ted

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Here is an interesting article from FoxNews on the subject.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,119580,00.html

Good article. This is a sorry situation, and I'm not sure what I would say to the person that released those photos. Treason comes to mind to start with...

Ra'Shadd, part of a group of attorneys in the Denver area with experience in military cases, and three other lawyers have agreed to take England's case for free, Zapor said.

Thank God

Edited by senerhu

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for a nanosecond that any of those soldiers were "just doing what they were told to do". C'mon, surely you aren't that naive??

That woman is pregnant by Graner (who is a real piece of work, let me tell you, and M-E-A-N). Sorry, I hate to admit it, but sometimes TRASH gets into our military and you are looking at it.

Do they LOOK like they are under duress?? Hardly. They were ENJOYING themselves.

Let's call a spade a spade, 'k?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  120
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

WIP

I may be jumping at news that exonerates our people. It will come out in the courts and I hope we learn the truth instead of what the media wants us to know...:D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,384
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I'm sorry, but I don't believe for a nanosecond that any of those soldiers were "just doing what they were told to do". C'mon, surely you aren't that naive??

That woman is pregnant by Graner (who is a real piece of work, let me tell you, and M-E-A-N). Sorry, I hate to admit it, but sometimes TRASH gets into our military and you are looking at it.

Do they LOOK like they are under duress?? Hardly. They were ENJOYING themselves.

Let's call a spade a spade, 'k?

I am concerned that they are telling the truth that they were ordered to do those things. They may or may not have been having fun, God knows the world is full of crap humans these days. It does need to be known if the leaders of the military and or inteligence is part of that crap.

There is just more going on here than 7 to 15 people in one place doing these things. If a large part of the military is not perverted, what's the chances of these 7 to 15 people all being in the same place at the same time to do this.

No... I don't think it is just a few misfit perverts.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  123
  • Content Count:  3,111
  • Content Per Day:  0.39

I may be jumping at news that exonerates our people.

For now, I think you are. :D

I am concerned that they are telling the truth that they were ordered to do those things.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

I don't know about anyone else because I don't live in anyone else's household but my own. I don't sleep in anyone's bed but my own and nobody sees me all the time but GOd and my husband.

But I get up in the morning and in my spirit I go into a very deep weeping...like a pain I can describe in words.

I actually feel the pain of those people. I see the mother's crying over their son's humiliation *(much as I would if it were my son so grossly mistreated).

I remember the man who was released FINALLY because he was caught riding as a passenge in a stolen taxi. The journalist, via a translator, said he was so ashamed at what they did to him. He was crying. They were REAL tears...contrary to what some might like to think> I perceived in my spirit the sense of genuine grief and I felt for a moment the pain God might be feeling for that man.

He loves those people. He sent His Holy Son, Jesus for those people. He wants them to know the truth of the gospel.

That man said, through the tears, "I thought the Americans were here to help us but I was thrown in a prison and treated like an animal."

Why? Why? .....I wasn't a terrorists! I was just in a taxi that was stolen. I didn't know it was stolen.

That's all I remember.

Now, the military finally gets a brilliant idea to release half these prisoners and stop this silly detention of so many people who weren't "known" combatants.

I LOVE my people. I love our soldiers...and I AM a Viet Nam era veteran. I am blessed by the Veterans Services today with medical care and services. I am LOYAL.

But I am not and will not EVER be loyal to anyone or any government that decides it will behave in a manner which is clearly and potently opposed to God's ways.

My FIRST responsiblity is obedience to my heavenly Father.

And so...my final and parting beliefs are simple. If anyone disagrees, they'll have to take it up with my Father. He wrote the rules and that's good enough for me.

Here's where I stand..PERIOD:

Matthew 5:43-48

43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor F24 and hate your enemy.' 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, F25 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven

It may not be politically or socially correct but I'm planting my feet firmly in the Word and not budging.

If I'm to error, I'll choose to error on the side of God's perfect wisdom and do all according to His Word.

If you can't stand NOW in His perfect truth, what will happen when you're forced to starve to take THE MARK OF THE BEAST?

If you can justify sin now, what then?

