IGNORED

IS GOD, AND JESUS, "ONE" IN UNITY OR BODY?

HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

I agree that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are One in Unity.

Jesus is THE WAY Back to the Father.

I totally agree.

Its pleasent for me and some many others to find that there are people who do see the truth of this doctrin. I many times refrain from speaking of it in certain circles because I am always shot down bytheir using one or two Scriptures which they grimly hang on to, to prove their belief on the subject. As Jesus said, we need to search the Scriptures, which TESTIFY OF HIM.....!

Thank you for your reply,

Haz.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Acts 2:38

38 Then Peter said to them,"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

NKJV

Acts 10:48

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

NKJV

Acts 19:5

When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

NKJV

Why did the disciples baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus and not in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit like most of the Church does today?

Because the NAME of the Father Son and Holy Spirit is JESUS. The disciples understood this, thus they baptized accordingly. They were just with Jesus, they knew what He meant when He said that in Matt 28:19. He wasnt telling them to repeat after Him when baptizing, He was telling them to baptize in NAME of the three titles.

Who do we pray in the name of? JESUS. Who do we cast demons out in the name of? JESUS. By who

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  657
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  02/15/1959

Mark 14:36

And He (Jesus) said, "Abba, Father, all things are possible for You. Take this cup away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will, but what You will."

Luke 4:18

The Spirit of The Lord (God) is upon Me(Jesus),

Because He(God) has annointed Me(Jesus)

To preach the gospel to the poor;

He (God) has sent Me(Jesus) to heal the brokenhearted,

To proclaim liberty to the captives

And recovery of sight to the blind,

To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

To proclaim the acceptable year of The Lord (God)

Luke 16

"He who hears you hears Me(Jesus)

he who rejects you rejects Me(Jesus)

and he who rejects Me(Jesus) rejects Him (God)

Who sent Me(Jesus)

Jesus is THE WAY back to God.

Proverbs 30:4

Who has ascended into heaven, or descended?

Who has gathered the wind in His fist?

Who has bound the waters in a garment?

Who has established all the ends of the earth?

What is His name, and what is His Son's name

If you know?

Sin seperates us from the Father God, God sent His only begotten Son so that whomever would believe on Him (Jesus, Gods Son) should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus will present us (believers) to God the Father as a spotless bride.

Jesus is THE WAY BACK to Father God. No one comes to THE Father God except thru Jesus. There is no other way back to God.

Guest shiloh357
Acts 2:38

38 Then Peter said to them,"Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

NKJV

Acts 10:48

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

NKJV

Acts 19:5

When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

NKJV

Why did the disciples baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus and not in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit like most of the Church does today?

Because the NAME of the Father Son and Holy Spirit is JESUS. The disciples understood this, thus they baptized accordingly. They were just with Jesus, they knew what He meant when He said that in Matt 28:19. He wasnt telling them to repeat after Him when baptizing, He was telling them to baptize in NAME of the three titles.

Who do we pray in the name of? JESUS. Who do we cast demons out in the name of? JESUS. By who

epainos wrote;

"Why did the disciples baptize in the name of the Lord Jesus and not in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit like most of the Church does today?" [/qiote].

Jesus actually said; "Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, AND of the Son, AND of the Holy Ghost" (Matt28:19). Notice the three and's?

Like there is the Father, and Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Three separate beings.

Haz.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

Whooopsy do looks like an apostolic oneness v trinitarions brewing. :emot-highfive:

Whooopsy do looks like an apostolic oneness v trinitarions brewing. :thumbsup:

Hi eric.

I hope not. That is not my intention. I have put up Scriptures straight out of the Bible, not one two or three, but many more than that, showing who God is and thats all. Actually there are over 20.000 references in Scripture outling who God realy is, what He does and cannot do, and what He plans to do for man, and for the good of all in the entire universe. People can and have always pubicly given their views, beliefs, and rightly so. Its not up to me to change peoples thoughts and beliefs on any doctrin. I try and answer questions supported by Scripture reference, and not just one or two, but as many as there are to give the whole picture. People can read and believe what they wish. I dont mind at all.

Haz.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11

God the Father, God the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit are ONE. Deny that and you've got problems.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

Sorry but the Bible clearly shows they are not "one" ie: trinity. In fact the word Trinity is not in the Bible. Jesus Christ came to glorify God's name not to take credit for being God. Jesus clearly demonstrated his continuing loyalty to his father as evidenced by his many prayers to his father. There are many scriptures that clearly demonstrate this. Perhaps one scripture that puts Jehovah, Jesus and Satan in their proper place is at Matt 4 vs 8 when Satan told Jesus he would give him the kingdoms of the earth if Jesus would do an act of worship to him. Is there any question that Satan knew who Jesus was? The question to ask yourself is that if Satan knew Jesus was God, how could he offer God something?? - And - look at what Jesus told him. No Jesus is not God and that does not deminish the value of Jesus nor God, it reflects the truth. "No one can come to the father but through Jesus" He is the mediator between us and his father Jehovah. It is important that we have the truth and we get it directly from the bible, not from tradition, what "churches" say, other opinions, etc. We each have the responsibility to learn the truth. As Jesus said, seek and you will find. You cannot find if you hold on to beliefs that are not true.

Thank you and I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments.

Well, it is offensive to God. The Word of God reveals Jesus as God incarnate.

John 1:1-5...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

As Jesus is the Word, I guess you will have to rethink some things.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  11

Well, it is offensive to God. The Word of God reveals Jesus as God incarnate.

John 1:1-5...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

As Jesus is the Word, I guess you will have to rethink some things.