things to toy with!!!

It's one thing to want to lose weight to reach a goal, and it's another when your mind sees something totally different in the mirror.

Models are not the only ones that this effects. Anorexia is a good way to control a life that

one has no control over-Abuse, etc.

Cellshade- I was delivered by God and that is the only way to defeat this thing!

Pictures mean nothing to an anorexic. And cute comments about makeing one feel fat-only feeds the positive of weight loss-or at least it did for me.

Sorry so pasionate-but I truly care about girls who are fighting this or who have overcome.

Cellshade,

Do you know anybody who has died from self imposed starvation??

Below sizes like that become clothes handing on bones. Do you think this is a joke?

I went below those into childrens clothing in high school- because I was short/anorexic.

She said in her own words that she was both anorexic/bulemic and they balanced out-

If she would have had a weight loss she may have continued-it's a vicious cycle.

Nothing is wrong with being small or watching your weight- beyond that you have a death wish.

Anorexia/Bulemia are not things to toy with!!!

It's one thing to want to lose weight to reach a goal, and it's another when your mind sees something totally different in the mirror.

Models are not the only ones that this effects. Anorexia is a good way to control a life that

Cellshade- I was delivered by God and that is the only way to defeat this thing!

Pictures mean nothing to an anorexic. And cute comments about makeing one feel fat-only feeds the positive of weight loss-or at least it did for me.

Sorry so pasionate-but I truly care about girls who are fighting this or who have overcome.

Sorry if it looked as a joke to you, by no means was I joking, I was a bit on hurry since was working at the time, so sorry again.

You said:

Anorexia is a good way to control a life that

That is not true, anoxeria is never an answer to anything.

If people like to eat a lot, even anorexia is not an answer for that.

It's unhealthy and everything.

Anyway I am kind of lost right now in this topic, somehow confused so I'll come back and re read the whole thread and post again if I said something wrong.

CellShade,

Exactly- the flesh uses Anorexia to meet its need-still the sin nature.

I was saying thats what anorexia was for me- I had no control- out of control

I'm sorry if I came off to zealous. I could have died and I finally had someone

scare the death out of me. My parents couldn't do it, telling me I looked good/bad

couldn't do it, I had to come to the conclusion. Life or Death.

Thanks for the impute!! :o

So right now, you still in a anorexic disorder or healthy side now :) ?

• Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Do you want or plan to live very long , not suffer from painfull illness, or ever have children ? The eggs for your future children are alive in you right now! And they need nourishment NOW! Don't make them sick nor yourself.

Eating healthy food won't make you fat. The stay in proper weight one needs exercise, not starvation and indeed in the future, if you continue starving your self, it can affect your thyroid, hormones and even your brain and central nervous system , resutling in obesity (obesity is from malnutrition) and illness and death.

Enjoy being physically acitve and eat good natural foods and learn more about both.

Also (((hugs))) dear one, your hating yourself is no doubt making your looks an idol in your life and it is also no doubt that you are talking unhealthy "self-talk" in many ways against yourself. Actively talking bad to your self results in bad health and not being what God has for you to be.

Why deprive yourself? Is that the only way you know to feel like you have control on your life?

Please seek out Christian councelling and Christians to pray for you and to talk to in person.

You are in my prayers and can write me anytime I care for you! (((Candi)))

God bless you! You are so precious to your Lord! He will help you to see yourself as HE sees you with LOVE and pace in Christ and the Holy SPirit living in you.

((candi)))) :)

elkie