I am taking a stand firmly on this. I don't give a flip about politics or the media. I happen to be a Republican, despise the media by in large, distrust most of what I hear and half of what I see....

But this is undeniable. People have been wronged. If my enemy is wronged, I know what to do.

I have asked God to have MERCY on us for the evil we committed upon them ...that His hand of mercy be upon us.

We were wrong. WRONG!

If my people who are called my MY NAME turn from their wicked way and return to me, I will hear their cries from heaven and will heal their land.

People ...it's TIME. Time to repent. We are wrong about a good many things and this is one of them.

Only a doofus (i.e those soldiers) would provide video proof of crimes. The whole thing reminds me of "stupid criminal" jokes!

Amen to that one, WIP! :P

Guest kitkat

I stand with my feet firmly planted in the Lord myself. He is my God. Jesus is my Savior and I'm not budging one iota from what I believe either.

I won't be here to worry about taking the Mark of the Beast. I know in my heart that me and my family will be taken when Jesus Raptures his Bride to be with him, so I know I can rest assured I don't have to worry about the Anti-Christ or the Mark of the Beast.

Every night that I lay my head on my pillow I think of all the things that are going on in the world and I grieve for the world. I grieve for our soldiers. I grieve for the suffering of others. My heart weighs heavy on me day and night for what this world is facing now.

I pray for President Bush. I feel that we must support him through prayer. We must support our troops in prayer, whether we think they deserve it or not. You don't have a clue as to what all they're going through, especially if you haven't been in Iraq and seen it for yourself.

That is how I stand. I won't budge either.

God bless all!

Kat

Other One: I wanted to nickname you "learned one" because you do your research and I know you're not just blowing smoke.

You do know what you're talking about and I can respect that...but bruh...I have done my homework as well and I'm telling you that when I was in the military I also saw horrific abuses.

Our country is plagued like a cancer and Satan is the catalyst for all this trauma.

As soon as we stem off the bleeding, another wound is inflicted.

Other: When I saw this stuff on television...regardless of who's behind it...CRF, Trilateralists, or AL Gore...(lol)...Do you know what I did, bruh?

I sat down in my prayer chair and I closed the doors in my special room and I just cried. I cried and cried. I cried OUT to God.

Do you know what I cared about? Was it the egg on our face? No. Was it the impact this would have on the Arab world? Heck no...they hate us anyway. Who cares?

I cried, brother...I cried...because the truth is that I feel such intense love for those prisoners and those common people in the streets and the little children and all of them...

I guess what's funny is that I actually love those people ...it's a deep, intense love and I want to be alight of Jesus Christ in the midst of all this misery and pain.

I just wish others felt this same yearning to reach the hurting people there instead of justify treating them a less than human.

You all feel as you will...all I feel is shame.

Guest LadyC

CATSMEOW!!!!

are you still just innocently overlooking my post to you? or are you intentionally dismissing it? this is the third time i've posted this, and i will continue until you respond.

Catsmeow

i posted this for you a page back. rather than take offense over assuming you are totally ignoring my post, i'm choosing to assume it simply got overlooked. so i'm re-posting it, hoping this time maybe it will get noticed.

ok, cats, i'm sorry, but i can't even continue reading the rest of the new posts until i point a few things out.

1. nobody here is justifying what those soldiers did to the POWs..

2. if you think no american soldiers violated the geneva convention in WWII and every other war, you're sadly mistaken. it just wasn't publicized.

3. nobody here is justifying what those soldiers did to the POWs.

4. many of our own american soldiers have no moral compass either. sorry, but we live in a society that is trying to erase God from life. those without God have no moral compass.

5. nobody here is justifying what those soldiers did to the POWs.

i've only brought this point up a hundred times, as others have, and yet you seek to keep going back to that same theme.

putting something into perspective and being ticked off that the liberals and the media are politicizing this incident in order to push an agenda is NOT the same thing as justifying what those soldiers did.

being outraged that the barbarians over there are slaughtering innocent people, american and iraqi, and are now using the degradation of those soldiers as their excuse is NOT the same thing as justifying what those soldiers did.

oh, and have i mentioned? nobody here is justifying what those soldiers did to the POWs. nobody here supports what they did, (with the possible exception of yod!