• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,316
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/01/1970

Sierra= I think you grandpa is in the crowd of witnesses who are watching you run the race that Jesus set before you- It won't be long before we are there with Christ and all those who have went before us who have been cheering us on!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

Find a pizza joint and place an order without using sign language, because in heaven my voice will be restored.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

This seems so appropriate.

I can only imagine

What it will be like

When I walk

By Your side

I can only imagine

What my eyes will see

When Your face

Is before me

I can only imagine

{Chorus}:

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel

Will I dance for You Jesus or in awe of You be still

Will I stand in Your presence or to my knees will I fall

Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all

I can only imagine

I can only imagine

When that day comes

And I find myself

Standing in the Son

I can only imagine

When all I will do

Is forever

Forever worship You

I can only imagine

I to feel very alone on Earth. And I cannot wait to be with HIM in Heaven. I want to sit with JESUS and everyone here on these boards in the greatest movie theater EVER, decorated by Lady Raven and watch all 6 Star Wars movies, and other movies, with HIM. And all of your favorite movies with all of you too. It's going to be the greatest movie showing EVER. Perfect Popcorn and soda. With breaks between showings so Marnie can order Fiosh's grease dripping no-cal pepperoni Pizza. Than live tap dancing from man. Flying like Superman over every landscape, and seeing Dinosaurs, with billielovesdarrin and Gerioke. And do all that the worthy-reunion wants to do. Most of all I want to listen to HIM, hug HIM, learn from HIM and share a laugh with HIM. BUT HUGS, FOR HIM AND EVERYONE, MOST OF ALL. Who knows? My Heavenly job, if there is one for me to do, might be an official greeter/hugger. :noidea:

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

I'll find Eric and kiss him and hug him, and tell him how much I missed him, then we will go find everybody else we love and lost then join Fiosh's pizza party!

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

Ditto what Silentprayer said. :41:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

hehe.

oh boy.

this is a good question.

1st. meet him face to face, talk to him.

have a chat.

2nd. give him a big hug.

3rd. ask him can i get married in heaven?

4th. whats the next chapter? what can we do in heaven? meaning will it be like the garden of eden without the fruit of good and evil and the devil.

5th. i would want to see how the sepihrim ( typo) looks like, in heaven.

6th. can i do business?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  489
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  02/12/1964

I'd like to go and spend time with Paul and Abraham and Noah and Job and Daniel and Ezekiel and ..............I think you get my drift.

Id like to speak with them and ask them lots of questions. Id like to know what it was like to have lived in the time of the Patriarchs, and the time Jesus walked the earth. I'd like to ask Daniel if he was scared in the lions den, and how Abraham felt about the destruction of Sodom. I think we will have plenty of things to speak about..Most of all though, I'd like to ask Jesus what it feels like to have NEVER sinned...? I will never know that feeling. But then again, no angel will ever know what it feels like to have been Redeemed either. I guess we will have something to share with them also.

Regards,

Ben.

• Topic Count:  145
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/23/1973

I have a strange feeling that having a Q&A with G-d, Jesus, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and the rest might go a little like this.

G-d Shuffled His Feet

THE CRASH TEST DUMMIES

After seven days

He was quite tired, so god said:

"Let there be a day

Just for picnics, with wine and bread"

He gathered up some people he had made

Created blankets and laid back in the shade

The people sipped their wine

And what with God there, they asked him questions

Like: do you have to eat

Or get your hair cut in heaven?

And if your eye got poked out in this life

Would it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?

God shuffled his feet and glanced around at them;

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

So he said: "Once there was a boy

Who woke up with blue hair

To him it was a joy

Until he ran out into warm air -

He thought of how his friends would come to see;

And would they laugh, or had he got some strange disease?"

The people sat waiting

Out on their blankets in the garden

But God said nothing

So someone asked him, "I beg your pardon:

I'm not quite clear about what you just spoke -

Was that a parable, or a very subtle joke?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I'm with Lady Raven. I want to find my brother and give him the most enormous hug! Then I'd look for others I'm not sure about, join the heavenly choir and check out the angels! (among loads of other things but as others have said, there's time!)

Well, after I'm done with all that, I'm gonna decorate. I love to do that. Knowing this, I wouldn't be suprised if the place Jesus has "prepared" has everything I need, but not arranged in any way because I'd go nuts rearranging it anyway.

And I really hope that I can finally carry a tune and hit the appropriate notes at the approapriate time. Cause I got a lifetime of stuff I want to sing but wow I just can't carry a tune in a wheel barrow.

I think you will find that it is arranged exactly how you like it, because Jesus "KNOWS" you.

That's the point, he knows that I will want to rearrange it. This has nothing to do with it being "right" it has to do with my need to express myself artistically through my living space. If I don't create things I implode emotionally.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

If I could tear myself away from hugging tightly to His ankles, I would like to sit with Mary and Joseph over a glass of soda (and a large NO CALORIE pepperoni pizza!) and hear all about the childhood and young adulthood of Jesus. What was He like as a toddler? a teenager? what was it like to be the earthly parents of the God of the Universe? When did they truly understand the full import of that? How did Joseph die? What did Jesus do for fun?

But most of all....I want to hear His voice and....I want to hear Him laugh.

Love,

Fiosh

:emot-hug:

Fiosh I doubt if you would want a glass of soda or a pepperoni pizza, sure not "no calorie" as the last thing you would be interested in is the weight of the body you have left behind on earth. I have always thought of Heaven as a purely spiritual place so you wouldn't be doing any eating or drinking. Why you wouldn't even have a mouth to eat and drink with.

And, I've always thought of heaven as both a spiritual and physical realm. Jesus ascended into heaven with His glorified body and took His seat at the Father's right hand.

I'm counting on a glorified body! and delicious pizza, dripping with grease, that won't cause me to gain weight! Don't worry....I'll share. :24:

:wub:

Point taken about the glorified body. Just one thing though, if it was "glorified" then why would it need nourishment, i.e. pizza?

If a body (glorified or otherwise) could "eat and not gain weight", what would be the point of eating at all? I mean, the pizza would have to go somewhere, so that indicates that the glorified body would have have a large intestine, bowel and digestive system, plus a waste disposal system, so how could it "not put on weight" as well? Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Just one of those totally pointless, unwinnable, arguments. :21::rolleyes:

Just thought: Unless, of course, you mean something sort of like "the matrix" where the pizza isn't actually real, you are just spirit and "think" it is real??????? :huh::cool:

IF you look at food in the bible, eating has social connotations also and we've all been invited to the ultimate wedding feast, so this proves there will be food there. Personally I believe we will eat and not wish to overeat (no social or addiction issues or emotionally controlled psychologically caused eating) and our bodies will function perfectly and therefore there will be no metabolic problems either, therefore we'll all be at and maintain our ideal weight.