• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

Blindseeker,

I didn't say 'bleeding' the blood, I said plead the blood.

Pleading the blood simply means applying the blood to our life and circumstances just like the Israelites applied it to their door posts and were protected from the destroyer (Exodus 12).

How do we plead the blood of Jesus?

Revelation 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. (NIV)

I plead the blood by confessing the salvation and deliverance the blood has brought me.

Also see Ex. 24 and Hebrews 9:12-28

I believe in the power of the blood to overcome evil.

James 5:14 gives us a paradigm for anointing with oil (Is any sick among you? Let him call for elders of the church; let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.)

It is symbolic of the Holy Spirit and symbolic of healing and deliverance through the power of the Holy Spirit.   Faith not in the oil, but in agreeing that in Jesus' name and according to his will, that the fervent prayer of the righteous avails much. (James 5:16).

Blessings to you, Blindseeker

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  455
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I have trouble seeing "pleading the blood" too.  I see it as the price for the remission of sin.  The sacrifice needed. I still don't see a scriptural "pleading" against demons or such.

Annointing a house? :???:

Blindseeker,

I didn't say 'bleeding' the blood, I said plead the blood.

Pleading the blood simply means applying the blood to our life and circumstances just like the Israelites applied it to their door posts and were protected from the destroyer (Exodus 12).

How do we plead the blood of Jesus?

Revelation 12:11 They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death. (NIV)

I plead the blood by confessing the salvation and deliverance the blood has brought me.

Also see Ex. 24 and Hebrews 9:12-28

I believe in the power of the blood to overcome evil.

James 5:14 gives us a paradigm for anointing with oil (Is any sick among you? Let him call for elders of the church; let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.)

It is symbolic of the Holy Spirit and symbolic of healing and deliverance through the power of the Holy Spirit.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,545
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Birthday:  09/27/1968

I don't want to get off the topic of the thread.  Neither did I mean to turn this into a debate.  I believe that faith is not always just intellectual.  Jacob poured oil on top of a stone in Gen 28.  The Lord told Moses to annoint the tabernacle of meeting and the ark of the Testimony and all its utensils, etc...Ex.30  Blood cleansed sin in the OT and Jesus' blood in the new.  It is not biblically required to plead the blood or to annoint with oil, however, the woman with the issue of blood was not biblically required to touch the hem of Jesus' garment either and her faith made her whole.  

Biscuit,

Please let us know how your wife is doing and my prayers are with you both.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Two conservative Godly pastors are meeting with my family this weekend for prayer. I would appreciate your prayers and will be in agreement with anyone who is in agreement with God / Yahweh and his Word. Thank you so much.  :inlove:

• 14 years later...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/26/2002 at 10:52 PM, Adstar said:

If so what was the difference between your own feelings from your own fleshly discernment and the discernment that came from the Spirit?

A lot of people can't tell the difference, when they don't fully trust Yahweh's Word or don't know what is written in His Word. 

They may listen to a lot of false teachers (or whoever), that convinces them what they 'heard' was true, when it was the opposite of true and was not from Yawheh, and was contrary to His Own Scripture, His Word, and also what they heard was from the deceiver or the deceived, totally opposed to Jesus.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/20/2017 at 11:37 AM, simplejeff said:

A lot of people can't tell the difference, when they don't fully trust Yahweh's Word or don't know what is written in His Word. 

They may listen to a lot of false teachers (or whoever), that convinces them what they 'heard' was true, when it was the opposite of true and was not from Yawheh, and was contrary to His Own Scripture, His Word, and also what they heard was from the deceiver or the deceived, totally opposed to Jesus.

Wow i have not been on this forum for years.. But i had to reply to your post Simplejeff..  I posted that in 2002 and now it is near the end of 2017... 15 years.. Wow how time has flown..

I did go back to get some context into my posting to One Accord..   Anyway Believing Jesus and trusting in The Atonement He secured for the forgiveness of ones sin leads to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and it is the Holy Spirit that leads people to understanding..

Now i shall withdraw from this ancient tomb of correspondence and go back into the mists of the internet ether... ( insert twilight zone theme music here )

All Praise The Ancient Of Days... :D     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎9‎/‎01‎/‎2003 at 3:51 AM, Biscuit said:

Two conservative Godly pastors are meeting with my family this weekend for prayer. I would appreciate your prayers and will be in agreement with anyone who is in agreement with God / Yahweh and his Word. Thank you so much.  :inlove:

Hi Biscuit,

I certainly will be holding you and your family up to the Lord in prayer as many others here will do also.

Now my thoughts are that if your wife has actually received the infilling of the Holy Spirit, (I have many, many years ago) she may be experiencing `attacks` because there is something perhaps in her life that is not yielded to the Lord (unbeknown to her). Ask the Lord for His Holy Spirit to reveal what it is, perhaps from way back, some thing that has given the enemy a foothold in her life.

I had something revealed to me of my family and how it was affecting my marriage. I eventually knelt before the Lord & at the end of myself just gave it all to the Lord. I see now that as a child I had taken on when my mother would not talk, as something I had done. Thus when my husband would not talk, (slow to talk...) I took it on as something was wrong or it was me. Many years later I realised the connection with my mother`s behaviour and now I am much more patient and not troubled so much as my hubby works through some issue etc. Seems strange now but the situation really inflamed my nerves and I really had to go before the Lord to find out why.

A clue - when someone overreacts to an everyday issue then there are underlying issue/s that have not been addressed & need cleansing - ie. realise what it is, repent before the Lord and with His help learn to defuse the situation.

all the best, praying, Marilyn.